girl question

spwath

Yeah, but Jill knows what you like. If you want her for her body then that is sad. Sorry but it is. Just get a hooker instead.

Yeah, but Jill isn't hot.

No, I just want a physical, and emotional relationship

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yeah, but Jill isn't hot.

No, I just want a physical, and emotional relationship

Wrong order. If you want physical more than emotional, you don't deserve one. Sorry.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Wrong order. If you want physical more than emotional, you don't deserve one. Sorry.

I just put it in a random order, it was not based on importance. I defiantly value the emotional part more.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I just put it in a random order, it was not based on importance. I defiantly value the emotional part more.

I dunno, I'd say to stay off a physical relationship until you get a job.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

If you would not wear a mask and open carry, you might get more women. I am all for guns... but not with a mask and a voice changer.  

All of those things together would be wildly illegal in public. Especially the whole....wearing a mask thing.

Funny though. *ba dum tsss*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So you want friends with benefits but you're not really friends with her and you just want to use her for sex? I'm so lost here. Let's be honest here. Will you even talk to this girl?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'll give you the only advice you need from this forum , just start to talk to her. You'll soon find out more about her and if you like her or not.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

So you want friends with benefits but you're not really friends with her and you just want to use her for sex? I'm so lost here. Let's be honest here. Will you even talk to this girl?

No, not at all

She is my friend, and I also want a girlfriend.

Nothing special about her (she is hot, and nice tho)

I didn't intend this post to be about her specifically.

I just want a relationship with someone nice.

No, not at all

See, this is what I don't get... you say emotional first, but you saying "hot, and nice tho" shows us what's on your mind first.

sigh.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

See, this is what I don't get... you say emotional first, but you saying "hot, and nice tho" shows us what's on your mind first.

sigh.

I don't see why you keep getting cut up on the order of my words.

I am not meaning anything with my word order.

I value the emotional part of a relationship much more than the physical part of it.

Not sure how I can prove that to you

No, not at all

I'm still lost here. So you want a girlfriend that is nice? Honestly you should just wait and let things happen. I don't think its wise to date someone you have no interest in. It is not fair to the girl and women are not objects for your sexual desire. Find the right girl that you honestly like and date them for their personality and not so much all about their body.

sigh.

I'm confused as well.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Honestly, as someone who's been there? Just become friends with her, and see where it goes. That's the best advice I can give for any relationship.

--Neil Hanlon

Operations Engineer

I'm still lost here. So you want a girlfriend that is nice? Honestly you should just wait and let things happen. I don't think its wise to date someone you have no interest in. It is not fair to the girl and women are not objects for your sexual desire. Find the right girl that you honestly like and date them for their personality and not so much all about their body.

I'm confused as well.

No, that's not what I'm trying to say.

All I'm trying to say is I want a relationship.

No, that's not what I'm trying to say.

All I'm trying to say is I want a relationship.

All single men want a relationship. I hear you. I have been dating this girl at work for about 2 to 3 weeks and I have still not asked her out yet or kissed her. I really like her though. You ever try dating sites? Maybe any group events where you can meet girls. The girl I like now is 5 years older than me. My situation has been strange because of my medical issues :(

All single men want a relationship. I hear you. I have been dating this girl at work for about 2 to 3 weeks and I have still not asked her out yet or kissed her. I really like her though. You ever try dating sites? Maybe any group events where you can meet girls. The girl I like now is 5 years older than me. My situation has been strange because of my medical issues :(

I mean, I'm still young, in 10th grade.

I think its just dem hormones

I mean, I'm still young, in 10th grade.

I think its just dem hormones

Just make sure you don't get any std's and wear a rubber. You don't want a kid at 16 or 17.

Just make sure you don't get any std's and wear a rubber. You don't want a kid at 16 or 17.

Yeah, def..

I also don't want to live the rest of my life knowing I made the girl live forever differently with a child.

But, I don't plan on any sex any time soon

Yeah, def..

I also don't want to live the rest of my life knowing I made the girl live forever differently with a child.

But, I don't plan on any sex any time soon

Any girls that you are interested in at school? Just try to find one that makes you happy. Your important and you deserve the best don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Any girls that you are interested in at school? Just try to find one that makes you happy. Your important and you deserve the best don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Mostly just the girl who was on my ski team, but I don't see her much, I see her before last period in the hall everyday but that's it.

Mostly just the girl who was on my ski team, but I don't see her much, I see her before last period in the hall everyday but that's it.

You should talk to her then. It sounded before that you had a good time with her. Just start with small talk and eventually get her number and then ask her out. Someplace not too fancy but a place to get to know eachother and not as crowded. Maybe a park or something like that. Become friends first and get to know her. Then ask her out on a date. It may take some time but I think the best route is friendship. I don't believe in the "Friend zone" bs. I dated several girls where we were friends first. The current girl even told me she wants to be friends first before we get into a relationship.

You should talk to her then. It sounded before that you had a good time with her. Just start with small talk and eventually get her number and then ask her out. Someplace not too fancy but a place to get to know eachother and not as crowded. Maybe a park or something like that. Become friends first and get to know her. Then ask her out on a date. It may take some time but I think the best route is friendship. I don't believe in the "Friend zone" bs. I dated several girls where we were friends first. The current girl even told me she wants to be friends first before we get into a relationship.

I'm just not good at this part, I always get too scared to say anything.

I don't see the issue with the age difference. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ok, just freaked out a little internally, she just changed her pants under a blanket on the bus, just across the isle from me.

That means she had no pants on for a min

1310650820313.jpg

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm just not good at this part, I always get too scared to say anything.

Same here but you need to get more courage. Being shy does not help at all. How will she know you like her if you never even talk to her or get to know her. I am super shy but I get the courage to talk to a girl and if I get rejected well there are plenty more fish in the ocean. Rejection even helped me out. You start to get the "I don't give a fuck" attitude and then being shy goes away. You should just let things happen naturally and not try to force anything or make her uncomfortable. Good things happen to those who wait. Rejection is just a process of improving one's self. So you get rejected. Now you know what to do next time. Women love confidence. It doesn't hurt to try.

1310650820313.jpg

Oh shit, you made my day Mini