The EA of...

joelthezombie15

Telmex, the EA of ISPs.

For those who don't know Telmex is the major ISP here in Mexico owned by a super rich motherfucker commonly known as Carlos Slim...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I wouldn't mind Origin if they would let other developers on board, or rather. smaller.

As of yet I only use Origin for BF3, and i will bet 9 out of 10 users do so too.

I remember reading an article a while back about EA encouraging indie developers to publish onto Origin. I don't know if EA actually went for it in the end, because I don't see many (if any indie games), so I don't know if EA backed out of it, or developers just choose to publish on a more established platform like Steam.

Reasons it sucks:

1. It's not Steam. Having all my games in one place is beyond preferred. 

2. It's not Steam. Being forced to install something I will likely never use again to play a game isn't exactly something I enjoy.

3. It's not Steam. The developers suck in general with rare exception.

4. It's not Steam. It's very unstable. In the sense that it is prone to crashing.

5. It's not Steam. The quality of downloads and such are beyond sub par. Updates tend to fail depending on the game. The BF3 Aftermath update being a good example.

I could go on.

Did I mention it's not Steam?

1/2. If you said these are reasons that you disliked using Origin I would have understood, but these are not valid reasons to say that it sucks. If someone only owned one game on Steam they could use these points to say that Steam sucks.

3. That's too vague. What's exactly wrong with the developers?

4. I've never had Origin crash on me. In fact it's been far more stable than Steam, and it performs far better than Steam does too.

5. I don't know what you're talking about with any of these points. My download speeds on Steam and Origin are pretty much identical, I don't have the best internet though, so maybe I'm not hitting the throttle that EA have set in place. As for updates, I did have some files get corrupted during download with Battlefield 3, but I've had similar problems on Steam too. I fix it the same way that I would on Steam, but verifying all local content and letting the client re-download any corrupt/missing files.

next time use the specified

[humor][/humor] tags

because that joke was sad enough to not be funny at all.

And I'd like to know when i am supposed to laugh.

I found it funny. I guess you don't when you hate, hate leads to anger and anger leads to the dark side.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Yay another freaking EA thread...

I'm with Camul.

Nickelback, The EA of the rock genre. Also the bane of my existence. God i generally fucking hate the new rock shit. Things like Hinder and all of the other bands that sound like them. They are all the EA of the rock genre. Beats, the EA of headphones and audio 'equipment' 

Mcdonalds the EA of the fast food industry.

Olive Garden The EA of 'restaurants'

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'm with Camul.

but hating on EA is so easy. It takes away the problems that we have in our personal lives and filters them toward EA. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Owns a Rat 7. Crap

Slick the EA of the forum.

I actually love my R.A.T. 7

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I actually love my R.A.T. 7

I love mine too, lucky i got the saitek cyborg one, they are most likely made in the same place but the madcatz versions have a higher fail rate.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I love mine too, lucky i got the saitek cyborg one, they are most likely made in the same place but the madcatz versions have a higher fail rate.

I too have a Cyborg one. The change DPI button is broken :(

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I'm with Camul.

I'm just defending Origin. For the most part I think EA can go fuck themselves. :lol:

I wish I was able to have gotten a Saitek one, but you can't get them in the UK, so I went for a Mad Catz one. I loved the mouse, but it lasted less than a day before I started having problems with it.

My graphics card. The EA of the graphics world.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I'm just defending Origin. For the most part I think EA can go fuck themselves. :lol:

I wish I was able to have gotten a Saitek one, but you can't get them in the UK, so I went for a Mad Catz one. I loved the mouse, but it lasted less than a day before I started having problems with it.

When did you gets yours and where did you get it. Im in the UK.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cyborg-R-At-Contagion-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0065V3EPQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1374166641&sr=8-2&keywords=rat+7+contagion

I feel sorry for cyborg as the first thing that comes up is cyborg or saitek before madcatz and they have different quality materials in each one, as a result the saitek one gets shit on however no one reliases that they got the madcatz one. There was a tweet before my saitek saying the rat from madcatz is inferior but im guessing madcatz got pissed and took it down. Think of it as a rebadge like the radeon 6770 and the 5770 but the 6 series fixed problems the 5 series had. Above all I wish that these mouses had corsair or logitech quality as they are beasts in appearance but review sites and many people just crap on them. btw all types of rat mmo are rubbish on the inside.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Oh yea i'm no huge fan of EA either, but Origin really isn't that bad..honestly have had more issues with Steam.

Telmex, the EA of ISPs.

For those who don't know Telmex is the major ISP here in Mexico owned by a super rich motherfucker commonly known as Carlos Slim...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!!

I´m fucking tired of 5Mbps speed, the worst part it that everyone else thinks that is completely fine because that is the only thing Telmex gives

This thread is the EA of threads...

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!!

I´m fucking tired of 5Mbps speed, the worst part it that everyone else thinks that is completely fine because that is the only thing Telmex gives

At least you have 5 Mb/s. I have 3 Mb/s and they said I can't get more...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

These EA jokes are the EA of jokes. 

Seriously, it's getting old :l

These EA jokes are the EA of jokes. 

Seriously, it's getting old :l

EA is a shit company. It's just fun to laugh at their misery.

Hail Sithis!

slick the EA of linus media group

What did you say there :angry: , Slick is better than everybody combined at LMG !

OT: Mcdonalds the EA of food

Interested in Business and Technology

What is the EA of...?

So like

Madcatz, the EA of peripherals 

39822242.jpg

Or

Apple the EA if computers

Or

Satan, the EA of the world

^Maybe not the best analogy's but i hope it got the point across

What is your EA analogy?

btw, im have had a pretty crappy week besides winning the HTC thing so i need something to cheer me up :P

Hey Madcatz are good.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

2-Chainz, the EA of rap music

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Thortech, the EA  of PSUs. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Myspace, The EA of Social Networking

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M