The EA of...

joelthezombie15

The EA of Presidents:

gallery_14230_328_8403.jpg

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

The EA of journalists:

gallery_14230_328_12887.jpg

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Brian D, the EA of VGHS.

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

I found it funny. I guess you don't when you hate, hate leads to anger and anger leads to the dark side.

*Force grips Kuzma*

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

*Force grips Kuzma*

Lmao :p like my reference ?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

social networking the EA of the Internet

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

social networking the EA of the Internet

THIEF

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

You really had to make this thread?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

EA just needed to make a separate platform didn't they.

Steam was not sufficient it seems.

morons.

EA claimed that Steam wouldn't allow them to have the level of interaction they wanted with their customers. For example they couldn't collect statistics other than the ones that Steam/Valve provided them, and they wanted more information to sell people more stuff. 

So: EA decided to make their own platform just for their games (and a few other publishers) not to try and steal customers from Steam, but to provide a "better experience" for their own products. While Origin still sucks huge nuts, I think EA's reasoning was misunderstood and now they are hated for something that isn't all that bad of an idea. They are still money whores though. 

I still don't like Origin and I wish I could have owned Battlefield 3 through Steam. I want Valve to have my money. 

James May the EA of speed

I don't normally brag but you got to admit this one is just SOOOO true lol

Interested in Business and Technology

The EA of Presidents:

gallery_14230_328_8403.jpg

Which one?

Really I think being President is harder than it looks. People complain that "Obama Sucks" but honestly I don't think those people could survive a day in the life of a President. 

I was fine with Obama or Romney because both of their plans wouldn't affect my life greatly. Some people get all wrapped up in what each candidate offers but it's not up to the President to get stuff done. Everyone has to agree one way or the other for things to get done. 

BUT It is a funny picture +1

EA claimed that Steam wouldn't allow them to have the level of interaction they wanted with their customers. For example they couldn't collect statistics other than the ones that Steam/Valve provided them, and they wanted more information to sell people more stuff. 

So: EA decided to make their own platform just for their games (and a few other publishers) not to try and steal customers from Steam, but to provide a "better experience" for their own products. While Origin still sucks huge nuts, I think EA's reasoning was misunderstood and now they are hated for something that isn't all that bad of an idea. They are still money whores though. 

I still don't like Origin and I wish I could have owned Battlefield 3 through Steam. I want Valve to have my money. 

More statistics than steam? is that even possible?

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

More statistics than steam? is that even possible?

I know right? I think that was just their excuse and maybe it also has something to do with data collection and how they update/interact with their game. 

I am pretty sure that through Steam, developers finish the update a long time before the scheduled date because it has to be evaluated by Valve and approved that it won't just brick the game. Origin might like to get these things rolled out a little faster (hard to believe) so they didn't like Steam's model. 

I guess EA's views differ from how Valve does things so the partnership was just never going to happen. 

I know right? I think that was just their excuse and maybe it also has something to do with data collection and how they update/interact with their game. 

I am pretty sure that through Steam, developers finish the update a long time before the scheduled date because it has to be evaluated by Valve and approved that it won't just brick the game. Origin might like to get these things rolled out a little faster (hard to believe) so they didn't like Steam's model. 

I guess EA's views differ from how Valve does things so the partnership was just never going to happen. 

last BF3 update was just a battlelog update, and it was horrible. maybe Valve should evaluate it.

last BF3 update was just a battlelog update, and it was horrible. maybe Valve should evaluate it.

I think they should. Hopefully here in the near future Origin will get thrown out and they will just deal with Valve's way of doing things. I like how usually Steam is pushing 4 million concurrent users and Origin won't even comment on how many people use their service daily. 

I bet it's all the people who play Battlefield 3 and SimCity regularly and a handful of people who log on once a week to play Crysis 3 campaign. 

Which one?

Really I think being President is harder than it looks. People complain that "Obama Sucks" but honestly I don't think those people could survive a day in the life of a President. 

I was fine with Obama or Romney because both of their plans wouldn't affect my life greatly. Some people get all wrapped up in what each candidate offers but it's not up to the President to get stuff done. Everyone has to agree one way or the other for things to get done. 

BUT It is a funny picture +1

I don't want to turn this thread into a political pissing match, but to put it simply Obama is Bush's dark skinned clone. Obama ran on a campaign that he was going to fix what Bush had done while he's actually just continuing Bush's "legacy". That said, thank goodness we didn't end up with McCain...

THIEF

Muwahahaha

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

James May the EA of speed

I don't normally brag but you got to admit this one is just SOOOO true lol

This one is AMAZING

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Pontiac Sunbird '91... the EA of cars.  :P

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

I don't want to turn this thread into a political pissing match, but to put it simply Obama is Bush's dark skinned clone. Obama ran on a campaign that he was going to fix what Bush had done while he's actually just continuing Bush's "legacy". That said, thank goodness we didn't end up with McCain...

McCain/Palin would have been a joke. That was the one time I actually didn't want someone to win. 

But like I said earlier, Obama seems like a pretty fair dude. I believe he WANTS to undo some of the things Bush did, but a lot of the Bush supporters are still around keeping him from doing so. You can't blame just one person. 

But anyway, we probably shouldn't start this debate in this thread.