Kind of help more of a question.

What is supposed to happen if u power a pc on without a cpu everything else is connected

probably nothing

or maybe it turns on and it blinks a red light

i wouldn't do it

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

What is supposed to happen if u power a pc on without a cpu everything else is connected

not a whole lot (most of the time nothing )

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Without a CPU the PC will simply cease to display anything. It will probably beep or show some lights depending on your motherboard, but you won't see anything on the screen. I don't think you will damage anything this way, but you won't get anywhere without the CPU, so I wouldn't do it.

Because my mobo doesnt support haswell refresh cpus tried entering qflash didnt work anyone know why gigabyte ga-z87x-d3h did it to update the bios so that it can support my i5 4690

Because my mobo doesnt support haswell refresh cpus tried entering qflash didnt work anyone know why gigabyte ga-z87x-d3h did it to update the bios so that it can support my i5 4690

You can flash most Z87 boards with an up to date BIOS to use Haswell Refresh CPUs with them, but you need a compatible CPU installed in the board to flash the BIOS.

You will need to get hold of an original Haswell CPU in order to flash the BIOS. You may be lucky enough to have a friend who willl lend you their Haswell CPU, otherwise you may be out of luck.

You can flash most Z87 boards with an up to date BIOS to use Haswell Refresh CPUs with them, but you need a compatible CPU installed in the board to flash the BIOS.

You will need to get hold of an original Haswell CPU in order to flash the BIOS. You may be lucky enough to have a friend who willl lend you their Haswell CPU, otherwise you may be out of luck.

There´s nowhere I can get a original haswell cpu without buying one and thats not worth it

You will need to use older Haswell CPU. Go to local PC hardware store / repair shop if you don't have one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You will need to use older Haswell CPU. Go to local PC hardware store / repair shop if you don't have one.

my local pc shop doesnt have old cpus so they wont be able to flash it

my local pc shop doesnt have old cpus so they wont be able to flash it

Uhg, really? Its only one gen. Thats too bad.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

How did you manage to get yourself into this predicament in the first place?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

How did you manage to get yourself into this predicament in the first place?

being stupid

being stupid

You can buy a g1820 for 40$ new, and probably less off of eBay, its original haswell, and the cheapest one.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

Does the board have a bios flash button on it? Some require a USB stick and a power source and they will flash. Try a local mom and pop computer shop, most of them sell very old hardware if not anything they find, mine has a i7 920 for sale, tell the guy your situation very nicely, he will probably help you out and flash it for you or you can buy something to flash it with. Also try tech repair shops but don't just look for buying something, most shops if not all have a junk pile of slave parts they use to fix other computers, ask someone who works there if they have one on hand and tell them your situation very nicely. The easiest thing to do would be to return the motherboard, or sell it and buy the correct one. All else fails call up Gigabyte see what they have to say.