[Completed][Scratch Build] Project: Ravage - Custom Watercooled Computer Table Build by 17 yr old.

Man Just Fucking Contact Them. Plus, Make a Thread on PcMasterRace(http://www.Reddit.com/r/PCMR)

(@LinusTech @Slick Help This Guy)

Wrong reddit page xD, ill pop something up there soon, haven't done professional pics of the table yet to showcase it properly. Just spent around 6hrs unbricking a hardbricked phone for my friend, brains tired.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Man Just Fucking Contact Them. Plus, Make a Thread on PcMasterRace(http://www.Reddit.com/r/PCMR)

(@LinusTech @Slick Help This Guy)

Contact ASUS. I am 80% sure they will sponsor you.

basicly this thing is a Desk Case, lots people already done this (no offense ClownFace1511), and the Build is nearly complete

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

basicly this thing is a Desk Case, lots people already done this (no offense ClownFace1511), and the Build is nearly complete

Hey Should do it none the less

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Should have yse the 5050 size rgb leds instead os the 3250 size or what ever they are... much better lighting distribution when using more then 1 color

Should have yse the 5050 size rgb leds instead os the 3250 size or what ever they are... much better lighting distribution when using more then 1 color

I had this strip lying around and decided to use it. 5m, RGB, with controller and all for $10, pretty good deal. For the next table I have some plans and I will be using better leds :)

I had this strip lying around and decided to use it. 5m, RGB, with controller and all for $10, pretty good deal. For the next table I have some plans and I will be using better leds :)

Yea i use leds for the lights in my room, only white... but the 5050 leds have all 3 colors in 1 chip so you wont get that weird discoloring in the shadows and edges of stuff, but really nice deck, i custom built my desk as well but nothing as fancy as yours lol

Yea i use leds for the lights in my room, only white... but the 5050 leds have all 3 colors in 1 chip so you wont get that weird discoloring in the shadows and edges of stuff, but really nice deck, i custom built my desk as well but nothing as fancy as yours lol

I did look at the led strips with all the colours in 1 chip but there was no point blowing out the budget anymore than I already did, will definitely be getting some neat ones next time. They require a electric transformer and can be controlled from your phone, SMART leds basically. The currents ones do the job for now. I also like how people are building their own desks, its cool to see what some people design, its also cool to see people not plan it properly and realise they have no leg room or any room for graphic cards due to the height. Its a good project to start but it needs planning.

• 2 weeks later...

This looks Great!!!! there is only one thing i want to know and that is how you are going to rout the cabels are you planning to bring them under the table or have some holes for them 

For the time being they are staying where they are, you cant see them or anything from sitting down at the table or from above. If you go behind the table you can see the bundle but the table is against the wall so its not a huge deal. Leg room is limited enough under the table so I wont be cutting holes to put them underneath, I already thought about that but it just wouldn't work.

Issues like this will be resolved in the new table, still working on a design.

Little bit of a progress update:

I was working on getting custom sleeving but decided to leave it how it is for now. Still saving up money for new monitors, been working for the past 3 weeks everyday since I finished school to get some money. Just spend about 2-3 hours hand drawing some new concepts as I am starting to design a new table. The inside looks so sick right now and i'm so keen to start building. I still need to work on dimensions and how it will look but I have a fair idea of what i am going to produce. Will still be a month or so before I start anything.

This current table is going ok so far, everything is working which is good. Cooling isn't the best and I have been hitting 80C on my cpu when rendering out videos which has been a bit disappointing. I was going to edit this table but decided to keep it original and make a new one. 2x 240mm rads just aren't doing it, the gpus are fine hitting 55C during gaming but i'm not happy about the cpu. These cooling issues will be addressed in the new table so don't be worried about that. If I get a chance I will take some nice photos of the table as I know I haven't got that many good ones. A photoshoot is on the list.

For now the table is basically complete so its time to pimp the setup :).

Little bit of a progress update:

I was working on getting custom sleeving but decided to leave it how it is for now. Still saving up money for new monitors, been working for the past 3 weeks everyday since I finished school to get some money. Just spend about 2-3 hours hand drawing some new concepts as I am starting to design a new table. The inside looks so sick right now and i'm so keen to start building. I still need to work on dimensions and how it will look but I have a fair idea of what i am going to produce. Will still be a month or so before I start anything.

This current table is going ok so far, everything is working which is good. Cooling isn't the best and I have been hitting 80C on my cpu when rendering out videos which has been a bit disappointing. I was going to edit this table but decided to keep it original and make a new one. 2x 240mm rads just aren't doing it, the gpus are fine hitting 55C during gaming but i'm not happy about the cpu. These cooling issues will be addressed in the new table so don't be worried about that. If I get a chance I will take some nice photos of the table as I know I haven't got that many good ones. A photoshoot is on the list.

For now the table is basically complete so its time to pimp the setup :).

Did you ask ASUS?

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Did you ask ASUS?

Haven't had a chance yet. I doubt this will get their attention but I will try.

Not sure whether to get an Acer predator or an Asus pg27aq. It really is a tough decision. I'll ask both for a sponsorship, worth a shot.

Hey Clown i got a question,

How hot was your Pc while you had no watercooling.

And how Loud are those Fans if you dont Use watercooling ?

Go the acer route, it has less pixels to drive in comparison to the PG27AQ, so you can get higher frame rates, although, I heard Asus may be releasing an ultrawide panel with gsync. So it may be worth to see if Asus can give you an early sample to showcase.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Hey Clown i got a question,

How hot was your Pc while you had no watercooling.

And how Loud are those Fans if you dont Use watercooling ?

I was using a noctua 120mm air cooler and getting like mid 80c on the non over clocked CPU while like 70-75c on the GPUs. The fans do get loud with no watercooling. The GPUs would spin up to 80% rpm where you could hear them and they would be loud yet the CPU would stay at 600rpm. With water cooling I'm running all fans at 600rpm and they don't change and I can't hear anything at all unless I put my ear right next to the fan.

Go the acer route, it has less pixels to drive in comparison to the PG27AQ, so you can get higher frame rates, although, I heard Asus may be releasing an ultrawide panel with gsync. So it may be worth to see if Asus can give you an early sample to showcase.

I was reading stuff about the predator and people seemed to have issues with backlight bleed and colour banding and stuff and although Acer fixed them up its still a quality control problem. Also being ultrawide game compatibility is not always there. Then again I'm happy to tinker around with that stuff. Also Asus being 4k I run into that fps issue but with 2x 980ti I will be getting over 60fps. I'm more of a 3 screen type of guy but if Acer is willing to help me out then by all means I will try something different.

Let me just tell you this is a work of art. I could only dream of building something like this with a $9.00 an hour minimum wage. Good luck finding sponsors for your 4k monitors!

Let me just tell you this is a work of art. I could only dream of building something like this with a $9.00 an hour minimum wage. Good luck finding sponsors for your 4k monitors!

Don't let your dreams be dreams. I was on that same wage. Its possible, just will take some time.

God damn, son. Your build blows mine out of the water.

What even is your job lol I NEED IT

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

God damn, son. Your build blows mine out of the water.

What even is your job lol I NEED IT

Was building this during my final year of school, got paid $20 a week from selling newspapers. Its money I saved up over the past few years just by doing odd jobs like building friends computers and cleaning windows at a cafe for some extra cash. I now have a full time job while on holidays from school and preparing for Project Ravage V2.

Don't let your dreams be dreams. I was on that same wage. Its possible, just will take some time.

Also the fact I need to purchase a car before all of my funds can go to a build of this capacity. Have you seen my build log LOL