Your take on how to ask someone out....

Bajantechnician

I've used this one technique many times:

• Buy lots of duck tape
  • Hot wire a van
  • Take her to a quiet area
  • Kidnap her
  • Threaten to kill her dog/cat/iPhone (whichever is applicable) Until she says yes
Tried that. Got done for sexual assault and attempted rape.

It was dark and the van was a police van :I

/jk

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

"I love you, would you go out with me?"

So hard.

OMG of course I will! 

Not. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

BABEZ

<3

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I am terrible with girls and asking them out, after 2 relationships, my third and current couple was the one who asked me out. It can sound like a topic but, just be yourself, because if you try to be someone you're not... you'll end up burnout.

And please, just please. No cheesy stuff hahaha

Just be casual about it and just ask them if they want to go out anywhere, like dinner/movies/etc. Don't make a big deal out of it :P something like "Hey, I think you're a very cool person, want to go to the movies sometime?"

that's how I would want it anyways :P

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Just be casual about it and just ask them if they want to go out anywhere, like dinner/movies/etc. Don't make a big deal out of it :P something like "Hey, I think you're a very cool person, want to go to the movies sometime?"

I think my groping method works better. 

Tried that. Got done for sexual assault and attempted rape.

It was dark and the van was a police van :I

/jk

If you were to hotwire a police van, you would also get charges for sabotage of police equipment... At least that'show I would think.

Just be casual about it and just ask them if they want to go out anywhere, like dinner/movies/etc. Don't make a big deal out of it  :P something like "Hey, I think you're a very cool person, want to go to the movies sometime?"

that's how I would want it anyways  :P

Looking at the state of time OP is in, this might have reduced chances of working for him, but still legitimate advice.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I am terrible with girls and asking them out, after 2 relationships, my third and current couple was the one who asked me out. It can sound like a topic but, just be yourself, because if you try to be someone you're not... you'll end up burnout.

And please, just please. No cheesy stuff hahaha

I think my groping method works better. 

If you were to hotwire a police van, you would also get charges for sabotage of police equipment... At least that'show I would think.

Looking at the state of time OP is in, this might have reduced chances of working for him, but still legitimate advice.

Let's disagree to agree

time for synthetic human pheromones........

Our conversations ain't long, but you know what is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

• 2 months later...

You don't, you simply make sure she finds you irresistible first, everything after becomes a walk in the park.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Stare at her awkwardly .... That's pretty much all that I do... :P ..

( no wonder that I'm single )

Untitled-1.jpg

^this

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

tumblr_m2fus0vgJ21rtu5a8o1_250.png

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220