How to fix washed out looking text?

It only happens with text that's in Windows. I tried taking a Screen shot of the issue but the text in the pic looks fine and smooth. It wasn't like that when I was doing the SS. So a pic of my problem is not a possibility

3 minutes ago, fade2black001 said:

It only happens with text that's in Windows. I tried taking a Screen shot of the issue but the text in the pic looks fine and smooth. It wasn't like that when I was doing the SS. So a pic of my problem is not a possibility

Take a pic with your phone and upload it? I honestly have no clue what you mean based off of this

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

6 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

Take a pic with your phone and upload it? I honestly have no clue what you mean based off of this

This is weird...... On my phone it shows it being fine but on my screen it does not. I do not know how I can show this or know why this is happening. My text looks really low quality. Its not sharp or crisp looking. It looks like the text you get when a printer is running out of ink. I really don't know how to describe it

4 minutes ago, fade2black001 said:

This is weird...... On my phone it shows it being fine but on my screen it does not. I do not know how I can show this or know why this is happening. My text looks really low quality. Its not sharp or crisp looking. It looks like the text you get when a printer is running out of ink. I really don't know how to describe it

uhhhhh what?

well first go to your windows search bar and type "dccw" then press enter and run through the color calibrator.

Also afterwards run the text calibration software (it gives you a prompt at the end of the color calibration for this)

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

38 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

uhhhhh what?

well first go to your windows search bar and type "dccw" then press enter and run through the color calibrator.

Also afterwards run the text calibration software (it gives you a prompt at the end of the color calibration for this)

That did nothing

I noticed it goes away mostly if I turn the sharpness down to 0 but then that makes the image a bit blurry.  

Problem solved

11 hours ago, fade2black001 said:

That did nothing

I noticed it goes away mostly if I turn the sharpness down to 0 but then that makes the image a bit blurry.  

Problem solved

Make sure you're running your display at its native resolution (that doesn't always mean highest available resolution)

Quote me or I won't see your reply. It's the single overturning left arrow under every comment.