[Update #3] Ducky teasing their first mouse! Ducky Secret

Damikiller37

Source: Ducky Channel Facebook Page

11112872_863092677099161_728193420087209

The mouse has been teased on Ducky's Facebook page. They are referring to the mouse as Ducky Secret but there is no confirmation whether it will be the final product name. So far all we know is that it will be shown at Computex 2015 however the launch date isn't set yet (potentially in the fourth quarter of this year). From the images it looks like the mouse will follow a minimal and clean design similar to the mouses from companies such as Steelseries or Zowie. The mouse will have side buttons. Also if you look at an image below the where the mouse is covered by a cloth, maybe it will feature a detachable cable?

All of this information was mentioned in the comments under the images.

More Images:

10865912_864835513591544_122457305060225

11246185_861655103909585_875282252405876

1546028_861214830620279_2124491268094566

Most likely the logo for the mouse.

Personally I'm interested in it since Ducky hasn't disappointed me with their products yet and I love my Shine 3 TLK. Pretty interested in how the mouse will turn out and if it will hold the premium quality as well as the hefty price or will they aim to make it more affordable.

Update #1

A few small updates, so the name for the mouse is in fact Ducky Secret. They have confirmed it when an individual asked on Facebook. Also we have a new tease photo. Slowly starting to see how the mouse will look

11263120_865564683518627_832506831583221

Random observation: Something I only just spotted... is that the original photos show the mouse with a black and red colour scheme while this new image seems to be all blacked out. Maybe the mouse will come in various colour options? to match the keyboard colours? Unless the red areas are LEDs but I don't think they are.

P.S. I will keep updating this post regularly until it is revealed at Computex so feel free to follow this thread :P

Update #2

So the mouse just got revealed along with other Ducky peripherals including the new Shine 5 RGB. Check this thread for more info: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/371439-new-mx-rgb-keyboards-form-computex-2015/

Update #3

Now we have a video showcasing the mouse and it's specification

I'm not a massive Ducky fan, but I've heard great stuff.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Interesting!!!! hope its as nice as their keyboards

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

i want blue switches on the left and right mouse buttons

i want the person i kill to hear the clack

FEAR THE CLACK FOR I AM DEATH

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Don't think that would be a good idea considering the travel distance of the switch. It would be hard twitch click or click rapidly.

Yeah I know :P

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

What is Ducky? Are they any good?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

i want blue switches on the left and right mouse buttons

i want the person i kill to hear the clack

FEAR THE CLACK FOR I AM DEATH

Oh god, the sound that would make when I'm burst firing an LMG in battlefield.

And by burst, I mean like two rounds at a time....out of a mag of 200

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They are known for making very simple yet robust mechanical keyboards. Linus made a few videos about their keyboards which you can watch here:

Oh I just purchased a Logitech g502 and the Steelseries Apex m800. So I will have to look at them in 3 or 5 years from now.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Luckily it looks pretty simple!  :) I would have hated to see Ducky announcing super cool gamer mouse with 42 programmable cherry mx blue buttons or something like that.  :D Of course anything can happen but it's likely that mouse is simple and premium like their keyboards.

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

Oh god...

THAT LOGO IS AMAZING!!

THAT ONE IS NEW RIGHT?!

hrmmm ducky

Just to clarify... that will be the logo for the mouse not the company. They do that with their products which I think is pretty cool. Here are examples:

Ducky Mini logo

1045657017_x.jpg

Ducky Zero logo

coolpczero2.jpg

Ducky Legend logo

8TLkCRw.jpg

Ducky Premier logo

BZnOfyr.jpg

Don't think that would be a good idea considering the travel distance of the switch. It would be hard twitch click or click rapidly.

They will have Omrons, so basically the Cherry MX for mice 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I have had a g502 for the past 6-7 months now, I love the damn thing, but it's a bit small for my hand. It doesn't seem that the Ducky mouse is any bigger so a no buy for me. Plus the g502 has one of the best sensors in the market right now, so unless Ducky does the same then it isn't really worth it.

Wonder what the price point will be though. The g502 is around $55-$60 almost all year round and that is a pretty damn good price.

Yeah I know :) just specifically Cherry MX wouldn't work as well as Omrons on a mice :P

imagine Omrons on a keyboard....

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

imagine Omrons on a keyboard....

Well, we kind of have that already in Logitech G910. The Romer-G switches are made by Omron (but I believe Logitech holds the patent since they initiated the design). :)

On topic: I hope they actually focus on making a good mouse with a good sensor (no super high dpi laser from the year 2500) and light-weight ('lets add a ton of metal in it so looks and feels expensive but is a bitch to use!').

Looks like a sensible shape so they already have logitech beat. Cant wait.

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

Oooo, joining the mouse market huh? Watch it be a dual layer PCB mouse, because ducky. xP

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Yay ! More options !!! 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...