Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hey all,

Just thought I would introduce myself before I jumped into posting.

Names Kris,

From Australia, joined to see other peoples builds and gain some general

knowledge ( have been away from pc' for awhile, pesky consoles).

Will post a build log once I get my parts sourced.

Cheers

Welcome Kris! :) Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature and I hope you will enjoy the forum! :)

Heres the FAQ which might answer your questions if you have some: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/23093-faq/

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Welcome to the SlickTechTips forum :D 

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

Hello Guys and Gals, Gio here from The San Francisco Bay Area in Beautiful California :)  Just wanted to take a moment and say hi!  I will be starting a thread or posting on another build thread if possible with what I would like to put together this week/end.  

Hello Guys and Gals, Gio here from The San Francisco Bay Area in Beautiful California :)  Just wanted to take a moment and say hi!  I will be starting a thread or posting on another build thread if possible with what I would like to put together this week/end.  

Welcome to the forum! Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature and I hope you'll be able to get helpful advice with your new build. :)

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Not sure if I ever posted here
My given name is Ryan Couch my new legal name is Ryan Stein so you may see me use or be referred to as RyanCouch or RyanStein either or is fine. I joined a while back but I never introduced myself (I don't think)
I have been on ocf for ages so you'll mostly see me there.

"I have the perfect cure for a sore throat, cut it" - alfred hitchcock

All these new members! 

There will always be more! And good lord its sadako... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hey guys, just another new member that finally built a computer :P hi!

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

Welcome Bob....hope you have a nice time here;-)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Welcome Bob....hope you have a nice time here;-)

Thanks man :)

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

Hi!

Welcome.

Hi :)

Hi People!

Another new member here from Rio, Brazil.

icon_256.png

I'm Jorge, at your service Sir!

Hi all,

a new member from Germany here.

I've been a regular to Linus's Videos since I like to keep up with PC technology from time to time.

And since they started this lovely Forum I've also been a lurker here ;)

As for my PC building and Gaming history: i started gaming with an old win95 system my parents put in my room when i was 8 or so.

But soon all the Games i wanted to play only ran on my Fathers more powerful PC, so eventually the old 95er became my first try on ripping a computer to pieces.

But damn me, i cant remember a thing about this anymore...many other (all quite boring) PC's and even more years past since then.

Nowadays I only have a Samsung RF510 Laptop at my disposal.

Life as a Student in Graphic Design had required me to be mobile and put me on a pretty hard budget also, and at my uni are some pretty good Computer Rooms too so if i had to get something productive done I'd go there.

And gaming also took a hard hit, so no powerful Rig is to be found here now.

Until I get some founding together that is of course.

I probably will post a Idea i have for a rig and see what you guys have to say.

I'm looking forward to a nice time on here.

greetings,

Mr. Aries 

Build Log: The beautiful Workhorse

Case_NZXT Phantom 530 Black CPU_Intel i7 4770K Cooling_NZXT Kraken X60 Motherboard_MSI MPower Z87 Graphic_MSI GeForce GTX 760 HAWK-Edition 

RAM_Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB DDR3-1866 PSU_Corsair RM Series 750W SSD_Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Stoarge_Western-Digital Green 2T

Welcome to the forum! Thats a pretty nice rig you have in your profile. :) Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature if you haven't read it yet.

Hi People!

icon_256.png

Welcome! :D Great to see people from different countries as it makes this forum a very diverse group of people to talk to. :) Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature and hope you'll enjoy the forum! 

Hi all,

a new member from Germany here.

I've been a regular to Linus's Videos since I like to keep up with PC technology from time to time.

And since they started this lovely Forum I've also been a lurker here ;)

As for my PC building and Gaming history: i started gaming with an old win95 system my parents put in my room when i was 8 or so.

But soon all the Games i wanted to play only ran on my Fathers more powerful PC, so eventually the old 95er became my first try on ripping a computer to pieces.

But damn me, i cant remember a thing about this anymore...many other (all quite boring) PC's and even more years past since then.

Nowadays I only have a Samsung RF510 Laptop at my disposal.

Life as a Student in Graphic Design had required me to be mobile and put me on a pretty hard budget also, and at my uni are some pretty good Computer Rooms too so if i had to get something productive done I'd go there.

And gaming also took a hard hit, so no powerful Rig is to be found here now.

Until I get some founding together that is of course.

I probably will post a Idea i have for a rig and see what you guys have to say.

I'm looking forward to a nice time on here.

greetings,

Mr. Aries 

Welcome to the forum! :) I remember my Windows 95 computer freezing when I tried to double click on the disk drive to install my programs and games. :D If you want advice for your future PC build, go to New Builds and Planning and create a thread there (read this before posting:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/). Also read the CoC located in my signature if you haven't already for the rules. I hope you'll enjoy the forum! :) 

Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature.

Welcome to the forum! Thats a pretty nice rig you have in your profile. :) Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature if you haven't read it yet.

Thanks man, and I will check it out :)

Welcome to the forum! :) I remember my Windows 95 computer freezing when I tried to double click on the disk drive to install my programs and games. :D If you want advice for your future PC build, go to New Builds and Planning and create a thread there (read this before posting:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/). Also read the CoC located in my signature if you haven't already for the rules. I hope you'll enjoy the forum! :)

Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature.

Thanks man. Yeah as I said I can't really remember all the "nice" things of the olden times ;) but it was some sort of start...i think :D

I already started a building thread for my planned new Workstation (http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/135557-the-beautiful-workhorse-first-build-on-ltt/)

and of course I read all the tips and guidelines you and all the other helpful members gave. It's a nice heads up and a good way to start into posting.

Seriously its nice to have such good guides on how to do things here. Makes life much easier for all of us.

See ya around!

Build Log: The beautiful Workhorse

Case_NZXT Phantom 530 Black CPU_Intel i7 4770K Cooling_NZXT Kraken X60 Motherboard_MSI MPower Z87 Graphic_MSI GeForce GTX 760 HAWK-Edition 

RAM_Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB DDR3-1866 PSU_Corsair RM Series 750W SSD_Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Stoarge_Western-Digital Green 2T

Hi People!

Welcome.....Would love to go to rio and see this

Angry-Rio-Jesus-Come-at-me-Bro-Funny-mem

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Welcome.....Would love to go to rio and see this

Angry-Rio-Jesus-Come-at-me-Bro-Funny-mem

:D

Hello guys from Greece. I just joined because of the htc one m8 competition, it's been a while since i posted anything on any forum tbh. But great forum overall, will spend some time here :)

Hello all!  A new member from Canada!

Been watching LTT for a little while now, and invariably started lurking on the forums.  Nice place you got here.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Hello all, new member from Sweden (tho I'm actually Finnish).

Been lurking for a while and finally decided to make an account when I actually had a question (it's been answered already, so thanks for that @SAV1OUR ).

In the early stages of building my new PC, haven't built one in about 7 years, so been doing research for a few weeks.

Anyway, see ya around, I will help out when/if I can.