Parents Caught Me Smoking....

CalebTheEternal

I'm baffled by the whole vaping thing.. 

Then again I'm also baffled by $5 beverages. 

And people my age always wondered how I managed to afford such cool gadgets.. I guess we've all got our priorities :P

Well, vaping and smoking aren't the same thing. Just don't do it in their house, or if you do keep the door open and vape in your room, when you hear them coming dissipate the clouds by waving your hand back and forth. Works every time

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Both my parents pretend that the smell bothers them, which as a smoker I can say is absolute f**king bullsh*t. You can't f**king smell it if you're a smoker, anyone who says otherwise, is flatout LYING.

I dont even smoke but since I grew up in a smoking household I dont even notice the smell. I also have a tendency to stand around talking to people in smoking circles so even when I wasnt around my parents smoking I was around others that were smoking maybe I just find the smell relaxing and just dont know it lol.

And people my age always wondered how I managed to afford such cool gadgets.. I guess we've all got our priorities :P

ghandi-action-expresses-priorities.jpg

Well... You sir just gave an awesome example of this quote :D

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

"Afford"? I think you mean "get shipped to you cuz you're intermet famous"

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Was wondering if you could recommend a brand of Vape? Thinking of getting one because I mainly smoke for the something in my hands aspect, and a vape would be better for that

I use an Eleaf istick. 50w big capacity regulated battery, with an EHpro fire vape on top, it's a rebuildable that can work as a tank or a dripper. Stay away from the Kanger tanks, as they tend to leak and the glass is fragile. Rebuildable vs non rebuildable is your choice, I prefer rebuildable because it's cheaper to maintain, just make sure you get some japanese organic cotton off of amazon. I order like, a $5 package of the stuff, and got more than I will likely ever need in my lifetime.

The hardest part is finding a flavor you like. I've yet to find one that adequately emulates a cigarette, and I've yet to find any other flavor that I can tolerate all day (sweet stuff just....gets old after a while). I will say this, stay away from unregulated mods (the batter box) unless you plan on putting a lot of money, time, and effort into vaping, as doing those wrong can make them "explode" (they actually just vent, but you lose an expensive battery either way).

I'm still baffled by how you can not drink, or vape, and still call that living :P

Still waiting to see a drunk WAN show. Would be best WAN Show ever.

Here is a post I made a few months ago on smoking / radioactivity ..

Read it and watch the video .. I'm not judging you .. But you should watch the video .. Its awesome ..

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/305986-the-most-radioactive-place-in-the-world/

Seen it. Again, most smokers are aware of the truth, that doesn't make it any easier to quit. Also the statement that "a smokers lungs are the most radioactive place on earth" are completely inaccurate. That would be the inside of a nuclear reactor, or Lake Karachay, the most polluted place on earth. 

Enough radiation that certain parts of the lake can kill you in less than an hour.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't get why people vape, I mean does it give you a buzz? Is there nothing better (like ice cream) you could blow you money on?

Seen it. Again, most smokers are aware of the truth, that doesn't make it any easier to quit. Also the statement that "a smokers lungs are the most radioactive place on earth" are completely inaccurate. That would be the inside of a nuclear reactor, or Lake Karachay, the most polluted place on earth.

Enough radiation that certain parts of the lake can kill you in less than an hour.

How about I change the title to .. the most radioactive places that are accessible :/

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

How about I change the title to .. the most radioactive places that are accessible :/

Or maybe just close the topic. All it consists of is you telling smokers what we already know, and telling us to quit, which we already wish we could do. It's an asinine topic to be honest.

I don't get why people vape, I mean does it give you a buzz? Is there nothing better (like ice cream) you could blow you money on?

Vape 36mg/mL of 80PG/20 juice...

It'll give you a nicotine buzz from hell at first.

And I don't eat ice cream.

I'd rather still get my nicotine in a much safer, extremely controlled package. Everyone has an opinion, but if you don't smoke... you don't get it.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

2 packs a day? Damn son. I know that you're addicted, but 2 packs a day... Maybe just try work your way down. With that, you won't survive til' you're 65.

2 packs a day? Damn son. I know that you're addicted, but 2 packs a day... Maybe just try work your way down. With that, you won't survive til' you're 65.

