Forza 6...1080p, 60fps

slightlyjaded

nuff said. It isn't news, it isn't even interesting for any of us that isn't a console gamer. but considering the lack of quality driving sims apart from project cars.

I'm still hoping for a GT on PC.

Just to keep someone happy forza coverage starts about 12:40

Oh, ok?

Much news...

And if you want GT on PC, just emulate a PS2.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

IT isn't news posts in news section. ( good job )

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Wrong section?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Oh, ok?

Much news...

And if you want GT on PC, just emulate a PS2.

IT isn't news posts in news section. ( good job )

you two have twin icons :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

you two have twin icons :D

Cesarai stole my profile pic a few days ago :P 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Cesarai stole my profile pic a few days ago :P

Borrowed it and today is last day, it's supposed to be a profile pic a day but he is too specail. @Snickerzz

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I can't pretend this is news.

After playing forza, and having acceleration assist turned on, and trying to do a power slide through a corner to keep it under control (and in the next corner just not lifting off) I'm not a fan of forza. I'm sure it's a nice game if you're an xbox player, and have never been exposed to anything decent. I'm also sure there's better out there if forza doesn't have to compete in the next generation.

This.... Might possibly be the worst post in this section I've ever seen. You didn't provide a link...to anything nor did you follow any of the rules.

post-385-0-30613100-1434635627.png

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Umm. Forza is very realistic for a racing game. Not as much as the PC sims, but it is up there.

Turn off your assists and use a proper wheel with peddles. I've drive real super cars and Forza, it's pretty damn good for being on a console.

What is hype may never die - Cleganebowl 2016

This.... Might possibly be the worst post in this section I've ever seen. You didn't provide a link...to anything nor did you follow any of the rules.

attachicon.gifread.png

Start at 12:45

A game reviewer I trust.

I figured anyone that was even reasonably interested had their own source for this stuff. and I try not to advertise other youtubers on linus' website.

I also stated this wasn't news for anyone that wasn't a console gamer. I don't expect this to turn up on the WAN show, and it is a very niche market.

Umm. Forza is very realistic for a racing game. Not as much as the PC sims, but it is up there.

Turn off your assists and use a proper wheel with peddles. I've drive real super cars and Forza, it's pretty damn good for being on a console.

I drive a 147 GTa.

but considering the lack of quality driving sims apart from project cars.

Have you ever played Assetto Corsa?

Claims there is a lack of good racing simulators and plays GT & Project Cars......

Come on bro.. Check out iRacing & rFactor2.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

attachicon.gifread.png

There is no need to be confrontational - if you have a concern with this thread or any other, make use of the report button to bring your concern to the moderator team's attention.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Claims there is a lack of good racing simulators and plays GT & Project Cars......

Come on bro.. Check out iRacing & rFactor2.

If the graphic is bad, it's not a good sim - LTT forum.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I  I'm sure it's a nice game if you're an xbox player, and have never been exposed to anything decent

elaborate...

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Forza 6 sounds good, forza has the best sounding cars, physics are decent and the driveatar tech is quite good. They've researched coefficients of friction of like 100 different surface types for the dry and the wet. It's the attention to detail I love, 450 forza vista cars too, shaping up to be good. Shame that it won't be getting porsche pre 2016, well at least ea are being somewhat lenient, however I would imagine that turn 10/Microsoft payed a sizeable amount.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

After playing forza, and having acceleration assist turned on, and trying to do a power slide through a corner to keep it under control (and in the next corner just not lifting off) I'm not a fan of forza. I'm sure it's a nice game if you're an xbox player, and have never been exposed to anything decent. I'm also sure there's better out there if forza doesn't have to compete in the next generation.

Forza Horizon may be more suited to you, if you like an arcadey experience.  It's a far less sim like racing game.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

Forza Horizon may be more suited to you, if you like an arcadey experience. It's a far less sim like racing game.

I thought it used to same physics engine. Anyway forza is accessible to pretty much everyone. Lots of options

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I thought it used to same physics engine. Anyway forza is accessible to pretty much everyone. Lots of options

I'm not entirely sure, but I do know there's a pretty big distinction between the two series.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

What PC sim has the complete package of carss, tracks, decent AI and not boring career progression? There are games with each of those, but nothing really that has all of them. Forza is not the best sim but it has a good overall package. 

I'm not entirely sure, but I do know there's a pretty big distinction between the two series.

Probably just less precise version for horizon as it has to cover many more surface types like gravel and dirt. Horizon also runs at 30fps, don't really see why this is news tbh, forza Motorsport series has always 60fps Afaik.

If the graphic is bad, it's not a good sim - LTT forum.

iRacing is not bad graphic, its not 2015 perfect, but undoubtly worth playing.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

iRacing is not bad graphic, its not 2015 perfect, but undoubtly worth playing.

in all seriousness the graphics engine is pathetic in comparison to other racing games which are played currently. Of course graphics dont always make the game, people can be willing to look beyond that of course, now compare it to other sims such as rfactor 2 or assetto corsa and it looks bad, they look great. Now compare those two to the simcade market of project cars and forza hell even granturismo. They get ripped apart. Also iracings pricing scheme is seriously fucking shameful, great service but still way overpriced. Ill still with rfactor 2 and assetto corsa, they might be flawed but i need to eat food and well live.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1