Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hello Linus peeps! I've just joined the forum. So I said to myself since you subscribe to the Tech Tips channel take it to the next level and join the forum.

Silicon fever forever!

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

Just joined the forums this morning. Long time viewer of the videos. Figured its time to start becoming active in the community.

Im 26 and have a wife and two kids and a homeowner, so my PC budget has taken a big hit in the last three years or so.

My wife and 20 month old son get a kick out of some of linus' goofy antics. Like watching the cat tips channel too. 

Live in ohio and travel to Toronto for business sometimes. No west coast action though.

Hi I'm new here . and I'm pretty excited to be a part of this community. I've watched a couple of the Linus video, with one of the top posters blade of grass

Hello Linus peeps! I've just joined the forum. So I said to myself since you subscribe to the Tech Tips channel take it to the next level and join the forum.

Silicon fever forever!

Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Only now getting to actually reading the forum and i must say: wow really friendly and really informative too!

Only now getting to actually reading the forum and i must say: wow really friendly and really informative too!

Welcome! Glad you are enjoying this forum and finding this community friendly! :)

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Hello friends,

Long time Overclock.net member browsing by this fine forum. Hope to see it grow larger.

long time member from overclockers.com

Hoping I can also becoming a contributing member here :)

hey everyone! looking forward to reading and contributing to this most excellent forum :D

hey everyone! looking forward to reading and contributing to this most excellent forum :D

Hello friends,

Long time Overclock.net member browsing by this fine forum. Hope to see it grow larger.

Welcome! Hope you will enjoy this forum! :)

Just joined the forums this morning. Long time viewer of the videos. Figured its time to start becoming active in the community.

Im 26 and have a wife and two kids and a homeowner, so my PC budget has taken a big hit in the last three years or so.

My wife and 20 month old son get a kick out of some of linus' goofy antics. Like watching the cat tips channel too. 

Live in ohio and travel to Toronto for business sometimes. No west coast action though.

Hi I'm new here . and I'm pretty excited to be a part of this community. I've watched a couple of the Linus video, with one of the top posters blade of grass

Silicon fever forever!

Hello friends,

Welcome to the forums :D

Hi everyone! I've been watching Linus Tech Tips videos for a while now and finally decided to join the forums. I'm a tech noob looking for ways to get to know more about everything tech related! 

I would just like to say how much of improvement the new forum is. I haven't had that much time to use it fully, but its real pleasure to use. Great work guys

Hi everyone! I've been watching Linus Tech Tips videos for a while now and finally decided to join the forums. I'm a tech noob looking for ways to get to know more about everything tech related! 

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will find this community helpful in gaining more knowledge in tech. :)

I would just like to say how much of improvement the new forum is. I haven't had that much time to use it fully, but its real pleasure to use. Great work guys

Welcome to the Forum! :) (Can't add the quote above so needed to post again)

Welcome :)

Hello everyone! Finally decided to quit being a ghost and jump in and get my feet wet. Excellent site btw! 

Hello everyone! Finally decided to quit being a ghost and jump in and get my feet wet. Excellent site btw! 

Welcome to the forums! :)

Welcome :D

Hello~! Just subscribed LinusTechTips!

MY SETUP
CPU: Intel i7-4771 , RAM: Team Xtreem DDR3 1600MHz 8GB x 4 , MB: Intel DZ87KLT-75K , GPU:Asus OC GTX760, SSD: Plextor M5P 256GB , HDD: 1TB WD Black , PSU: Antec HCG520M

Hello~! Just subscribed LinusTechTips!

Welcome to the forum! :D Hope you will enjoy this community. :)

Linus, why the move to IP Board? If you didn't like Vbulletin 5, you could of tried Vbulletin 4, since it's included with your Vbulletin licence.

I'm just curius, there isn't anything wrong with IP Board, I'm just wondering why. lol

I am running Vbulletin 4 on my site, and it's awesome. I tried IP Board, but I didn't like it. The front-end looked and performed well, I just didn't like the AdminCP, and the way the mods and templates worked.

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

Linus, why the move to IP Board? If you didn't like Vbulletin 5, you could of tried Vbulletin 4, since it's included with your Vbulletin licence.

I'm just curius, there isn't anything wrong with IP Board, I'm just wondering why. lol

I am running Vbulletin 4 on my site, and it's awesome. I tried IP Board, but I didn't like it. The front-end looked and performed well, I just didn't like the AdminCP, and the way the mods and templates worked.

It was mainly because of the database converter tools. I too agree that the backend of IPB isn't amazing.

Thank You for welcoming me just found out about your forum twitter feed by your lattes live feed You Tube Video

Thank You for welcoming me just found out about your forum twitter feed by your lattes live feed You Tube Video

Welcome again :P