[Completed][Scratch Build] Project: Ravage - Custom Watercooled Computer Table Build by 17 yr old.

Pretty ghetto cooler

Was going to zip tie the stock cooler on but the holes on the x99 board dont go straight through. So a combo of amd screws and side panel screws work. Had to widen the holes using a drill lol.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Pretty ghetto cooler

That's not to mention the GTX 285 with a DVI to VGA adapter

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Ghetto is the way we do things in Australia.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Reran the 5 way optimization auto overclock program from asus due to the fact I reset the motherboard back to default. Surprisingly I got all cores up to 4.7 instead of 4.5-4.6 last time, on the same amount of voltage which is really amazing. 8 cores running at 4.7GHz with a voltage of 1.308 1.32 maxing temps at 74 degrees on air. The cpu fan is only running at 500rpm so if I turned it up the max temp would be less. I'm excited to watercool the chip and I dare say I could get getter. Maybe a 4.9 if i'm lucky.

Edit: Was unstable on 1.3 voltage, turned it up to 1.32 and it seems to be stable. Will run for a few hours tomorrow.

yA7LBEu.png

oAhH6t3.png

Sorry for no posts recently. had trial exams so there was minimal progress. My glass top has been made and I decided to test it out last night. It looks really nice and im happy with the result. Some of you may be wondering how the table top will lift up and how will the glass stay on there? You could put some silicon on each corner but then you would see it and it wouldn't look the best. I remember seeing these stand off's on a small coffee tables and usually there is a gap between the table and the glass but I didn't want that. So to achieve this flush glass on the table top I drilled a hole to sit the stand off's in. These will be glued into place and they look rather professional I guess you could say. Tonight I started to lacquer the table top which also has come up quite good. In one of the photos you will notice how where the joins are you can see areas where it hasn't been lacquered, this is because I patched up some of the gaps and had to wait for it to dry. I will fix this up tomorrow. This is the bottom of the tabletop aswell so you wont see any of the stand off holes. Enjoy the pics.

AQ3MIS4.jpgXz2MWI2.jpgOAxNuDL.jpgaW361rC.jpgqGvB4Bb.jpg3l1HDFK.jpgppPgNT2.jpg

oAhH6t3.png

Sorry for no posts recently. had trial exams so there was minimal progress. My glass top has been made and I decided to test it out last night. It looks really nice and im happy with the result. Some of you may be wondering how the table top will lift up and how will the glass stay on there? You could put some silicon on each corner but then you would see it and it wouldn't look the best. I remember seeing these stand off's on a small coffee tables and usually there is a gap between the table and the glass but I didn't want that. So to achieve this flush glass on the table top I drilled a hole to sit the stand off's in. These will be glued into place and they look rather professional I guess you could say. Tonight I started to lacquer the table top which also has come up quite good. In one of the photos you will notice how where the joins are you can see areas where it hasn't been lacquered, this is because I patched up some of the gaps and had to wait for it to dry. I will fix this up tomorrow. This is the bottom of the tabletop aswell so you wont see any of the stand off holes. Enjoy the pics.

To be honest I think a darker colored stained oil paint stuff would have looked a bit better but whatever suits you

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

oAhH6t3.png

I'm so jealous :'(. Looks really nice though B)

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

To be honest I think a darker colored stained oil paint stuff would have looked a bit better but whatever suits you

The pictures dont give it justice. Looks so much better in person. When Its fully complete I will get some better photos with my DSLR, look much better than my phone ones.

A lot of progress has been made on the table and it is actually finished, well mostly. The computer isnt fully done but the table is. Tomorrow i will uploiad everything. Just trying to finish the 80pg folio for it which is due tomoz... Catch you guys tomorrow.

The quality of work on this is amazing! I wish a had just a tiny bit of that skill. Can't wait to see the finished pics.

Why get 3 monitors if you are only going to game on one?

Other than that this looks like an awesome project so ..subbed :)

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Why get 3 monitors if you are only going to game on one?

Other than that this looks like an awesome project so ..subbed :)

I use the monitors for multi tasking. For ordinary use ill have skype open in one, a game in the other and stuff like that. It works the best when im making videos where i can have different files open on different screens. When doing assignments its really handy. When you get 3 monitors you wont go back to one.

Here I am still using an Antec 300 from 2008  :mellow:

Awesome build!

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

I use the monitors for multi tasking. For ordinary use ill have skype open in one, a game in the other and stuff like that. It works the best when im making videos where i can have different files open on different screens. When doing assignments its really handy. When you get 3 monitors you wont go back to one.

