More EVGA GTX 980ti K|ngp|n Photos emerge

Decon

French tech website, Hardware.FR recently posted our first good look at the new EVGA GTX 980ti: 

post-117080-0-75621800-1433291791_thumb.

post-117080-0-32340100-1433291802_thumb.

All I can say is dat copper :[_______]

Source: http://www.hardware.fr/news/14239/computex-9-gtx-980-ti-customs-evga.html

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Why so much copper? and dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm those power ports, must have a massive tdp. Also noticed its much wider than reference. 

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Atleast they don't have RGB LEDs ... 

Anyway , it looks ... decent ... Nothing in particular wow'ed me ... Aesthetically

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

My god... Those chips better be picked off of the finest cherry trees...

I should sell my soul and buy 2.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

dat all-copper heatsink -drools-

that will look SO good in a (mild) steampunk themed build.

mmm all dat bare copper tho :3 mesa likes ... makes me kinda wana sell mine when i get it for a k|ngp|n 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

They should call it Dunkin' Donuts, "cause that's a lot of copper!

Why so much copper? and Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm those power ports, must have a massive tdp.

To cool it, so those powerports can provide asmuch power as they can.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

To cool it, so those powerports can provide asmuch power as they can.

I know the copper is to cool it, im just fascinated why they went for a full copper design.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Why so much copper? and dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm those power ports, must have a massive tdp. Also noticed its much wider than reference. 

If I remember correctly , copper conducts heat more effectively than aluminium ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I see we're going back to exposed copper again, I hope this doesn't become a thing..

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

meh, if i was part of that super overclocker world i would be picking a pair of these cards for sure. As it stands, i will take the regular 980ti models.  :D

CPU     4790K  4.7GHz @ 1.17 volts

MOBO  Asus Z97-K

GPU     980ti Strix

RAM    16GB G.Skill

dat copper doe

mmmmm

oh God, look at all of those heatpipes

Build: CPU: i7-4790k @4.4 GHz 1.2v | GPU: Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | Memory: 16GB Evga SSC | Storage: 250GB 850 Evo, 1 TB Toshiba HDD | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7  | Cooling: Aigo T120 RGB | Case: NZXT S340 | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | OS: Windows 10 | Keyboard: Corsair K70, Cherry MX Reds | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Monitor: LG 27UD58-B | Headset: Audio-Technica M40x w/ Modmic and Bravo Audio V2 Tube Amplifier 

That has to be the widest graphics card ever made! It's 3 inches beyond the bracket for crying out loud!

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

If I remember correctly , copper conducts heat more effectively than aluminium ...

It's an 8% difference.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

It'll have the same TDP as any other card unless over-volted and overclocked.

In which you could easily hit 400-500w tdp.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I hate EVGA's ACX style coolers. They look really boring. I like Sapphire's kind of wild looking coolers...But the copper on that one is really sexy, and that probably dissipates heat like a pro baller.

FairladyZ | If you want to reply to me, please quote my post! Idiocity, the best money wasting PC build ever!

I'll take 8 of them with single-slot bracket adaptors, do a double SLI config all under EKWB pure silver water blocks, and let DX 12 multi-adaptor take me as I keep them frosty and overclocked to 2GHz using blast-chilled alcohol in the loops which shall also run over a pair of E5 2699 V3 Xeon overclocked to 3 GHz (ASUS has a board for this actually).

It'll go fantastically in my pure ebony wood computer desk/case. I'll be the talk of the enthusiast world and prove my epeen to be the largest.