You're telling me lol.

I was down to less than half a pack a day when I first got my vape, but I've run into a bit of a snag, ordered a big bottle of a flavor I thought I would be okay with, turns out...I'm not lol It's also fairly harsh. Need to find a new, smoother flavor.

You're telling me lol.

I was down to less than half a pack a day when I first got my vape, but I've run into a bit of a snag, ordered a big bottle of a flavor I thought I would be okay with, turns out...I'm not lol It's also fairly harsh. Need to find a new, smoother flavor.

I should mix you up some of the fun stuff I use. It's the best cinnamon flavor I could find.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Get capsules with no nicotine (just flavoured juices) and explain to them the differences between smoking and vaping (like: with vaping you can just use water or juices, it doesn't have to be nicotine).

I might start vaping in future (no nicotine obv), been thinking about it.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I should mix you up some of the fun stuff I use. It's the best cinnamon flavor I could find.

My main problem is finding just one flavor I can be happy with. I bought a couple different flavors when I first started, and found that they all got kind of annoying after a few hours. I suppose I could use many flavors since I use a dripper now and not a tank, but that gets expensive.

Not to mention I'll have to be buying juice from my nearest tobacco shop.

My main problem is finding just one flavor I can be happy with. I bought a couple different flavors when I first started, and found that they all got kind of annoying after a few hours. I suppose I could use many flavors since I use a dripper now and not a tank, but that gets expensive.

Not to mention I'll have to be buying juice from my nearest tobacco shop.

It does take a while to find the right flavor and ratio... Although let me tell you, Totally Wicked has some pretty damn good stuff. They are who I landed with before mixing my own.

It does take a while to find the right flavor and ratio... Although let me tell you, Totally Wicked has some pretty damn good stuff. They are who I landed with before mixing my own.

Wish I had the money to make my own. I'd spend almost anything to perfectly emulate the taste and feel of a cigarette without the negative drawbacks.

My favorite thus far has been one made by a local vape shop, Gentleman's Reserve. Kind of a whiskey, chocolate, pipe tobacco kind of flavor. Very good when drinking.

Wish I had the money to make my own. I'd spend almost anything to perfectly emulate the taste and feel of a cigarette without the negative drawbacks.

My favorite thus far has been one made by a local vape shop, Gentleman's Reserve. Kind of a whiskey, chocolate, pipe tobacco kind of flavor. Very good when drinking.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/e-liquid/premixed-e-liquid/totally-wicked-original-e-liquid/electronic-cigarette-30ml-totally-product.html

American Red Tobacco tastes extremely close to marlboro reds.

And my grandmother is 87 and has smoked since she was a teenager. Has no lung problems. Still does everything for herself. It has a lot to do with the way your body reacts to chemicals in cigarettes. And she is a 2-3 pack a day smoker.

Great to hear your opinion on this. I mean it's not a big priority for me, I would much rather be working on a computer or a new build, or of course watching a video of yours, but it's just something I do when I'm doing these things. I'd gladly spend my money on some more computer parts, but what more do I really need? :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

I'm still baffled by how you can not drink, or vape, and still call that living :P

I never understood the whole drink until you throw up thing, I rarely drink, and when I do, I don't do it to get drunk.

Anyway, back on topic, tell the truth to your parents and try to quit, even though is not as bad as cigarettes it's still bad for your health, the more you wait the harder it gets to quit.

Vapes are NOWHERE near as bad for you as the real thing. Every single legitimate study has proven that. The studies that show the opposite, have all been proven as "hokum"

*Slow clap*

Vaping may not be as bad as real smoking, but im fairly sure there is definitly no health benefit

Its far better than regular smoking, but i still think one should be careful with addictive stuff like nicotine

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

And my grandmother is 87 and has smoked since she was a teenager. Has no lung problems. Still does everything for herself. It has a lot to do with the way your body reacts to chemicals in cigarettes. And she is a 2-3 pack a day smoker.

One person does not mean everybody is like that

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

You're at that age where you think you need to smoke, sadly we can say whatever we want but it'll have no effect at all.

So many things I could write here... things like this.