2 days of happiness then it went downhill (literally)

IMPERIUS

for me i grab the back of the scooter of my friend and go at 60km/h and my longboard start shaking and my board went left and my face went right. after all that i was in the same situation of you  :P but after all this is worth :D  (sorry for my poor english)

I survived but the first day when I got it my mum was saying I need safety equipment but of course I didn't agree. Note that I'm not using the board for downhill but just general cruising and this hill was not steep so yeah why not.

Can I just say, it doesn't matter whether you're bombing hills or generally cruising around on the long board. As someone who used to skate for a good 5 years and only had that mentality of cruising around and ended up shattering their wrist and getting some bad concussions, I'd always wear safety gear. At least a helmet. You never know what will happen. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

for me i grab the back of the scooter of my friend and go at 60km/h and my longboard start shaking and my board went left and my face went right. after all that i was in the same situation of you  :P but after all this is worth :D  (sorry for my poor english)

Yeah I'm not sad about it, thing like that make your childhood memorable imo

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Yeah I'm not sad about it, thing like that make your childhood memorable imo

Agreed. Things like that does in fact make childhood more memorable: my only few memories of my childhood days are when I cut open my thumb with a butterfly knife when I was trying to test it's sharpness, rode a bike straight to a rose bush filled with spikes when I was learning to ride a bike, and zapped my right hand with a hairdryer by plugging it back into the wall when I was wet... It hurts initially, but it's hilarious in hindsight.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

When I was a kid, I was at my mates house which was up a pretty big hill. anyways he had a scooter and showed me him going down this hill on the road, so of course I had to do it too. When I went down the hill, a car came which ended up turning but I didn't know that at the time and I freaked because I was either going to hit a car parked on the road or the car coming, I lost balance and ended up rolling down the rest of the hill, my face was all cut up from the road i didn't have a helmet on or anything either.