Why I made my Public Apology

Okay so Tonight on the WAN show After party @Windspeed36 put me in to apologize for scaring @Slick out of the channel after we vaguely mentioned a fan fiction picture that is on the forum and when he left Ghost added him to my Comms channel and i was the one who scared him out and so he hid from talking in the channel so i did apologize but the entire group had a vote to put me on the after party to apologize that is why i apologized on the after party. 

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

Thanks for informing us! I was a little confused.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Okay so Tonight on the WAN show After party @Windspeed36 put me in to apologize for scaring @Slick out of the channel after we vaguely mentioned a fan fiction picture that is on the forum and when he left Ghost added him to my Comms channel and i was the one who scared him out and so he hid from talking in the channel so i did apologize but the entire group had a vote to put me on the after party to apologize that is why i apologized on the after party. 

Thanks for informing us! I was a little confused.

What happened ? I couldn't quite follow that.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

The one time I can't make the after party

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

What happened ? I couldn't quite follow that.

The other day slick joined the unofficial LTT comms channel and well there is a Fan Fiction of linus and slick doing things and i mentioned that i saved it on my pc and then he got scared 

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

I'm waiting till tomorrow to watch teh archive, what did you mean that you scared Slick, what did you do exactly?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

i said i have this pic on my pc http://i.imgur.com/vswTaYD.png

Credit to @ixi_your_face

The other day slick joined the unofficial LTT comms channel and well there is a Fan Fiction of linus and slick doing things and i mentioned that i saved it on my pc and then he got scared 

Just in a joke way ? I would hope ..

EDIT

I just saw the picture ....

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

@Windspeed36, awesome job putting him on the spot!!!

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Slick needed closure after his ordeal. 

that pic ? i saw that ages ago in the linus slick somthing thread 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

i said i have this pic on my pc http://i.imgur.com/vswTaYD.png

What the F-....

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

QcD this is why you keep inside jokes inside. hope you didn't say anything about the logo! :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I would hereby like to claim full overlordship and copyright of said image (included in post) on behalf of my good friend Tet.

As the OP of said image i would also like to extend my condolences to the one and only @Slick

We thank you for your time.

pThpUkD.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

QcD this is why you keep inside jokes inside. hope you didn't say anything about the logo! :P

I didn't Jae

I would hereby like to claim full overlordship and copyright of said image (included in post) on behalf of my good friend Tet.

As the OP of said image i would also like to extend my condolences to the one and only @Slick

We thank you for your time.

pThpUkD.png

Fixed

post-16787-0-51417600-1374292324.png

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

QCD's theme song: 

QCD': Noun/Adjective

Definition 1: To be put on the spot and victimized

Definition 2: To be forced to do something against your will

Definition 3: To scare your idle so much he slams his laptop closed and runs.

When you do something you shouldn't you have two options, apologize and take the blame or pretend it didn't happen. Sometimes the latter is best!

Fixed

This is fucking weird and unwarranted. Why would you guys do this? Fan fiction is fine, but this kind of thing is unnecessary. Linus has a wife and a child and Slick would CLEARLY be uncomfortable with it.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

this is why inside jokes should stay just that. inside jokes. 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

the heck? my fanfic made it as an afterparty event? dammit now I gotta watch

the heck? my fanfic made it as an afterparty event? dammit now I gotta watch

Made it twice, actually :P one this week and one a few weeks ago

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.