Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hello everyone! Finally decided to quit being a ghost and jump in and get my feet wet. Excellent site btw! 

Thank You for welcoming me just found out about your forum twitter feed by your lattes live feed You Tube Video

Welcome to the best place on the internet!

Not really sure how to start this so I will go for broke.

Hi everyone. Name is Nick. Brand spanking new. Been following Linus for a couple days on both NCIX and his personal YouTube Channel. Interested in this community and want to be apart of it. I am not going to lie, I saw the giveaway for the Corsair 900D and I became hooked on it so I joined to see if I have a chance (no matter how slim) of even being qualified to get it. But that is not the main reason. The main reason is that I really love computers and seeing Linus talk about them drew me in to find a good community to help me out when I am building the computers I am making for my two friends and when I will have a problem with my computer.

Hopefully I can transition into this forum with ease and be a positive member among it. Looking forward to being one of the many posters here.

hi all not sure what to say

where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloé with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Hi everyone. Name is Nick. Brand spanking new. Been following Linus for a couple days on both NCIX and his personal YouTube Channel. Interested in this community and want to be apart of it. I am not going to lie, I saw the giveaway for the Corsair 900D and I became hooked on it so I joined to see if I have a chance (no matter how slim) of even being qualified to get it. But that is not the main reason. The main reason is that I really love computers and seeing Linus talk about them drew me in to find a good community to help me out when I am building the computers I am making for my two friends and when I will have a problem with my computer.

Hopefully I can transition into this forum with ease and be a positive member among it. Looking forward to being one of the many posters here.

where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloé with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy this community! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hey oh guys...newbz here

I actually joined just so i could do some contest :P

but either way, i look forward to posting...

where do I begin?

Hey oh guys...newbz here

I actually joined just so i could do some contest :P

but either way, i look forward to posting...

Welcome peeps :)

Hi All!

Im The Fizz.  I am new here to the forums, but have been active in the twitch live streams and watching the guys' vids for a while now, just never registered for the forums until now!  A little about me. Currently Im an intern at a popular gaming website and finishing off my degree. I have been a tech junky for most of my life and a gamer since I was 3 and my mom gave me an NES one christmas.  Since then, I am more of a pc gamer, but still play the nintendos lol.  Anyway, this is a very clean forum site. Looking forward to being active on here! B)  

Hi All!

Im The Fizz.  I am new here to the forums, but have been active in the twitch live streams and watching the guys' vids for a while now, just never registered for the forums until now!  A little about me. Currently Im an intern at a popular gaming website and finishing off my degree. I have been a tech junky for most of my life and a gamer since I was 3 and my mom gave me an NES one christmas.  Since then, I am more of a pc gamer, but still play the nintendos lol.  Anyway, this is a very clean forum site. Looking forward to being active on here! B)  

Welcome to the forum! :)

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi All!

Hey everyone. Im new and glad to be here!

Welcome :D

Hi guys, new to the forum, I have been mad about hardware for years, ever since we got a C64 in the mid 80's. unfortunately I seem to get lost and confused with software. :(

Still I hope to learn a lot from the collective knowledge on here.

Cheers

Mr Moose

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Hi guys, new to the forum, I have been mad about hardware for years, ever since we got a C64 in the mid 80's. unfortunately I seem to get lost and confused with software. :(

Cheers

Mr Moose

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy this community! :)

Cheers

Mr Moose

Welcome :)

Wasn't sure where to put this, but is there a 'mark all posts read' button that I'm missing? Cannot for the life of me find it.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but is there a 'mark all posts read' button that I'm missing? Cannot for the life of me find it.

If you want to mark the whole community to be read, scroll down and on the bottom left side there is a "Mark Community Read" button to mark the whole community to be read. If you want to mark a specific forum to be read like "Tech News and Reviews", go into the topic that you want to mark read and click "Mark this forum as read" which is located beside the "Start New Topic" button which is located on the right.

Hey guys new here, Im Diego from Argentina, and Im recently sold my ps3 and come back to my first love, the PC, Im building my new rig right now, later  put some pics, im sorry with my english, hope you understand.

So....great forum and Im glad to join in.

Hey guys new here, Im Diego from Argentina, and Im recently sold my ps3 and come back to my first love, the PC, Im building my new rig right now, later  put some pics, im sorry with my english, hope you understand.

Welcome to the forum! If you want advice with your build, go to the "New Builds and Planning" section to have users provide feedback and give suggestions to your build! :) 

If you want to mark the whole community to be read, scroll down and on the bottom left side there is a "Mark Community Read" button to mark the whole community to be read. If you want to mark a specific forum to be read like "Tech News and Reviews", go into the topic that you want to mark read and click "Mark this forum as read" which is located beside the "Start New Topic" button which is located on the right.

Great, thank you!

Hi!
I've been watching LinusTechTips actively on YouTube for about a year now and decided to join this wonderful community. :)

As English is not my native language, excuse my grammar. ^_^

Hei,

Im QwasJ, but I'll be easier to just call me Q.

Im from Germany Hamburg, 16 Years old and pretty new to all computer stuff, started one year ago with building my own Pc.

Please apologize my english, as it's not my native language and our english lessons pretty non-sence, I'm not speaking/typing the best english :D

But I'm looking forward to spend some time with you guys :)

Hei,

Im QwasJ, but I'll be easier to just call me Q.

Im from Germany Hamburg, 16 Years old and pretty new to all computer stuff, started one year ago with building my own Pc.

Please apologize my english, as it's not my native language and our english lessons pretty non-sence, I'm not speaking/typing the best english :D

But I'm looking forward to spend some time with you guys :)

Hi!

I've been watching LinusTechTips actively on YouTube for about a year now and decided to join this wonderful community. :)

As English is not my native language, excuse my grammar. ^_^

Welcome - enjoy :)

just made my account today! even though I already watch linus's videos for months :| hehe

P.S. English is not my native language, so please excuse any grammatical errors I made. :)

Well... I m quite new to this forum posting thingy and all,  but whatever I think we can get along all quite well :D 

Greetings from Germany! :D 

Well... I m quite new to this forum posting thingy and all,  but whatever I think we can get along all quite well :D

Greetings from Germany! :D

Welcome :D