Your take on how to ask someone out....

Bajantechnician

Heh I got a few (dont actually use these are jokes)

Is that a mirror in you pocket cuz I can see myself in your pants,

Hey you wanna go back to my place and play house? You be the door and i'll slam you

Hey baby thats a nice outfit it'd look good crumpled up at the foot of my bed in the morning

You know the difference between sex and conversation? no? you want to go back to my place and talk?

But literally just go up be polite and ask her out

I do my hardest to be me...

xD

Trust me, nice is pretty much who I am...

Hey you wanna go back to my place and play house? You be the door and i'll slam you

Hey baby thats a nice outfit it'd look good crumpled up at the foot of my bed in the morning

You know the difference between sex and conversation? no? you want to go back to my place and talk?

xD

DO THE SLICK......

:D

Trust me, nice is pretty much who I am...

Hey I've done it 100% of the time.

Has not worked yet...

But that takes time, gum is readily accessible. 

Cause that's totally healthy ... ( I have a dark mind ... ) 

But

:(

Math HW is more effective. My locker neighbor did the ENTIRE math textbook all 800 pages and he got laid at least 7 times by girls wanting the answers to the years hw. He also gets laid at these so called "math tutoring" sessions 

Slick bby I want you <3

@Slick...

post above....^

How would I tell if she like me....?

(she most likely... does....)

By the way she acts around you. Some of the girls that like me like to pull my hair and kick me, others act very shy and can't look me in the eye, lastly my favorites. The confident ones, these girls will act nice towards you and talk to you a lot, they will go out of their way to talk to you. But they don't like you as much as the other two so you have to get to know them better. You can date the other two kinds faster but they will suck. They get clingy or weird. So go for the confident ones. Also you probably like the confident ones more than the others.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

By the way she acts around you. Some of the girls that like me like to pull my hair and kick me, others act very shy and can't look me in the eye, lastly my favorites. The confident ones, these girls will act nice towards you and talk to you a lot, they will go out of their way to talk to you. But they don't like you as much as the other two so you have to get to know them better. You can date the other two kinds faster but they will suck. They get clingy or weird. So go for the confident ones. Also you probably like the confident ones more than the others.

She says my name a lot...

I say her name a lot...

wait youre 12

how would you know this... hummm??

:)

She says my name a lot...

I say her name a lot...

In which situation, like if you randomly say it you're either insane or there is some attraction there and you should ask her out in a way the people ^ didn't mention. Maybe start off with want a gum and ask her out. "I really like you (name) and I wan't to get to know you better so will you go out with me...." Yes I'm 12 ask me questions abt why I know this. Wait you're only 2 years older than me........

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

In which situation, like if you randomly say it you're either insane or there is some attraction there and you should ask her out in a way the people ^ didn't mention. Maybe start off with want a gum and ask her out. "I really like you (name) and I wan't to get to know you better so will you go out with me...." Yes I'm 12 ask me questions abt why I know this. Wait you're only 2 years older than me........

shell be like hey, ian, can I borrow something,

ian, is this yours?

etc...

ill be like...'

Iris.. you done...?

Iris...do you need help?...

etc...

xD

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

shell be like hey, ian, can I borrow something,

ian, is this yours?

etc...

ill be like...'

Iris.. you done...?

Iris...do you need help?...

etc...

xD

Ask her for her number or snapchat and talk to her more often then.

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

"The fruit punch could be spiked..."

my current 8th grade science teacher talking about "anti drugs"

well

my phones screwed....

so

used to have tmobile

$100 for 4 lines deal...

my dad needs better reception for work

so we moved to Verizon

so...

$15 per line per month, for my parents, (2 lines)

and they need to pay off their iPhone 6 and 6+

so

approx. $2000+ total when they pay off phones in 2 years and for monthly billing

yeah....

what im I gonna tell my parents?

can you pay an extra $800+

so I can talk to this girl...

xD

Im also scared of talking to her so much that I push her "away"....

"The fruit punch could be spiked..."

my current 8th grade science teacher talking about "anti drugs"

"stop being a pussy b**** and drink this beverage that I most certainly did not put any illicit substances in"

And snapchat her, its casual you dont have to direct it to her as it could be a "group" snap so if she doesnt wanna talk she doesnt have to

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

"stop being a pussy b**** and drink this beverage that I most certainly did not put any illicit substances in"

xD

And snapchat her, its casual you dont have to direct it to her as it could be a "group" snap so if she doesnt wanna talk she doesnt have to

?

well

my phones screwed....

so

used to have tmobile

$100 for 4 lines deal...

my dad needs better reception for work

so we moved to Verizon

so...

$15 per line per month, for my parents, (2 lines)

and they need to pay off their iPhone 6 and 6+

so

approx. $2000+ total when they pay off phones in 2 years and for monthly billing

yeah....

what im I gonna tell my parents?

can you pay an extra $800+

so I can talk to this girl...

xD

^

Cant find you on steam...

gimmi linky....

L:

Best advice 2015!

You do the normal thing and tell her you like her a lot, find out if she's free beforehand, ask her to a specific time/location and if you get a "yes" then you have leveled up!

If she says no then bring out the machete.

Please don't actually do that last thing...

Any more tips?

:)

Cant find you on steam...

gimmi linky....

L:

What do you play mate?

I generally dont just go adding people on Steam (no offence to you).

And if you get her snapchat and you send her a snap like "anyone want to do something this weekend?", its a more general snap which she will interpret as not specifically to her although if she wants to she will reply

What do you play mate?

robocraft, l4d2, gmod, terraria, tf2......got a 10+ game humble bundle

And if you get her snapchat and you send her a snap like "anyone want to do something this weekend?", its a more general snap which she will interpret as not specifically to her although if she wants to she will reply

?

What do you play mate?

yeah....

and

im not.. the most... well liked... guy ... in school.....