Introducing the New Corsair Sails Logo

UltraNeonGaming

I still prefer the original Sails logo and the original font style.  If it aint broke dont fix it!

Yeah but that expensive...

Well yeah, if you do all the lighting and crazy water cooling, I was just using that as an example.

Instead, just a simple coffee table with the PC built in, with plenty of air cooling. Don't even necessarily need the clear glass top.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I still prefer the original Sails logo and the original font style.  If it aint broke dont fix it!

Yeah but at least it replaces their new gaming logo... so I think it's worth it ha ha ha.

I like the new logo. Not to crazy about the yellow though

Idgaf about new logo..

750D airflow edition?  PLS GABEN

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Now if I get a K70 the logos will never match. xD

Just remove it, it's easy to remove.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It looks simliar to the Pirate Bay Logo ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

The mechanical keyboard is the only interesting thing they released, at least to me. Looks like a good design change, i like it a lot more than the first RGB version.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

I think the new logo is better than both of their old logos. They really should just use this instead of their one they use on keyboards.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I like this logo a ton more than the tramp stamp logo, even if it doesnt match my old sails logo.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I like it.  It gives a more active feeling.

I like it. It's a subtle change but a good one IMO. :)

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

But why? It's always going to end up running hotter and thus lessening the lifespan of your components.

Apparently the Bulldog has watercooling on both the CPU and GPU, so I'd imagine temps wouldn't be a problem.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Apparently the Bulldog has watercooling on both the CPU and GPU, so I'd imagine temps wouldn't be a problem.

I'd like to see Linus review it (which I'm sure he will), but still. Not a big fan of the small form factor stuff.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

not as bad as the lower back tattoo

Well it's better then the tribal one. That was really sh*t.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

well most companies like to have hiden messages or meaning behind their logo, with this one  other than the sails, i see an eagle's head under the claws of a feline animal.

fail to see the meaning in it thou.

It's like 90% the same as the old one, which was perfectly fine the way it was but like yeah....whatever..

I still like the old logo better, but I won't be buying anything Corsair anytime soon so I really don't care.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I'd rather just have the Gaming logo and leave it at that. i love that over the other one.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I much prefer the old logo...corsair is not a 'glitcy' company they have good quality solid products the black and white logo sung to that.

I guess ill be using somthung to disolve and remove the new logo from a product i buy deffinatly if its yellow !? Oike whT the heell are you doing???

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

Looks fine. It's what they should have had instead of the tramp stamp.

I Like the Design of the new Logo, they could maybe Change the Color to something diffrent than Yellow, but other Than that it looks very good.