Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Linus, ive been a sub of yours on youtube for a few years now, you have almost single handedly thought me everything i know, both directly and indirectly, about PC's

thanks a bunch!

wazzzzzzup all new in the forum. first time on a forum too its warm in here ^^

Hey, just joined the forum. I cannot wait to start posting and interacting with others in the Linustechtips community. Keep up the great work on the LTT YouTube channel and the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellow nerds, geeks and occasionally cool dudes (and rarely dudettes) from the web, joined a couple of weeks ago but decided to come over and say waguan to you all. Love the vids Linus and love the forum (even in it's slightly broken state). Hope the new version is much better and more stable. Hope to get involved in what seems to be and awesome community.

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

• 2 weeks later...

Feels great to join.

Hope the migration will be painless.

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

Feels great to join. Hope the migration will be painless.

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

Looks like it was painfree for me at least, script writers might of had a few headaches. Looks good so far.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Looks like it was painfree for me at least, script writers might of had a few headaches. Looks good so far.

You clearly weren't around for the all night party on Skype then :P

Thanks for your and the staffs' hard work for importing this forum to IPBoard. :) I experienced problems when trying to fix html code that seemed very easy to fix but it took me quite a while to fix it. :( 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

yay no more bugs from vbullitin5 thanks Linus Media Group

sounds like fun - did it come with a pizza :) hehehe

good job though

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Looks great!Keep firing Slick until he gets the bugs worked out

I Agree. Keep firing slick! ;-)

Linus told the livestream that the forums work great now, so I decided to check it out

I like the new forums layout alot! Thanks so much.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

I gotta say, the new forum is super fast! I suppose it's 1 AM right now, but still... 

Hi guys, really like Linus on youtube so thought I join the forum, interested in all tech, but my main love is Amiga as you may of guess from my username. Amiga for though who don't know was a popular 90s computer by commodore, but it never quited died, and there is still a very active amiga community and amiga platform, so I have the new AmigaOne x1000 with os4 wich is PPC based. Find out more on my site at www.amigamg.com. But I also use Pc and play around on aros wich is basically amiga on 86x so that's my unique hello.

Just joined the forum and it is excellent! I didn't witness the horrors of the last one but this one is definitely excellent!

As somone who pretty much just joind the forum, This forum is realy easy to ues and is quite fast. Good Job!

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Just joined the forum and it is excellent! I didn't witness the horrors of the last one but this one is definitely excellent!

Welcome to the forum! Glad you are enjoying this forum. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi guys!

is a pleasure to join this community!

greetings from Argentina!  :wub: