Hardest game you have ever played

Wether or not you have beaten the game isn't as important just want to know what is the hardest game on console, pc ,portable or even mobile that you have played. I tried battleloads once, Ragequit pretty hard too

My article on subscription based services and why they are the way forward http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/382625-what-the-future-holds/

stanley parable effect

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Shitty Spyro game on PS2

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Crash Time II. Missions were stupidly hard mostly due to this shitty steering wheel. But then that means any other racing game sucks.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

stanley parable effect

It's actually just called the Stanley Parable

For me, it would have to be Ninja Gaiden Black on the original Xbox on Very Hard difficulty... the pain.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary RAM: Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 8GB (2x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 750Ti
Case: Corsair Air 240 White Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB PSU: Corsair CX500 Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: SteelSeries Kinzu V2 Operating System: Windows 8.1N

Call Of Duty with out a shadow of a doubt.  

JK. Probably Mass Effect 1.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

jimmy neutron on ps2. bad game and the 4th level is impossible.

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Croc 2 for GameBoy Color

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Super Meat Boy

Never got past the bubblegum world or whatever it was called :(

Some Sonic game I forgot the name of for my GameBoy Advance SP. I was ten when I played that game, and I thoroughly sucked at video games back then. This was also my first real video game coincidentally. (I had been to arcades like Playdium and such before, but this was the first game that I owned for myself.)

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

The original FarCry on Pc was really hard even on easy mode. It always felt like they had aim bot 0-0

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m

Contra, I could never finish it without the 30 lives cheat xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Devil may cry 3 or demon souls

Don't think I ever beat Battletoads for snes. Was a fun game, but got incredibly difficult past a certain point.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Wether or not you have beaten the game isn't as important just want to know what is the hardest game on console, pc ,portable or even mobile that you have played. I tried battleloads once, Ragequit pretty hard too

The only thing more difficult than the games I've played is answering this question and including only one game. :P

For me though, there are quite a few.

CoD4 on veteran made me want to punch a wall.

Devil May Cry 3 made me want to murder a cow... and that's normal difficulty.

WoW is of course tough when you're playing competitively... then again so is any game competitive.

The original Ninja Gaiden on NES was tough, but really fun. Haven't played any of the newer ones unfortunately.

Cryostasis was tough on my old rig because it was so laggy. :P

Super Hexagon is tough, but EXTREMELY addicting. Seriously, go buy it now. :P

I had a really tough time with Brutal Legend (RTS stuff anyway). I'm not an RTS guy though.

Castlevania (1) was a toughy too.

Rogue Legacy annoys me, but it too is tough.

Also, SCREW the bosses in Mega Man games.

I would probably add Demon's Souls to the list too (Considering it's the only souls game I've played), but for the most part it's super easy with magic.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Don't think I ever beat Battletoads for snes.

me and my best friend spent a summer trying to beat this game, one of the hardest. shit the snes had some hard ones.

Original Ocarina of Time, Master Quests was a punk bitch comparison.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

dark souls anyone ?

mostly the pc port. while drunk

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

EE on hard, 7 enemies on one team, highlands terrain. The butt has been stuffed quite a few times.

dark souls anyone ?

mostly the pc port. while drunk

i was just typing out how i was shocked no one said dark souls. 

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

DarK Souls With a mouse and keyboard.

Using an xbox controller made my life so much easier in dark souls but still the hardest game I played

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

DarK Souls With a mouse and keyboard.

Using an xbox controller made my life so much easier in dark souls but still the hardest game I played

well i have only played on controller (i only came to the PC's recently) but i agree, it is a hard game... until you play around 2,000 hours of it.

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada