Custom Painted GTX 980 Reference | WHITE

Really well done :)

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

really good I cant even get that good results even though I had more than 20 attempts of trying to paint stuff.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Looks great. Would be cool if you made the geforce logo glow white aswell...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Damn that looks nice!

Great job!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

its REALLY nice, but sadly the green nvidia logo is kind of a sore thumb sadly.

Thanks all guys! With regards to the remaining silver thing near the logo, it will be painted in a few days... I ran out of Plastidip... Cheers!  :)

Thanks all guys! With regards to the remaining silver thing near the logo, it will be painted in a few days... I ran out of Plastidip... Cheers!  :)

Don't forget to post it here than, I really want to see it :)

I tried this on my 780, but was stopped when I stripped a screw, haha. Nice job, it looks very solid.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Looks great! What plastidip did you use and did you have to do any prep work on the parts?

Looks great! What plastidip did you use and did you have to do any prep work on the parts?

Just make sure the parts were clean, free from oil and dust... And I also applied 3 coats of paint to make it even... Below is the Plastidip I used... Thanks!

20150618_082915_HDR1.jpg

Sick!

I recommend you take the cooler apart and sand off the green paint of the GEFORCE GTX logo so it's white when illuminated

Thank you! Still contemplating on that... Cheers!

Hi Guys,

The result of my first attempt painting my GPU using Plastidip. Cheers!  :D

Looks sweet bro. Good job.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

that's damn sexy! great job!

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

what backplate is that?

what backplate is that?

It's the stock one that comes with the reference 980s.

sand the GTX logo till it turns white. If you see black then you sanded to much. You can just sand. But you can paint it white also.