The guy/girl who uploads Vessel Vids on Dailymotion is still active

SkywardKkalox

Just went to youtube to re-watch the part 2b of scrapyard wars an looked up the comments and saw someone suggesting this link with part 2c, which is available on vessel atm.

Edit: removed link

Seems like this guy isn't dealt with @nicklmg

It's really lame to see someone take your hard work and post it somewhere else. Hope there is something to do with that issue...

Ugh, these guys doing it are terrible..

And DailyMotion doesn't seem to be doing anything about it

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

No one from LMG would call the channel Linus Tech Tips - Vessel. *facepalm* Also, just so you know guys, particularly if you're the one doing this, a couple of months ago everyone could get a free year of Vessel. No need to upload it on DailyMotion.

What is Vessel and whats so special about it?

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Ugh, these guys doing it are terrible..

And DailyMotion doesn't seem to be doing anything about it

Of course DailyMotion isn't doing anything about it, because they probably don't even know who Linus is.

Vessel is an online Video platform for selected content creators, where LTT posts 7 Day Exclusive content, so you can view it a week earlier.

nothing much, new platform, paid, lets you get content a week or so earlier then youtube.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

It's an online streaming platform that LMG became a part of that allows users to have early access on videos of linus for example before they go on youtube, with a 3$ fee per month. Most of us here (myself included), have a free year subscription due to a giveaway that was done by linus when vessel first launched at febuary or march I think.

It's an online streaming platform that LMG became a part of that allows users to have early access on videos of linus for example before they go on youtube, with a 3$ fee per month. Most of us here (myself included), have a free year subscription due to a giveaway that was done by linus when vessel first launched at febuary or march I think.

The Giveaway wasn't even done by Linus alone, tons of other creators also had it. So if they missed their chance, they just gotta be patient. Seriously guys, I love SW as much as you do, but a week?!

Thanks watching 2 C right now.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Why would anyone who cars about computers be on daily motion anyway?

DailyMotion don't gave a fuck who uploads what. I'm sure they'll comply with a DMCA request to takedown the vid but they won't stop anything from being uploaded.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

The Giveaway wasn't even done by Linus alone, tons of other creators also had it. So if they missed their chance, they just gotta be patient. Seriously guys, I love SW as much as you do, but a week?!

Nothing was delayed for youtube, everything was uploaded on schedule according to @nicklmg. People on vessel just have early access, for example it's like a premiere for a movie, only some people will see the movie before it launches for the whole public.

Linus and the rest of the team are aware of it :c

This whole flagging thing is a waste of time on platforms like DM anyway. On YouTube, sometimes it actually it taken down. But why should DM care, it's more work, right? :angry:

Nothing was delayed for youtube, everything was uploaded on schedule according to @nicklmg. People on vessel just have early access, for example it's like a premiere for a movie, only some people will see the movie before it launches for the whole public.

I know that, sorry if what I wrote was confusing. English isn't my first language.

what I don't understand is isn't this a legal issue? dailymotion could get sued right? aren't they afraid?

My Sightings on LTT : June 6th 2014 WAN Show After Party: Mario Kart 8 July 31st 2015 WAN Show: Tesla Topic   August 14th 2015 WAN Show: ESL Topic 
My Rig: i7 4770K | Z87 Sabertooth | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC ACX | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD 4TB Black | Noctua NH-U14S | Corsair 750D | Corsair RM850  \
Peripherals: Triple VG248QE (1080p 144hz) | Corsair RGB K95 MX Blues | Razer Deathadder Chroma | ATH-M50X | JBL LSR305 | Mod Mic 4.0
Devices:Mac Book Pro Retina|iPad Mini (32GB) | HTC One M9 (160GB) Moto 360 (Black Leather) Nvidia Shield (80GB) Go Pro Hero 3+ Black