Madcatz, the EA of peripherals 

39822242.jpg

Or

Apple the EA if computers

Or

Satan, the EA of the world

^Maybe not the best analogy's but i hope it got the point across

What is your EA analogy?

btw, im have had a pretty crappy week besides winning the HTC thing so i need something to cheer me up :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Owns a Rat 7. Crap

Slick the EA of the forum.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

slick the EA of linus media group

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Man, that meme is never used correctly anymore. I can't believe I wasted my time watching every episode of that Ancient Aliens show...

Monsanto the EA of EA's.

Rosewill the ea of PSU's...

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Man, that meme is never used correctly anymore, I can't believe I waste my time watching every episode of that Ancient Aliens show...

Monsanto the EA of EA's.

I just found it online. even if its misused, its still funny

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I just found it online. even if its misused, its still funny

Yah all good, I just meant in general, not you specifically. Owed to the 'popularization' of memes I guess.

Origin the EA of online game distribution platforms

With that statement i poked at EA twice.

EALIENS.jpg

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Origin the EA of online game distribution platforms

With that statement i poked at EA twice.

But.. I-I like Origin. :(

What's wrong with it?

What's wrong with it?

EA just needed to make a separate platform didn't they.

Steam was not sufficient it seems.

morons.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Cats, the EA of unboxings.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

What's wrong with it?

Soooo much... just sooo much.

Ozarka, the EA of Carbonated Bottled Water.

For clarification on that, I bought a pack of lemon flavored carbonated water and my God, that stuff was poison. It was horrible in every way possible. It didn't taste good. It wasn't refreshing. It made my stomach hurt. 

Ugh.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

EA just needed to make a separate platform didn't they.

Steam was not sufficient it seems.

morons.

So you hate it because it's not Steam or just because it's EA's platform? I don't see the problem in using more than one platform anyway.

Soooo much... just sooo much.

Then I guess it won't be hard to give me a few reasons why it sucks then.

What is the EA of...?

So like

Madcatz, the EA of peripherals 

39822242.jpg

Or

Apple the EA if computers

Or

Satan, the EA of the world

^Maybe not the best analogy's but i hope it got the point across

What is your EA analogy?

btw, im have had a pretty crappy week besides winning the HTC thing so i need something to cheer me up :P

I gave you a congratulations! I sacrificed my thread and had it locked for you! Did that not cheer you up? lol

BLAOW!!!!

Rosewill the ea of PSU's...

No, pretty sure DiabloTek is the EA of PSUs. Reason being I bought one as a replacement for an old HP desktop and it exploded. Literally. I didn't care though, the desktop was being used as a test server and was able to fulfill its duty right before the end...

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

So you hate it because it's not Steam or just because it's EA's platform? I don't see the problem in using more than one platform anyway.

I wouldn't mind Origin if they would let other developers on board, or rather. smaller.

As of yet I only use Origin for BF3, and i will bet 9 out of 10 users do so too.

Reasons it sucks:

1. It's not Steam. Having all my games in one place is beyond preferred. 

2. It's not Steam. Being forced to install something I will likely never use again to play a game isn't exactly something I enjoy.

3. It's not Steam. The developers suck in general with rare exception.

4. It's not Steam. It's very unstable. In the sense that it is prone to crashing.

5. It's not Steam. The quality of downloads and such are beyond sub par. Updates tend to fail depending on the game. The BF3 Aftermath update being a good example.

I could go on.

Did I mention it's not Steam?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

BF3, the EA of COD BLOPS. Keep hating!

You just called 'Battlefield 3' a 'Call of Duty Black Ops' while it would actually make sense if you would call them both 'First-person Shooters'

A game can not simply 'be' another game.

Came to think, i had a sonic 3d game that was sold under 2 different names i reckon..

You just called 'Battlefield 3' a 'Call of Duty Black Ops' while it would actually make sense if you would call them both 'First-person Shooters'

A game can not simply 'be' another game.

Came to think, i had a sonic 3d game that was sold under 2 different names i reckon..

The sense of humor is very weak in this one. But the contradiction levels are deliciously high!

The sense of humor is very weak in this one. But the contradiction levels are deliciously high!

next time use the specified

[humor][/humor] tags

because that joke was sad enough to not be funny at all.

And I'd like to know when i am supposed to laugh.

next time use the specified

[humor][/humor] tags

because that joke was sad enough to not be funny at all.

And I'd like to know when i am supposed to laugh.

[humor]Oh, your words are so powerful. Please, stop trying to hurt my feels...[/humor] <--Like that? I wouldn't want that obviously false and obviously stupid statement to be taken for a serious one, as that can apparently happen.

obsidian1200, on 18 Jul 2013 - 4:54 PM, said:

[humor]Oh, your words are so powerful. Please, stop trying to hurt my feels...[/humor] <--Like that? I wouldn't want that obviously false and obviously stupid statement to be taken for a serious one, as that can apparently happen.

Oi, I have been on enough communities to know people like that are everywhere.

Excuse me for not grasping your comedic genius.

Also, end of discussion.

Continue EA comparison here

===================================================================================================================================================================================