[Update #3] Ducky teasing their first mouse! Ducky Secret

Damikiller37

Wonder what their gimmick will be this time. Or maybe this will be their first competitive product with a sensible price.

When your build quality pales next to a CM Storm Quickfire TK at twice the price, you gon dun goofed. Still can't get over the awkward flex of their tenkeyless.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Wonder what their gimmick will be this time. Or maybe this will be their first competitive product with a sensible price.

When your build quality pales next to a CM Storm Quickfire TK at twice the price, you gon dun goofed. Still can't get over the awkward flex of their tenkeyless.

What flex? I have a Shine 3 TKL and the thing doesn't flex one bit.

What flex? I have a Shine 3 TKL and the thing doesn't flex one bit.

Unsure what model it was, at a local LAN last year I had my hands on one Ducky tenkeyless keyboard, and grabbing and twisting the top right and bottom left corner I got it to flex more than a Quickfire TK. When the guy told me what it cost him I went wide-eyed in surprise, it felt somewhat cheap.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

somethinng of a fan of ducky. This mouse should be decent. Not AMAZING!!!! or anything like that. Just a decent, respectable mouse. 

Still find it funny they're called ducky tho :P hehe....wubba ducky..

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

So is it a Duck or a Mouse ???

i want blue switches on the left and right mouse buttons

i want the person i kill to hear the clack

FEAR THE CLACK FOR I AM DEATH

Fear the Quack  ;)

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

Hey guys, I found the real picture of the mouse, uncovered!

fab_62.jpg

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

sorta looks like a zowie atm which isnt bad i guess

Its all about those volumetric clouds