2 days of happiness then it went downhill (literally)

IMPERIUS

As some of you may or may not know, I bought my first longboard 2 days ago.

I was skating for about a year but this was my first longboard (I did ride others tho)

There was this hill...I went down it for about 3 times now, but now I tried it while I was holding the board with my hands and kneed on it (that's how the pros do it, right?)

Well I did make it 3/4 the way but then it got wild, the board now went left and right, I was loosing my stability.

And I fell. Hard. I got 3 big red bloody bruises and ripped my fave shorts.

I survived but the first day when I got it my mum was saying I need safety equipment but of course I didn't agree. Note that I'm not using the board for downhill but just general cruising and this hill was not steep so yeah why not.

Luckily my girlfriend was with me and got really shocked. She really helped me, I could barely walk.

So here I am, laying in my bed and writing this post. Write some of your "adventures" similar to mine to help me pass the time

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Yesterday while trying to fix a pull pump, i was soaked by the pump then shocked turning it off, 6 times, sunday i wil try again, no scars this time so far. I feel your pain.

Get better soon m8 :/

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Wait your girlfriend is a he? :o

ssshhh, your going to set off the social justice warriors

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Lololol not I'm a man. Why'd you think I'm a woman?

oopsy daisy 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

do you mean "no" instead of "not" ?

and a girlfriend cant be a "he"...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Damn you autocorrect!

Damn you autocorrect!

lol

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Autocorrect...

Autocorrect...

I can never leave it to laugh with stuff like this :P

Beautiful I r8 8/8.

On a serious note, I hope you feel better. I once tried a similar thing on a bike... with no brakes.... With a river at the end of the hill...

It's worse when you accidentally use the front brake and fling your self over the handlebar

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Well you are lucky you didn't break any bones, that would take some time to heal. Get well!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

you do not need to be a woman to date a man, just FYI

God damn i cried :(

Hope you get better man!

You cried?....

Also OP, better this than broken bones.

Haha, get rekt kiddo.

Wait, I mean, sorry for your loss dude.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

You just need to learn how to crash. I have come off plenty of times riding mountain bikes and bmx in addition to just doing stupid shit as a kid. I would say unless you are just messing around at low speed if you intend to go at any kind of speed gloves and a skate helmet will keep you from fucking up your head and most annoyingly your hands. Knees and elbows you can deal with but losing all the skin on your hands makes everything much more painful for quite a while.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

First I thought that this was one more post where the word "literally" is used even though it's only figurative... Guess I was mistaken, and it made the post more hilarious this way (damn you, my dark sense of humor).

Schadenfreude aside, take it easy for a while before getting back on action. Good thing your injuries were small, hopefully nothing permanent. I guess this reminds of the importance of safety equipment (if nothing else, then at least a helmet). Mistakes happen, we are humans after all.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

@IMPERIUS : I fractured some of my ribs when I accidentally ran into the edge of the table ... ( I was bullied , it was elementary school ) . I found it hard to breathe for a moment ... Felt like suffocating ... Then it gets better again ... I didn't see a doctor or tell my parents because I think it's not that serious ... I sometimes feel pain there ( Spontaneous though ) but I don't think I'm gonna die ... Maybe I will ... ( It didn't move from it's original location and it doesn't hurt much when I touch it so I think I'll live ) .

Another time is when I passed out when going to lunch ... I was running to the door when I miss my step ... Hit into something ( I didn't feel any pain ) ... Then I get in line to go eat lunch ... I slowly pass out ... For a brief moment though ... I fell to the floor ... Everyone's panicking ... I can still hear people talking ... Then when I can open my eyes again my teacher was carrying down to the Nurse ... Yeah ... My Childhood ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Nice blog entry.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud