Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

I've been watching your channel since the beginning because I'm interested in building my own pc. However, I didn't have a chance to build a pc for myself yet because I had to travel all the time for my job. I'm finally back at home and ready to build my first pc. This community is a perfect place for me to start learning how to. Cheers!

Hello everyone, new member inbound!
Massive fan of the Youtube channel (I mean common who isin't here)
All the way from Lebanon
Currently pursuing my studies in computer engineering for a bachelor degree and designing setups as a side buisness.
Feels good to be here 
:)

Hue! The potato on the forums. Extreme Style.  "Adrenalin begins when gravity ends"~Studio Liverpool, Wipeout Fury/HD fanboy

'Ello from Saaaaarf London. Been watching your channel for a while, thought I'd jump in here.

I've been watching your channel since the beginning because I'm interested in building my own pc. However, I didn't have a chance to build a pc for myself yet because I had to travel all the time for my job. I'm finally back at home and ready to build my first pc. This community is a perfect place for me to start learning how to. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum! :D If you want advice on your new build, go to New Builds and Planning and create a new thread there. Make sure you read this before posting in that category. In my signature are links to the Code of Conduct which I suggest you to read for the rules and the FAQ. I hope you'll enjoy this community. :)

Hello everyone, new member inbound!

Massive fan of the Youtube channel (I mean common who isin't here)

All the way from Lebanon

Currently pursuing my studies in computer engineering for a bachelor degree and designing setups as a side buisness.

Feels good to be here 

:)

Welcome! :D Just a suggestion: If you want to show your setup I would recommend you to do it in a well lit area to show your components (if it is what you plan to intend to) ;). Or if you just want to show the glow on your system then I guess it'll be fine. :) 

The CoC is located in my signature for the rules of the forum and I hope you'll enjoy the forum. :)

'Ello from Saaaaarf London. Been watching your channel for a while, thought I'd jump in here.

Welcome! :) Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature for the rules. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hey there. Ive been stalking this forum like a creeper for a while now B)  and finally decided to join, since I felt it was the right thing to do. Im totally glad I did join btw  :D

Im looking forwards to increasing my computer knowledge as well as helping other people out at the same time. 

Hey there. Ive been stalking this forum like a creeper for a while now B)  and finally decided to join, since I felt it was the right thing to do. Im totally glad I did join btw  :D

Im looking forwards to increasing my computer knowledge as well as helping other people out at the same time. 

Welcome @kishagi! :) I hope you will find this community helpful and enjoyable. Make sure you read the CoC (Code of Conduct) located in my signature for the rules of the forum.  ;) 

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hello from Scotland.  Been watching Linus' youtube videos for ages, thought I'd sign up, only just started getting into PC gaming ect a couple years, back, have built quite a few PCs now though. 

So yeah, Hello!  :)

Thanks, just read the CoC, totally agreeable. Also I know know that TL;DR means, I swear I keep learning new things everyday

Hello from Scotland.  Been watching Linus' youtube videos for ages, thought I'd sign up, only just started getting into PC gaming ect a couple years, back, have built quite a few PCs now though. 

So yeah, Hello!  :)

Welcome! :) The CoC (located in my signature) is a good place to start before contributing to the forum so that you know the rules. ;) Hope you will enjoy your time here.

Hello~

Just recently joined after stalking and watching 'how to build' videos for about a month now but ive been into computers and gaming for for few years, have just been to scared to build my own work/gamming computer until now, thanks to Linus and his videos =D

Lol you haven't edited the VBulletin part out yet xD @LinusTech @Slick

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Hello~

Just recently joined after stalking and watching 'how to build' videos for about a month now but ive been into computers and gaming for for few years, have just been to scared to build my own work/gamming computer until now, thanks to Linus and his videos =D

Welcome to the forum! If you want suggestions for your future builds or are still planning on parts for your current computer, be sure to go to New Builds and Planning where you are able to post your build and get suggestions about it. But make sure you read and answer these questions in your thread before creating one to get better suggestions:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

Also be sure to read the Code of Conduct located in my signature for the rules of the forum. 

hello

Hi! :D I hope you'll enjoy the community and make sure you read the Code of Conduct located in my signature for the rules of the forum.

Greetings from Austria! I decided to join after the stream since I have been following LinusTechTips on youtube for a while now. I'll probably be fairly active on the forums and try to help with builds/recommendations and when it comes to gaming in general. I've been a PC gamer for many years and I've gone through quite a few builds myself, so I hope that my (limited) experience may be of help to some people. Also it's nice to learn something new from more experienced users on here of course. I apologize in advance if my english isn't up to scratch sometimes (especially if I decide to post at night/when I'm tired) but it's my third language and it's not exactly perfect.

Greetings from Austria! I decided to join after the stream since I have been following LinusTechTips on youtube for a while now. I'll probably be fairly active on the forums and try to help with builds/recommendations and when it comes to gaming in general. I've been a PC gamer for many years and I've gone through quite a few builds myself, so I hope that my (limited) experience may be of help to some people. Also it's nice to learn something new from more experienced users on here of course. I apologize in advance if my english isn't up to scratch sometimes (especially if I decide to post at night/when I'm tired) but it's my third language and it's not exactly perfect.

Welcome! :) I hope you'll find this community helpful and enjoyable. Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature for the rules.

Hello from beautiful Vancouver Canada (I wish I could visit Linus and Luke but prolly won't happen), semi-hardware enthusiast and professional programmer, kinda left the hardware scene during university a few years ago but now back with a vengeance and really looking forward to be able to talk to people again who are enthusiastic about technology!

Hello from beautiful Vancouver Canada (I wish I could visit Linus and Luke but prolly won't happen), semi-hardware enthusiast and professional programmer, kinda left the hardware scene during university a few years ago but now back with a vengeance and really looking forward to be able to talk to people again who are enthusiastic about technology!

Welcome! :D Hope you'll enjoy the community. :) The Code of Conduct is located in my signature where you will be able to find all the rules of the forum.

Unsure if this is the greatest place to post this but, are links to personal blogs allowed in a person's signature?

Because the URL for mine was replaced with "snip". 

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Howdy pardners, I've lurked on this site for a long time and have been watching Linus since 09 so I figured this would be the perfect forum to join. 

Fractal Design Define R4 + Noctua NFP's & Corsair SP/AF's + Gigabyte GA-Z97X + Intel Core i7 4770K + Corsair H100i + Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb 1600 + EVGA GTX 780TI + Samsung 840 PRO 256gb SSD + WD RED 2TB HDD (2) + Corsair AX760

Howdy pardners, I've lurked on this site for a long time and have been watching Linus since 09 so I figured this would be the perfect forum to join. 

I've been lurking for ages too :P Today I had some free time though so I thought why not actually do something about it! Hi everyone, this seems like a great forum so I'll probably be around a lot whenever my setup decides to fail on me or when particularly interesting things happen!!

Unsure if this is the greatest place to post this but, are links to personal blogs allowed in a person's signature?

Because the URL for mine was replaced with "snip". 

The moderators probably removed it I think you should be able to put blogs that are located in the LinusTechTips forum but its best to PM a moderator if you want confirmation.

The only links allowed are those pertaining to Linus Tech Tips (the CoC, your build log, etc.). Please note the advertising rules still apply to this.

List of Moderators/Admins: http://linustechtips.com/main/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

I've been lurking for ages too :P Today I had some free time though so I thought why not actually do something about it! Hi everyone, this seems like a great forum so I'll probably be around a lot whenever my setup decides to fail on me or when particularly interesting things happen!!

Welcome guys! :D I hope you will a pleasant experience in the forum and remember to read the CoC located in my signature for the rules.

The moderators probably removed it I think you should be able to put blogs that are located in the LinusTechTips forum but its best to PM a moderator if you want confirmation.

List of Moderators/Admins: http://linustechtips.com/main/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

Welcome guys! :D I hope you will a pleasant experience in the forum and remember to read the CoC located in my signature for the rules.

Thanks for the tip

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Hello Guys....I'm from Switzerland and I'm following Linus on Youtube for a year or so...I'm really interested in everything which has to do with PC, Electronics and Informatic, so I decided that would be a good Idea to join this forum^^

and sorry for my English. It's just my third language :/

<Specs>

// NZXT H440 // Intel Core i5 4570 // AsRock Fatality H87 // Asus R9 280X // Kingston 2x4GB 1600 MHz //

// Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB // Seagate Barracuda 1 TB // be quiet! Shadow Rock Slim // be quiet! Straight Power 480W //

I have to say.. GREAT vids. I watch them enough where my GF is starting to comment on my bro'mance with this channel... cracks-me-up 

Please LoRd.. linus.. get your Chewbacca to realize hes not funny and should stop "trying" to be. Its not natural looking, very hard to watch HIM.  Great! other than the non-PaZazz delivery that slick has.. although just an observation

Hello Guys....I'm from Switzerland and I'm following Linus on Youtube for a year or so...I'm really interested in everything which has to do with PC, Electronics and Informatic, so I decided that would be a good Idea to join this forum^^

and sorry for my English. It's just my third language :/

I have to say.. GREAT vids. I watch them enough where my GF is starting to comment on my bro'mance with this channel... cracks-me-up 

Please LoRd.. linus.. get your Chewbacca to realize hes not funny and should stop "trying" to be. Its not natural looking, very hard to watch HIM.  Great! other than the non-PaZazz delivery that slick has.. although just an observation

Welcome! :D I hope you guys find this forum enjoyable. :) The CoC located in my signature are worth to spend some time to read as they are the rules of the forum. ;)