[Completed][Scratch Build] Project: Ravage - Custom Watercooled Computer Table Build by 17 yr old.

Also the fact I need to purchase a car before all of my funds can go to a build of this capacity. Have you seen my build log LOL

I just saw your thread. A car is on the list for me aswell, looking forward to buying a veyron xD

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

And how is it if you want to get some new pc Parts in there enough space to so so ?

You wouldnt recommend doing this if i Cant afford The watercooling right now ?

And how is it if you want to get some new pc Parts in there enough space to so so ?

You wouldnt recommend doing this if i Cant afford The watercooling right now ?

Yeah plenty of space for new pc parts, also if you want to build the table it would be good to just air cool your parts then eventually upgrade to water cooling.

Could u make some more pics of The cabel Management, and how u Fixed The pc Parts in The table?

I would like to get some drawing of The table if u got some Laying around

Could u make some more pics of The cabel Management, and how u Fixed The pc Parts in The table?

I would like to get some drawing of The table if u got some Laying around

Basically I just screwed some motherboard standoffs into the timber base and everything else i just either double sided tapped or screwed in. As for cable management I just pushed it against the wall in the box so you cant see it from above, you kinda just have to build the table and go from there.

Basically I just screwed some motherboard standoffs into the timber base and everything else i just either double sided tapped or screwed in. As for cable management I just pushed it against the wall in the box so you cant see it from above, you kinda just have to build the table and go from there.

Yeah The thing is that i Need to draw The whole table for my School before i Can Build it.

So i Need to think about those things before i Build The table

Yeah The thing is that i Need to draw The whole table for my School before i Can Build it.

So i Need to think about those things before i Build The table

Iu could my route by getting an old pc case from the recycling market and salvaging the mobo tray (you can get one for $5) All the hoales are already drilled and tapped and then you can just figure out a way of attaching the tray to the rest of the build (I just used screws) save you some time marking out precise holes. :)

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

khXbmU0.png

Found these Notti LED lights on ebay really cheap so I picked up the last 2 to add to my current setup. They are RGB LED lighting which connect via bluetooth with your phone, the app is pretty basic and needs some work but selecting a colour and making it rainbow mode work so that's all I need. I tried to sync it to music but its pretty awful. Thought I would throw up some pics to show you guys how it looks :)

cTxP2Qj.jpg3GfRsV9.jpgl9sagzZ.jpgb2nqD6B.jpgCPaFkFq.jpgCcEeqsJ.jpgiBxa5nE.jpg

Was building this during my final year of school, got paid $20 a week from selling newspapers. Its money I saved up over the past few years just by doing odd jobs like building friends computers and cleaning windows at a cafe for some extra cash. I now have a full time job while on holidays from school and preparing for Project Ravage V2.

At least things have gotten cheaper since you started saving up. And yet, here I sit with a rig that has a G3258 and a modded 7950 that in total costs like $1200... At least I have about $100 I can bank soon. Now to decide on ZenFone 2 or Xeon... Leaning towards Xeon lol

Like my current phone is a pile of ass, but man. Moar FPS and faster render times would be so great.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Hey guys and girls,

Can you head over to the voting thread and show your support of Project Ravage by voting for me, would be amazing if I could take this comp out. Thanks.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/496604-featured-build-logs-004-voting-thread/

• 2 weeks later...

This morning I received the HSC marks for each subject. In Australia we call the final school test the HSC, this is the final tests before you head into University. I was put on the 2015 Honours Roll for high achievers. I scored 92/100 for Timber. This score was a collaboration of my project you see here and all school tests that I did. I will not know what my score was for this project alone as I don't find out till end of Feb next year (2016). A lot of effort was put in on this project and for a prototype it worked out well.

Thanks for all the support.

