Your take on how to ask someone out....

Bajantechnician

It was a long time ago since I did it because I have a girlfriend but when I was younger I'd chat a lot online and flirt like crazy. That was my approach and it worked for me.

I can see that....

xD

Yes, get her number and talk to her.

The more time spent asking on the internet is less time you could potentially be spending with her.

But it's 12 in the mornin...

Lol

The more time spent asking on the internet is less time you could potentially be spending with her.

It was a long time ago since I did it because I have a girlfriend but when I was younger I'd chat a lot online and flirt like crazy. That was my approach and it worked for me.

niep.....

Not yet

:P

Going to buy gum in a few mins...

I would use a cheesy computer joke (or a really confusing one to put e'm on their toes) and get denied quick sharp.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I would use a cheesy computer joke (or a really confusing one to put e'm on their toes) and get denied quick sharp.

After consulting my boyfriend, It was made clear that this does not work.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

It was a long time ago since I did it because I have a girlfriend but when I was younger I'd chat a lot online and flirt like crazy. That was my approach and it worked for me.

Got gum

edit/

I'm retarded....

I just remembered she has braces.......

Pahahhaahha

edit// @Slick

I think my profile picture goes well with this topic.

http://postimg.org/image/fy52eyq9r/

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

I've always thought this would make a great YouTube channel. Let the community pick a pickup line that you have to try all night and if it works then it goes on the wall of fame, and if it doesn't then it goes on the wall of shame.

Privacy and recording on private property etc though. Impossible to do :(

I've always thought this would make a great YouTube channel. Let the community pick a pickup line that you have to try all night and if it works then it goes on the wall of fame, and if it doesn't then it goes on the wall of shame.

I think you'd be a really great person to start a love advice YouTube channel.

I wish I was joking but you do seem really... Err down to earth with everything...

for me its just get to know the person and then when I feel comfortable I ask them out....if not then whatever.

the thing about dates is that they arent sign of comitment, so you can actually have one the next day with someone else (stick to just doing one a day)

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

My take on how to ask someone out: I don't 

:P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Got gum

edit/

I'm retarded....

I just remembered she has braces.......

Pahahhaahha

edit// @Slick

Everyone that has braces in my school including me chews gum and eats hard candy all the time. I especially eat DEEZ peaNUTS!!!

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

give me your advice

I wish I was joking but you do seem really... Err down to earth with everything...

penis joke pickup line...

for me its just get to know the person and then when I feel comfortable I ask them out....if not then whatever.

the thing about dates is that they arent sign of comitment, so you can actually have one the next day with someone else (stick to just doing one a day)

ah

:D

Future ChannelSuperFun episode?

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Get a car with a nice exhaust, rev it at the ladies. Not a fart can, not something obnoxious, has to be just right. Works every-time. 

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Get a car with a nice exhaust, rev it at the ladies. Not a fart can, not something obnoxious, has to be just right. Works every-time.

14 and 1/2

Can't drive until I'm 15 and 1/2

"You wanna play house? You'll be the door and I'll slam you"

Joe Barbaro from Mafia II

And a massive sendout of notifications :lol:

I think my profile picture goes well with this topic.

http://postimg.org/image/fy52eyq9r/

Getting "confortable"

Step 2 of 50...

literally...

I almost forgot, if you have the option of playing music as a way to ask her out or something...

Ignore the video if you lack a good sense of humor.

Or, for a more mainstream/popish sound,

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.