[Serious] Who here is in Collage/University and what is your Major?

Pugs501

Also where do you hope to get a Job?

Because he had a hard drive.

Studying IT engineering, not sure what I want to do as a job just yet. Maybe a programmer, but I'd like to shoot a bit higher than that. I'm still a while away from graduating, so I have some time to think about it ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It is not exactly college, because schooling works differently here..

But I am doing game/software development and hope to be able to do something that involves game programming..

Otherwise I am content with 'regular developing' too.

I just want to make stuff. Preferably games

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I am a Electrical Engineering major with a minor in Coaching. Yea I know makes no sense. As for after I have no idea what I want to do, I am passionate for both of those and whatever I do I just want to enjoy it.

I tried my hands on computer science, but after 3 semesters, I realized that it doesn't work for me. Now I'm studying civil engineering.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Studying International Business and Management for a Bachelor of Business Administration. Minor is coming up, but I'm not sure in which field I want to specialize. Maybe more to marketing or a bit of management.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I'm writing my IB Finals and am going to college next year. I'll most likely major is Psychology and minor in something like Education, however I am first considering doing a Commercial Pilots Licence and skipping college all together to become a Pilot ;)

Two different passions, but I love both of them.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Im simply aiming to be a regular electrician right now, It felt more reliable since there are not enough electricians where i live and there are too many IT-guys.

I simply want a good economic foundation to build my life on. I will probably study further towards computers in the future.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I am french Canadiana so no idea what it is but I am doing a proffesional study program in IT help and tech for 1 year and a half and will be able to work up to CS 4 at Canada Gouv. :) It's kinda like college, but some other kind.

I'm graduating from high school this year(actually in a month tomorrow). I'm going to Uni for Computer Science 

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

I'm graduating from high school this year(actually in a month tomorrow). I'm going to Uni for Computer Science 

I graduated 2 weeks ago. Feels good to be freeeeeeee.

Texas A&M Univeristy majoring in Construction Science and a minor in Business. I hope to work for a gc or large commercial/industrial construction company. Really anyone who will hire me.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Studying chemical engineering in a polytechnic :)

Plan to be a chemist in the future! :D 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

I'm writing my IB Finals and am going to college next year. I'll most likely major is Psychology and minor in something like Education, however I am first considering doing a Commercial Pilots Licence and skipping college all together to become a Pilot ;)

Two different passions, but I love both of them.

OMG IB is like everywhere, I'm doing the IB exams too now.

Good luck god bless bro :D

Finishing first year of IT engineering. @Sauron *bro_fist.gif
I'm not sure yet what I want to do. At first I was against programming, but it became pretty fun after first year. Programmer is a possibility.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

OMG IB is like everywhere, I'm doing the IB exams too now.

Good luck god bless bro :D

I'm not religious but thanks bro :P Only have my Maths and Geography papers left :) Finished all my English, Chinese, Psychology & Physics papers already.

Are you also M15/TZ2 ?

Engeneering technology major and the FBI

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Aerospace engineering. Of course the obligatory canadian/US space programs, and other bigger airplane companies like Bombardier, Pratt and Whitney etc.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Failing med school :D

but yeah I wanna finish university and eventually specialize in ER, first aid work. I still have at leats 5 years to study :c

My name is Riccardo, Dick is the short for Richard, so I won't skip the oppurtunity to use this song as my ringtone once graduated:

1st year law student at Uni in South Africa. I'm thinking about majoring in labour law.

studying at a regional college, the overal study is called "applied science" im studying in the direction of chemical/physichal analyst.

I don't know exactly yet where i want to work, but that shouldn't be much of a problem because 90% of the students that finish the study already got a job before they left school.

since the work is mostly analyzing things on a labratory the possibilities are pretty broad, from tesla for battery testing up to medince control in the pharma. industry or hell even test shampoo's and deo's, so i guess i will see in wha tkind of envoirment i end up.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I got my engineering degree in 2013

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Studying International Business and Management for a Bachelor of Business Administration. Minor is coming up, but I'm not sure in which field I want to specialize. Maybe more to marketing or a bit of management.

That's what I applied for as my primary choice. Same name and everything even though I'm in Finland.

I hope that I can get. In typical fashion the group discussion was my worst point.

Kind of an vague question but has the studies been what you expected?

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum