GIVEAWAY: Windows 7 Ultimate *CLOSED*

Go to solution Solved by MeltyMoon,

My HDD is currently dying, multiple bad sectors.... I had an oem copy of win 7 home edition on the HDD (I overhauled my entire pc besides that hard drive, It's a 7 year old 5400 RPM Sata 2 Seagate). When that HDD goes, I will be out of an OS and I may be forced to go to windows 8 :(. Winning this would help me out so much! Of course, good luck to everyone who enters, and props to Drunk Muffin for this giveaway.

I went ahead and made a background for this contest! I still have the .PSD file if you need proof! (Features the 'OS-tan' for windows 7. These are essentially mascots for Japanese windows) I'd be willing to remove my screen name and use yours if you want!

g8QCACX.jpg

I'm stuck on windows 8 on this laptop :(

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

My PC told me to go to hell if I torture it with the horror that is wiDOS 8 any longer. #Windows8KilledMyWife

(Also will immediately give away my Win8 Pro upgrade key if I win)

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

My PC told me to go to hell if I torture it with the horror that is wiDOS 8 any longer. #Windows8KilledMyWife

(Also will immediately give away my Win8 Pro upgrade key if I win)

hit me up with that key if you win :D well fuck i just double posted |:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

win 7, because windows=win OS X= lose, if it has win in the name it must be good and that MAKES ME WANT IT:D

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

hit me up with that key if you win :D well fuck i just double posted |:

HA!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

i could use windows 7 for my build i am working on

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Oh my god!!! :D

It's my birthday today, and I want to do a 1500$ build soon!  I was looking for pricing and stuff for it, but one of the things costing me lots of pain was the OS.

I currently am running windows vista, home basic, on 32 bit, and it definitely is holding my system back, especially with the 32 bit.  I do not have a way to upgrade because I dont have the CD for my Os because i got this computer for free from a friend a few years back because it was broken.  I plugged a new GPU in it, and works fine :)

It would be awesome to win such an awesome prize from one of my fellow forum members :)

It would help quite alot with my build that should be coming up within a few months

My final wish, in the world. IS TO TAKE OVER IT!!!

All throughout my life i have craved power, and through power, respect, i want my subjects to kneel before me one day, that day is July 31st, i have in my possession a Quadruple core PC, with A nvidia 8000 series that runs off of uranium!! i plan on hacking every single computer that utilizes any form of code and effectively reprogramming them to destroy their masters by giving them the ultimate upgrade!

The human race shall cease to exist! mauahahah! and instead a new race, a race pure of hate, we shall become.....The cylons!

And how do i plan to reprogram these soo called human scum?? With a key of windows 7...... but not just any key of a copy of windows 7, for the ultimate upgrade we must use WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE!! and with you as my second in command we will eradicate the Sickly, disgusting humans whom use Mac osx ad "linux"! WE shall rule the world mauahahahahha,

51s5.jpg

Laugh with me now? muahahahahahahahahaha!

Building a PC: check it out here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1qvon

Alright guys the Competition is now over!!! Thanks everyone for entering. The top 5ish (6) are as follows (in no particular order):

KingOFCruel

jonesy

CoolBeans

mkylem

nightlitezzz

meltymoon 

Winner will be picked randomly and announced soon!

Yes, I know I chose 6, but it was incredibly difficult to choose, for those people that think that's somewhat unfair, i'll also randomly pick a poster and give them Saint's row 3 and 2 and Risen 2 and Sacred 2. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200Mhz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti MoBo: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D HDD/SSD: (Boot) Intel 750 Series 400GB, (Games) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, (Data) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro L w/ Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G900 Monitor: Acer X34 Predator @ 100hz

Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S8+

I have an OEM Windows on my laptop hard drive and a new copy would be awesome when I buy an SSD 

AND THE WINNER ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:

My HDD is currently dying, multiple bad sectors.... I had an oem copy of win 7 home edition on the HDD (I overhauled my entire pc besides that hard drive, It's a 7 year old 5400 RPM Sata 2 Seagate). When that HDD goes, I will be out of an OS and I may be forced to go to windows 8 :(. Winning this would help me out so much! Of course, good luck to everyone who enters, and props to Drunk Muffin for this giveaway.

I went ahead and made a background for this contest! I still have the .PSD file if you need proof! (Features the 'OS-tan' for windows 7. These are essentially mascots for Japanese windows) I'd be willing to remove my screen name and use yours if you want!

g8QCACX.jpg

This is excellent, very creative! All that effort paid off in the end. For the username thing, no thanks, it's your work, you deserve your name on it.

You will be PMed to check if you're active, and then the Prize (Windows 7 Ultimate) will be sent after the reply!!!

AND Jonesy, you are the secondary winner, by pure luck! You win Saints Row 3, Saints Row 2, Risen 2 and Sacred 2 Gold steam keys.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200Mhz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti MoBo: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D HDD/SSD: (Boot) Intel 750 Series 400GB, (Games) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, (Data) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro L w/ Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G900 Monitor: Acer X34 Predator @ 100hz

Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S8+

AND THE WINNER ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:

This is excellent, very creative! All that effort paid off in the end. For the username thing, no thanks, it's your work, you deserve your name on it.

You will be PMed to check if you're active, and then the Prize (Windows 7 Ultimate) will be sent after the reply!!!

AND Jonesy, you are the secondary winner, by pure luck! You win Saints Row 3, Saints Row 2, Risen 2 and Sacred 2 Gold steam keys.

congrats meltymoon! also you will still have the OS, OEM windows is locked to the mobo not the hdd :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

congrats meltymoon! also you will still have the OS, OEM windows is locked to the mobo not the hdd :P

That oem key has survived 3 different motherboards, so I don't even.... Lol. Also, thank you! First time I've ever won a competition/giveaway like this :)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database