Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

just made my account today! even though I already watch linus's videos for months :| hehe

P.S. English is not my native language, so please excuse any grammatical errors I made. :)

It'll be fine - welcome to the forums :D

It'll be fine - welcome to the forums :D

Thanks, so far the experience has been great, you guys have done an awesome job on the forum. :)

Yeah, finally made it here. I've been watching Linus Tech Tips for a long time now.

Greetings from Germany. :)

My Rig:

Intel Core I7 2600K @ 4,2Ghz with bequiet Dark Rock 2, Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z, ASUS GTX 760, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz Ram, Sony BluRay Writer, 240GB Mushkin SSD for Boot and 1GB WD BLack+ 750GB WD Black for Storage, Corsair TX750 PSU, NZXT H2 with Custom Window

Yeah, finally made it here. I've been watching Linus Tech Tips for a long time now.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi Guys! I've been watching  Ltt videos for quite a long time, i finally create the account on the forum ;D 

Greetings From Italy  :lol:

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina guys.

Hi Guys! I've been watching  Ltt videos for quite a long time, i finally create the account on the forum ;D 

Welcome to the forum! :)

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Greetings from Belgium guys!
Soon i'm gonna build my first PC, parts are ordered and i hope i don't kill anything.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 G45 • Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro series 8GB 1600MHz •  Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB • PSU: Corsair 860• Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65• Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 • Monitor: LG 23EA63 IPS • Case: Corsair Graphite  600t

Finally made an account on the forums :D been watching ltt vids for quite some time now and finished my first build just a few weeks ago now :) greetings from the UK :D

Finally made an account on the forums :D been watching ltt vids for quite some time now and finished my first build just a few weeks ago now :) greetings from the UK :D

Greetings from Belgium guys!

Soon i'm gonna build my first PC, parts are ordered and i hope i don't kill anything.

Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina guys.

Welcome guys! :D

Hi all,

Have been a member of the forum since it's inception and a long time LTT subscriber but only now really making an effort into getting active on the forum. Hopefully I don't get swallowed up!

Joey

Seeing lots of activity and hoping the forum stays active! It looks great!

Welcome to the forum! Glad you are enjoying it! :D 

Note: Make sure you click on the "Post" button once because if you press it more than once you will double post.

I hope it does :D

Welcome I'm the Batman of this forum so try to do some criminal stuff and BAM boomaranged in tha knee...

Welcome I'm the Batman of this forum so try to do some criminal stuff and BAM boomaranged in tha knee...

Hi all,

Have been a member of the forum since it's inception and a long time LTT subscriber but only now really making an effort into getting active on the forum. Hopefully I don't get swallowed up!

Joey

Finally made an account on the forums :D been watching ltt vids for quite some time now and finished my first build just a few weeks ago now :) greetings from the UK :D

ouu god mods are gonna ban me so bad :(

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Well i have been watching the videos for awhile and I decided to finally sign up. 

Well i have been watching the videos for awhile and I decided to finally sign up. 

Welcome! :)

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on... Linus did you realize that you can edit quotes in the editor? If not then I'll just inform you now. I'll I did was click quote and then clicked on the text within it. Just thought it would be something you would want to patch up

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Hiya folks! Nifty place ya got here! Big thanks to Linus and his team for all the great, insightful content they've produced and I'm really glad to finally jump in and join this community! See you all in the forums!  :D

Hiya folks! Nifty place ya got here! Big thanks to Linus and his team for all the great, insightful content they've produced and I'm really glad to finally jump in and join this community! See you all in the forums!  :D

Welcome! Hope you will enjoy this community! :)

Welcome :D

Hey, I need some help involving the forum.

It's great by the way, I really like it.

But my account keep signing off a couple of minutes after I sign in.

I have clicked the "Remember Me" button, it doesn't work for me for some reason.

A life lived for others is a life worth living 

-Albert E.

Hey, I need some help involving the forum.

It's great by the way, I really like it.

But my account keep signing off a couple of minutes after I sign in.

I have clicked the "Remember Me" button, it doesn't work for me for some reason.

Welcome! :) 

Did you try a different browser to see if it works and check your cookie settings in your browser to make sure that you allow all cookies?

Another Canadian reporting in - evening gents