I did :P

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

LPmZr9a.png

Starting to put together the parts for the final build. PCCG is out of stock on a few water cooling parts I need so I got what they had. The table was hadned in today which means I cant edit the table until it is marked by the judges. The table itself is 100% complete and the computer is still a work in progress. The computer is running and fully working just not watercooled and also using a GTX 285 not 2x 980ti's. I haven't bough the gpus yet due to $$ but im hoping to get at least 1 soon. The rads were put into the CNC cut out slots and look really nice. As mentioned earlier the 24pin extension and the cpu extension were too short so I bought the cable mod DIY packs and made it myself. Here is a few pics of the stuff I bought and ill make a post tomorrow of the final table. Currently running on 45mins sleep over 2 days, been up all night and morning doing the 80pg timber folio, ill add in some pics of that aswell. When i wake up in the morning I will create a massive post about the finish table build. Thanks.

6cStFyL.jpgWlIZwbK.jpg21z7yDB.jpgEJ8YySX.jpgG36DXQs.jpgeIRMdIs.jpgyIPVF0s.jpg2i4MpHJ.jpgfKeSu37.jpgYszqRRV.jpglRr2Hd5.jpg34dVKg4.jpgIhBOANq.jpgwlBm7Sg.jpgJWvymNP.jpg2WlkOQO.jpgTOqFsoX.jpg

Blue LED's?Its going to make your table look like theres a pool of water in there lol

Can we get pics of like red and white LED's?

Blue LED's?Its going to make your table look like theres a pool of water in there lol

Can we get pics of like red and white LED's?

The reason I didnt include these is because they are a bit blurry. But hey, here they are:

BIVQyYk.jpgcwOfQ9D.jpg

subbed

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

HvtdXA3.png

The construction of the table is complete. From the lacquer to the glass to the gas lifts, everything is done! The project is getting marked in a few weeks by state judges so for the time being it is still at school. Here are some photos I gathered up, some aren't the best and when I get the project home I plan to take proper professional photos. These pics are just ones I took in the workshop and should do for now. You get a clear idea of how the project turned out. I'm really happy with the results and it looks much better in person. Cant wait to start watercooling this beast. Thanks once again.

mCQ8MsR.jpgO5f8j8c.jpgC64FhCD.jpg6OgTg9N.jpgYLMvknl.jpgcJcvtxQ.jpgKKn5dwL.jpgkDhJ36A.jpgxwaStSb.jpgJ0gGzZW.jpggrHADqE.jpgxozB0gP.jpg370wQBX.jpgxcfrUmr.jpgvSPnZON.jpgMQbI35R.jpgNoEGE0m.jpg6UJ9qXf.jpgcEIaqu1.jpgzZXJR6y.jpgusFBm5e.jpgzpY9YD7.jpgWKXFVPe.jpg8Q9PA9c.jpgCTb1Vqu.jpgtxjPdxt.jpgffevUyK.jpgq9xQqLr.jpgl3cNlYv.jpgd0y0pLy.jpgtJVJBj8.jpghiwqZhP.jpgpcBW2Jk.jpgbXosdDR.jpg

Awesome job dude. You have put some hard work into that. Congrats on your final result, you have a bright future ahead of you haha!

Desktop: Intel Core i7  4970k (OC 4.8GHz), ASUS Z97-Deluxe, 32GB RAM 2400MHz, 2x 256GB Intel 730 Series SSD, 2x 3TB WD Black, 1TB WD Blue

1TB WD Green, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x MSI GTX 970 SLI, Corsair HX750i, Phantex Enthoo Pro [7x Noctua AF-14's], Coolmaster Nepton 280L

Peripherals: AOC 4k 28", LG 1080p 28", LG HDTV 55", Razer Blackwidow Stealth Edition, Razer Naga Epic, Turtlebeach PX4

Cleaned up my Tj11 case, going to sell it on ebay, also going to sell my galaxy s2. That money will go towards the 980ti's. Finding anything that I don't use anymore to sell to bring in some cash. Rather put it towards the build than have the stuff lying around.

You had a tj11?

Yeah, got it for free lol. As much as I would love to keep it and make a sick build out of it, I cant even afford to finish this one.

Cleaned up my Tj11 case, going to sell it on ebay, also going to sell my galaxy s2. That money will go towards the 980ti's. Finding anything that I don't use anymore to sell to bring in some cash. Rather put it towards the build than have the stuff lying around.

Now it's just a matter of time until we see the finished watercooled table!!

You should get a stand for those monitors. That would make it look really sick. :D

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena