Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hi! I've recently subscribed to Linus and I've enjoyed his videos, and in one of them he recommended to join the forum community. So, here I am. ^_^

Welcome to the forum! Now sell your soul and embrace socks and sandals! >:D

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

New to the forum. Just thought I would swing by and say hello. I'm an avid computer builder, work in the tech field, and my name's.. Yuriy, if you haven't guessed.

I'm new to the YouTube scene, but have been in the Tech scene my whole life.

Anyways, hello everyone!

new forum member ; hi !

Hi! I've recently subscribed to Linus and I've enjoyed his videos, and in one of them he recommended to join the forum community. So, here I am. ^_^

Welcome to the forum! :D Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature and I hope you all will enjoy the forum. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hey there Linus and everyone ^_^

Welcome to the forum! That is a pretty nice sketch you got there. :) Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature and hope you will enjoy the forum! :D

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hello everyone. I was watching a bunch of Linus Tech Tips /NCIX Youtube videos and I thought it might be fun to register on this Forum.

I go by the handle of "waxbytes" on nearly everything I do online except Taxes. (Revenue Canada frowns on "screen names"...LOL, Who'd a thought hey?)

Hello everyone. I was watching a bunch of Linus Tech Tips /NCIX Youtube videos and I thought it might be fun to register on this Forum.

I go by the handle of "waxbytes" on nearly everything I do online except Taxes. (Revenue Canada frowns on "screen names"...LOL, Who'd a thought hey?)

Welcome to the forum! :D Hope you will enjoy the forum! :) 

Like your last sentence.  ;)

Hey guys,

I've been watching Linus's channel for a long time, but i never joined the community forum, and here i am, proudly joined.

Linus was the guy that made me start making my own PC, like an inspiration! 

okay that was a joke, but seriously, i did make my own PC because of him.

nice to meet you guys.

Hello everybody. Been watching Linus on You Tube so thought I'd join the forum. Was always a console gamer but I'm now in the process of switching to pc. Can't wait to get all the parts together and get started. Hope I can rely on uz guys for the help I will need I'm sure  :huh:

Hey guys,

I've been watching Linus's channel for a long time, but i never joined the community forum, and here i am, proudly joined.

Linus was the guy that made me start making my own PC, like an inspiration! 

okay that was a joke, but seriously, i did make my own PC because of him.

nice to meet you guys.

Welcome to the forum! :) Hope you will enjoy the forum and the CoC is located in my signature (make sure you read it ;)).

Hello everybody. Been watching Linus on You Tube so thought I'd join the forum. Was always a console gamer but I'm now in the process of switching to pc. Can't wait to get all the parts together and get started. Hope I can rely on uz guys for the help I will need I'm sure  :huh:

Hi! :D If you want advice for your new build, go to New Builds and Planning and create a thread there. I see you have posted in Build Plan Thread Recommendations (Please read before posting) but if you want to get more advice I would recommend you to create your own thread in New Builds and Planning by clicking "Start New Topic" or this link: http://linustechtips.com/main/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=18 Also read the CoC located in my signature :)

Hi everyone

I have always watched Linus's videos but I just recently found out about the forums. Probably missed the link in the descriptions, always focused on clicking the ones that had to do with gear reviewed :D .

Anyway here I am.

Hi everyone

I have always watched Linus's videos but I just recently found out about the forums. Probably missed the link in the descriptions, always focused on clicking the ones that had to do with gear reviewed :D .

Anyway here I am.

Welcome! :D Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature. :)

It took me a few seconds to figure out what a CoC was, I'm to hearing it called a ToS.

Not to worry, I read it anyway. What is Will Wheaton doing nowadays anyhow? NVM, Googled  him.

hi all... newbie here... reall nice to meet all of ya..

Welcome to the forum! :D Make sure you read the Code of Conduct located in my signature.

Hope you'll enjoy the forum!

Hi everyone, I'm currently in the process in building a gaming PC after being a console gamer for as long as I have been gaming. Have watched quite a few unboxing and reviews of Linus's on Youtube and they have all been extremely helpful.

I'm a massive geek and love playing around with computers. :)

Hi everyone, I'm currently in the process in building a gaming PC after being a console gamer for as long as I have been gaming. Have watched quite a few unboxing and reviews of Linus's on Youtube and they have all been extremely helpful.

I'm a massive geek and love playing around with computers. :)

Welcome! You are joining the PC Master Race. :D If you want suggestions of your build, go to New Builds and Planning and create a new thread. Make sure you read and answer this in your thread before posting:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

Also read the Code of Conduct located in my signature to know the rules of the forum. :)

Hi everyone.Hope its a wonderful day for all of you. My name is Todd(or call me Tstar1).Its a pleasure to be a member of this forum.

Hi everyone.Hope its a wonderful day for all of you. My name is Todd(or call me Tstar1).Its a pleasure to be a member of this forum.

Welcome @Tstar1, I hope you will enjoy the forum. Make sure you read the CoC (Code of Conduct) located in my signature :)

Hi Everyone!

Luciel here from the south of sunny Spain. I´ve joined mainly to look at, comment and post build/modding worklogs :)

I´m almost 27 and I work for a hardware company that for the sake of impartiality shall go unnamed :)

Modding Portfolio

neonit.net

Hi Everyone!

Luciel here from the south of sunny Spain. I´ve joined mainly to look at, comment and post build/modding worklogs :)

I´m almost 27 and I work for a hardware company that for the sake of impartiality shall go unnamed :)

Welcome buddy. Hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to seeing your build logs. Hope you're liking the hardware company job. :P

Welcome buddy. Hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to seeing your build logs. Hope you're liking the hardware company job. :P

Cheers Hikaru, all previous completed worklogs are now posted on here :) and about the job... it´s ok :)

Modding Portfolio

neonit.net

Cheers Hikaru, all previous completed worklogs are now posted on here :) and about the job... it´s ok :)

Just saw your website and you have some incredible builds going on. I really like the wood case you got.

Hey all,

Just thought I would introduce myself before I jumped into posting.

Names Kris,

From Australia, joined to see other peoples builds and gain some general

knowledge ( have been away from pc' for awhile, pesky consoles).

Will post a build log once I get my parts sourced.

Cheers

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.