#ProjectRavageV2

This morning I received the HSC marks for each subject. In Australia we call the final school test the HSC, this is the final tests before you head into University. I was put on the 2015 Honours Roll for high achievers. I scored 92/100 for Timber. This score was a collaboration of my project you see here and all school tests that I did. I will not know what my score was for this project alone as I don't find out till end of Feb next year (2016). A lot of effort was put in on this project and for a prototype it worked out well.

Thanks for all the support.

#ProjectRavageV2

Awesome, any clue on when will the all 4K monitors be added?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Awesome, any clue on when will the all 4K monitors be added?

I really haven't had a chance to email anyone in regards to a sponsorship or anything. When I get a break over Christmas I'll write up some emails for the new year in hope to get some. Worst case I'll just start buying 1 at a time till I get all 3. I'll try get them Jan/feb.

I really haven't had a chance to email anyone in regards to a sponsorship or anything. When I get a break over Christmas I'll write up some emails for the new year in hope to get some. Worst case I'll just start buying 1 at a time till I get all 3. I'll try get them Jan/feb.

Will be waiting! Can't wait to see the full product.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

• 3 weeks later...

So I have been working full time getting money ready for the monitors but not quiet there yet, if you can all help me win the featured build log my parents will chip in some money to help me finish the setup. I'm hoping that winning featured build log will also help me out with asus and other sponsors for projects in the future such as Project ravage V2 and some other plans in mind. Thanks for supporting me throughout this journey and I will definitely one way or another finish Project ravage to a high standard as the desk deserves a sick setup.

Vote link: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/496604-featured-build-logs-004-voting-thread/

You are currently leading in the votes so you have a good chance

I was leading for some time but others are catching and surpassing. Idk when votes will end though so staying in the lead is kinda a must because it could finish anytime.

I was leading for some time but others are catching and surpassing. Idk when votes will end though so staying in the lead is kinda a must because it could finish anytime.

Project Alternate looks a bit more bling tho

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Project Alternate looks a bit more bling tho

It does look good but to be fair hes double my age and does it as a job xD. Dw my current designs for Ravage V2 are sweet. V1 was a prototype, V2 will be a bigger badder story.

It does look good but to be fair hes double my age and does it as a job xD. Dw my current designs for Ravage V2 are sweet. V1 was a prototype, V2 will be a bigger badder story.

Will you release the 3d models for ravage V1 if you get to do Ravage V2 ?

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Will you release the 3d models for ravage V1 if you get to do Ravage V2 ?

Please do this

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

If its good enough to win featured build log then its good enough to be shared on the forum. I know its in high demand.

If its good enough to win featured build log then its good enough to be shared on the forum. I know its in high demand.

PLZ DUDE IM TO LAYSSEEE TO CADDD 

PC Part Picker: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/hZCypg  ProcessorIntel Core i7 6700k ; MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5RAMCorsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 2400 MHz (spray painted the top part red); GPUGTX 1070 - Gigabyte Variant (Custom painted the Cooler and Fans Red); Case: NZXT S340 (Red); PSUCX 750W  (Bronze 80+); SSD: Crucial 256GB (Boot drive and for applications) and Sandisk 480GB Extreme pro SSD and a Samsung T3 1TB External USB-C SSDHDDWD Blue 1TB, Seagate 3TB (Both Run at 7200RPM); Displays: Asus something (1080p @ 144hz) and LG 27UD68-W 4K 60Hz IPSLaptop: Dell XPS 15 9550 (i7 6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 256 SSD, GTX 960M)

Dude did you see the new asus rog 21:9 monitor shown at ces. It looks evn better than the acer. 2 of those and your setup would be baller.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Dude did you see the new asus rog 21:9 monitor shown at ces. It looks evn better than the acer. 2 of those and your setup would be baller.

I did see them and they do look sweet but i prefer 16:9. Plus the rog theme is red and mines blue. If you have 2 of them yes you will get the length but you will be looking straight at the bezzel where the 2 meet. I still prefer 3 screens tbh. l'll wait a bit and see what new monitors come out but 3 monitors for sure.