Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

i love watching linus and slicks live streams just because of all the problems they have with the stream :) and i just found this webpage and i already love it and just wanted to say hello to everyone :)

Welcome! Glad you are enjoying this forum! :D

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hello from a long time lurker of the youtube channel / livestream.

Gr8 forum !!!!!! got my problems solved within hours.....

most active forum and great members.

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the forum but not to the linustechtips community, I've done a bit of poking around on the forums and it looks great! Just wanted to say hello.

i love watching linus and slicks live streams just because of all the problems they have with the stream :) and i just found this webpage and i already love it and just wanted to say hello to everyone :)

Thx for this great community from Germany \(^_^)/

Welcome to the forums :)

Hi everyone!  i've been lurking a lot around the forums and have always been too scared to post! hahah :x
decided to finally start posting.. the community looks very nice! :D

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

Hi everyone from Italy  :lol:

I'ts a long time i follow linus on youtube, and thanks to hm I learned so many things...

Please be patient with me if sometimes my english is not correct  :wacko:

My Pc:

Amd Fx 6300 @ 4.2 Ghz + Thermalright True Spirit 120M Rev.A - Gigabyte Ga-78Lmt-Usb3 rev 5.0 - 2x 4Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600mhz - Asus Radeon 7870 DirectCuII v2

Fractal Design Core 1000 - Ocz CoreXstream 500w - SSD Sandisk 120Gb HD Seagate Barracuda 500gb

Well hello everyone!

I've been following Linus and his channels for a long long time, and i finally decided to post here :)

My name is João (as in John), I'm from Portugal and i love everything related to computers, cars and music!

My current job is...hmmm... how do you say it, Salesman ? Work in a big store selling various stuff like computers, consoles, games, music CDs, TVs, phones, etc.

I'm glad to join this wonderfull community :)

Cya! ;)

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Hi everyone!  i've been lurking a lot around the forums and have always been too scared to post! hahah :x

decided to finally start posting.. the community looks very nice! :D

Hi everyone from Italy  :lol:

I'ts a long time i follow linus on youtube, and thanks to hm I learned so many things...

Please be patient with me if sometimes my english is not correct  :wacko:

Well hello everyone!

I've been following Linus and his channels for a long long time, and i finally decided to post here :)

My name is João (as in John), I'm from Portugal and i love everything related to computers, cars and music!

My current job is...hmmm... how do you say it, Salesman ? Work in a big store selling various stuff like computers, consoles, games, music CDs, TVs, phones, etc.

I'm glad to join this wonderfull community :)

Cya! ;)

Welcome guys! :D

Ahh the first few posts on a new forum... *basks in the awkward introduction* lol

I've lurked for a while getting some info together for a build hopefully sometime in August and finally signed up. lots of great information on here :)

Thanks Linus.

I really hope the guys here help me with any problems I might have in the future!

GEEK POWER!

Ahh the first few posts on a new forum... *basks in the awkward introduction* lol

I've lurked for a while getting some info together for a build hopefully sometime in August and finally signed up. lots of great information on here :)

Thanks Linus.

I really hope the guys here help me with any problems I might have in the future!

GEEK POWER!

Welcome to the Forum! :) 

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the forum but not to the linustechtips community, I've done a bit of poking around on the forums and it looks great! Just wanted to say hello.

Well welcome mate! Good to see new peeps around.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Hello everyone.  I discovered their live stream maybe two months ago and have been watching it every week since.  I have always been a tech enthusiasts, but it has been really dwindling over the past few years.  But, watching them being so knowledgeable, so passionate about what they are talking about, it has sparked my curiosity again.  I find myself constantly looking up new articles, technology, and anything else since I started watching.  The biggest thing it has done and made me want to go back to school to finish my Computer Science degree which will be this fall.  

So, I just wanted to say thank you for what you do, and hope you inspire others as you guys have done for me.  Keep up the amazing work!  :D

Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd register here, I've been a member of the community for a long time but never actually registered. Those lurking days are over now!

Maximus V Gene | i5-2500k 4.8GHz | 16GiB | GTX470 SLi @ 800MHz| m4 128GB + 240GB 2.5" HDD | Arch Linux + Windows 8

800D + HX850v2 | EK Supreme-HF v2 | 2x EK FC-470GTX (serial) | Black Ice GTX 360 + 3x AP-15 | U2311h | 6Gv2 + G500 | T50-RP

Hello everyone.  I discovered their live stream maybe two months ago and have been watching it every week since.  I have always been a tech enthusiasts, but it has been really dwindling over the past few years.  But, watching them being so knowledgeable, so passionate about what they are talking about, it has sparked my curiosity again.  I find myself constantly looking up new articles, technology, and anything else since I started watching.  The biggest thing it has done and made me want to go back to school to finish my Computer Science degree which will be this fall.  

