Fallout: New Vegas. Worth getting it?

Sir Asvald

Is the game any good? fun? worth getting. Its £4.99 on steam. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Yes...But I'd wait a couple of days. Summer sale is supposed to start on the 11th.

Damn, I'll wait for the summer sale then. :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Yes, it is worth and as already said, wait for the summer sale. I bet it will drop so much it will practically be free!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Damn, I'll wait for the summer sale then. :P

It's already on sale on steam, lol. It's not going to get any cheaper, but get the game of the year version with all of the dlc. I have over 500 hours into fallout new vegas and prolly close to the same in fallout 3, very addicting games.

The only recomendation I can give is it's an obsidian game...Bethesda does lovely, graphically imersive worlds, but they can't write story, or character dialogue very well. Those are things that Obsidian has a very well deserved reputation for getting right.

Of course it is obsidian, and most of the bugs are resolved by now......

Eh, not really. It's okay but nothing to be excited to play.

New Vegas + DLC! 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Vegas is as epic as they come, totally worth it!

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

I liked New Vegas, not sure why so many didn't... A game worth 4.99 IMO.

A game worth 29.99 still really, so much content!

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Yes, yes you should get it Fallout series is the best imo

Fallout new Vegas keeps crashing on my PC which is way above the recommended specs, i know fallout 3 had problems running on quad core processors so does new Vegas  have the same problem?

It's already on sale on steam, lol. It's not going to get any cheaper, but get the game of the year version with all of the dlc. I have over 500 hours into fallout new vegas and prolly close to the same in fallout 3, very addicting games.

It will get cheaper, it's only 40%/50% off. It usually goes 75% off, so you can get the GOTY/Ultimate edition for $5 instead of $12.

It will get cheaper, it's only 40%/50% off. It usually goes 75% off, so you can get the GOTY/Ultimate edition for $5 instead of $12.

That's the lowest I've seen besides g2a, you might be right tho. It's worth the money and more right now tho.

That's the lowest I've seen besides g2a, you might be right tho. It's worth the money and more right now tho.

Fallout 3: http://steamsales.rhekua.com/view.php?steam_type=app&steam_id=22370

Fallout New Vegas: http://steamsales.rhekua.com/view.php?steam_type=app&steam_id=2028016

As you can see, prices have been as low as $5 since 2012 for FO3 and 2013 for FNV.

I do agree that the games are totally worth full value, but if there is a sale just a week away...