Your take on how to ask someone out....

Bajantechnician

You do the normal thing and tell her you like her a lot, find out if she's free beforehand, ask her to a specific time/location and if you get a "yes" then you have leveled up!

If she says no then bring out the machete.

Please don't actually do that last thing...

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

If you're serious then push them against the wall and kiss them.I believe that is called sexual assault but in the .05% chance that (s)he/it enjoys it you can get laid/ start a family.

Tell that to those Irisg gypsies... >.> Skip to 27 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acUig_qob6M

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

I know how to make girls want you. It works at my school, half the grade wants me in their pants. Just be yourself and don't get too nerdy in public. Get good grades but make sure you know shit about at least one sport. I only watch sports to fit in so it was tough. Next you want to get a slightly above average body. Play this new sport a lot till you get a hint of abs and no flab that feels like pillows. Now make lots of FUNNY jokes but be serious when you're with the right people. When you have an option to hang out with older guys or girls your age go with the girls 19 times out of 10. But if they are boys your age go with them so you don't set off a homosexual vibe. Also invite girls to your parties too. Wear clothing that makes you like visually pleasing and wash your face. Smell nice and your on your way to get wanted in others pants. As long as you don't get in their pants because you want to seem slightly responsible and have a nice rep. So do anything once they want you but coitus.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

If they say yes they have essentially already agreed to a transfer of some level of information - so then you ask... for like a phone number.. or something...

This is not the complicated step :P

Silly Slick, THIS is how you get a date:

Drive around on a moped. Someone will always open their door into a lane without looking. You then eventually crash over the door, in comic book style. You get up, you say "that moped was worth at least one date"

You're all welcome. 

Ooooh..

DIs Guy ^ De LEGiT gentleman.....

xD

Being cool ain't my thing. I would rather be respected than cool. 

If they say yes they have essentially already agreed to a transfer of some level of information - so then you ask... for like a phone number.. or something...

Omg Slicks a player

Dude!

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

You do the normal thing and tell her you like her a lot, find out if she's free beforehand, ask her to a specific time/location and if you get a "yes" then you have leveled up!

http://www.cinepremiere.com.mx/assets/images/noticias/2012/12-diciembre/walkingdeadmachete.jpg

nos?

Tell that to those Irisg gypsies... >.> Skip to 27 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acUig_qob6M

:(

hurt me eyes...

xD

I know how to make girls want you. It works at my school, half the grade wants me in their pants. Just be yourself and don't get too nerdy in public. Get good grades but make sure you know shit about at least one sport. I only watch sports to fit in so it was tough. Next you want to get a slightly above average body. Play this new sport a lot till you get a hint of abs and no flab that feels like pillows. Now make lots of FUNNY jokes but be serious when you're with the right people. When you have an option to hang out with older guys or girls your age go with the girls 19 times out of 10. But if they are boys your age go with them so you don't set off a homosexual vibe. Also invite girls to your parties too. Wear clothing that makes you like visually pleasing and wash your face. Smell nice and your on your way to get wanted in others pants. As long as you don't get in their pants because you want to seem slightly responsible and have a nice rep. So do anything once they want you but coitus.

thanks xD

Thank

You

Mr.Luke

xD

:D

Drive around on a moped. Someone will always open their door into a lane without looking. You then eventually crash over the door, in comic book style. You get up, you say "that moped was worth at least one date"

You're all welcome. 

phahahahah

xD

... and that's when the guy who was in the car puts your head between the door and the sill and slams it shut a couple of times.

Slick bby I want you <3

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

You make her sign a contract with you and then you're done . ( Sixty Shades Of Grey ) 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

You're all welcome. 

Gum is cheaper than mopeds. 

Omg Slicks a player

Dude!

AHAHAH

xD

hes had practice......

@Slick,

what did you do...?

Being cool ain't my thing. I would rather be respected than cool. 

xD

you sound like a nice guy

xD

... and that's when the guy who was in the car puts your head between the door and the sill and slams it shut a couple of times.

http://www.lovethetruth.com/head_through_windshield.jpg

da?

Slick bby I want you <3

hes taken......

xD

You make her sign a contract with you and then you're done . ( Sixty Shades Of Grey ) 

you dummi....

45 tints of yellow.....

Gum is cheaper than mopeds. 

Math HW is more effective. My locker neighbor did the ENTIRE math textbook all 800 pages and he got laid at least 7 times by girls wanting the answers to the years hw. He also gets laid at these so called "math tutoring" sessions 

But

:(

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

you dummi....

45 tints of yellow.....

Cause that's totally healthy ... ( I have a dark mind ... ) 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Math HW is more effective. My locker neighbor did the ENTIRE math textbook all 800 pages and he got laid at least 7 times by girls wanting the answers to the years hw. He also gets laid at these so called "math tutoring" sessions 

But that takes time, gum is readily accessible. 

All I read is the name of the vid...

and I start laughing....

Cause that's totally healthy ... ( I have a dark mind ... ) 

xD

xD

you sound like a nice guy

xD

I do my darndest to be nice. 

lol

Hey I've done it 100% of the time.

Has not worked yet...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I do my darndest to be nice. 

I do my hardest to be me...

xD

Hey I've done it 100% of the time.

Has not worked yet...

just 99.999999% of the time.....