So, I just wanted to say thank you for what you do, and hope you inspire others as you guys have done for me.  Keep up the amazing work!  :D

Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd register here, I've been a member of the community for a long time but never actually registered. Those lurking days are over now!

Welcome to the forum! :) 

Thanks Linus.

GEEK POWER!

Hello everyone!

Welcome guys :)

Just joined! I watch Linus's videos all the time! Glad to finally join since I'm so many other computer forums. :) 

i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz // Zalman LQ-310 Liquid Cooler // Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI // Corsair Vengeance 16gb RAM // EVGA GTX 650 Ti Boost SC // OCZ Vertex 480gb SSD // Segate Barracuda 3tb HDD // Silverstone Slot-Load DVDR Drive // Silverstone SFX 450w 80+Gold Modular PSU // SIlverstone FT03-Mini // Mountain Lion 10.8.3

24" Apple CInema Display // Cyborg MMO 7 // Apple Numeric Keyboard // Apogee Duet 2 // M-Audio Fast Track C400 // M-Audio BX8 D2

Help me basic posting. How can i post my picture to here.

If you want to post a pictures, you would need to upload your pictures on http://imgur.com/ and link them by clicking the image icon in the full editor. You can also upload it to the Gallery in LTT and link them: http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/

Just joined! I watch Linus's videos all the time! Glad to finally join since I'm so many other computer forums. :)

Welcome! :)

Welcome :)

Help me basic posting. How can i post my picture to here.

As MG said, Imgur's the easiest - just upload and link otherwise use the gallery. :)

Hello Linus Tech staff and readers! I just joined the forums. I've been hearing Linus Tech a lot in many places. Read reviews from time to time. Finally got the time and reason to join the forums!

Looking for have fun with everybody here :)

Good day!

Hello Linus Tech staff and readers! I just joined the forums. I've been hearing Linus Tech a lot in many places. Read reviews from time to time. Finally got the time and reason to join the forums!

Good day!

Welcome! Hope you will enjoy this community. :)

Good day!

Welcome :D

Just joined the forums this morning. Long time viewer of the videos. Figured its time to start becoming active in the community.

Im 26 and have a wife and two kids and a homeowner, so my PC budget has taken a big hit in the last three years or so.

My wife and 20 month old son get a kick out of some of linus' goofy antics. Like watching the cat tips channel too. 

Live in ohio and travel to Toronto for business sometimes. No west coast action though.

Main system

CPU: 13900KF | Motherboard: Z690 Aorus Master | GPU: RTX3080Ti FE | RAM: 32GB@5600 | Hard Drive: 2TB 970 Evo plus | Power Supply: beQuiet DarkPower 12 1000W | Cooling: Custom water loop CPU/GPU | Case: Meshify 2 XL | Operating System: Windows 10Pro | Monitor: LG 32GK65B | Keyboard: Ducky

Bedroom PC

CPU: 11700k@4800 | Motherboard: Z590 Aorus Master | GPU: RTX3080 FE | RAM: 32GB@4000 | Hard Drive: 1TB 970 Evo plus/1TB MX500 | Power Supply: Corsair RM850x | Cooling: H100i | Case: Fractal Meshify C | Operating System: Windows 10Pro | Monitor: LG 65" B2 OLED

HTPC

CPU: 10900k | Motherboard: Z490 Aorus Master | GPU: GTX1080Ti | RAM: 32GB@3600 | Hard Drive: 1TB 970 Evo plus/1TB MX500/4TB HDD | Optical Drive: BluRay | Power Supply: Corsair RM750x | Cooling: Low profile noctua | Case: SilverStone GD09B | Operating System: Windows 10Pro

Just joined the forums this morning. Long time viewer of the videos. Figured its time to start becoming active in the community.

Im 26 and have a wife and two kids and a homeowner, so my PC budget has taken a big hit in the last three years or so.

My wife and 20 month old son get a ticket out of some of linus' goofy antics. Like watching the cat tips channel too. 

Live in ohio and travel to Toronto for business sometimes. No west coast action though.

Welcome to the forum :)

dqofglp

Reported.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Hi I'm new here . and I'm pretty excited to be a part of this community. I've watched a couple of the Linus video, with one of the top posters blade of grass

Hi I'm new here . and I'm pretty excited to be a part of this community. I've watched a couple of the Linus video, with one of the top posters blade of grass

welcome, it's awesome here.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB