Your take on how to ask someone out....

Bajantechnician

yeah....

and

im not.. the most... well liked... guy ... in school.....

Whys that?

You really don't have to be, you just have to be liked enough by her...

I generally only play CSGO sorry mate 

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

Whys that?

em...

people say im....."annoying...."

I guess... xD

do you think people who might not like me might try to "end' it?

its ok X)

:D

em...

people say im....."annoying...."

I guess... xD

do you think people who might not like me might try to "end' it?

its ok X)

I highly doubt that mate, noone can be bothered even changing their underwear these days let alone try to split 2 people

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

I highly doubt that mate, noone can be bothered even changing their underwear these days let alone try to split 2 people

get to know her better.

pull the slick.

do the snap.

if it works, level up?

(summary of topic)

screw you math teacher.... say I don't pay attention....

peer pressure though?....

peer pressure though?....

If you 2 arent that great together and she splits cause of that then she isn't worth it IMO

If you 2 arent that great together and she splits cause of that then she isn't worth it IMO

imo?

well....

a lot of people at my school are... cynical dicks..........

whats imo?

imo?

well....

a lot of people at my school are... cynical dicks..........

In my opinion.

You are 14, dont worry about what people say. If they wanna be "d*cks" as you put it, let them. It only makes them look like a fool.

Also, try not to do multiple posts (quotes directly after eachother), just do a multiquote in the one post or type it in the original post

In my opinion.

You are 14, dont worry about what people say. If they wanna be "d*cks" as you put it, let them. It only makes them look like a fool.

Also, try not to do multiple posts (quotes directly after eachother), just do a multiquote in the one post or type it in the original post

Ahhh.

Ok, will do, Thanks. :D

howd you know I am 14?...

edit//  never mind :D

Yeah, it can be pretty awkward. I had a relationship for 5 years with someone and neither of us "asked" the other out. It just sort of happened, we both felt it.

That's how my relationship started to :3 We both had similar interests (PC Gaming being one of them) and shared so many opinions. I don't think we even asked eachother out, we just mutually assumed we were in a relationship - that was almost a year ago now and we couldn't be happier :D

Amazing to find someone who is also clean (Not into Alcohol / Drugs / Cigarettes etc) and as amazing as him though.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

That's how my relationship started to :3 We both had similar interests (PC Gaming being one of them) and shared so many opinions. I don't think we even asked eachother out, we just mutually assumed we were in a relationship - that was almost a year ago now and we couldn't be happier :D

Amazing to find someone who is also clean (Not into Alcohol / Drugs / Cigarettes etc) and as amazing as him though.

:)

good for you :D

In my opinion.

Alright, Thanks...

Ill update you all later xD

Ill pull the slick xD

Thanks again to everybody...

Step 1) Approach them

Step 2) Get nervous and puss out

Step 3) Go home and cry, never talk to her again.

Usually works for me

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

There was a girl I liked in high school so I bought her favorite flowers, "found" her locker combination and put them in her locker before school on Valentine's with a note because I was too much of a wuss to do anything face to face

That may have seemed creepy. It didn't work out lol

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Step 1) Approach them

Usually works for me

Ex Dee

There was a girl I liked in high school so I bought her favorite flowers, "found" her locker combination and put them in her locker before school on Valentine's with a note because I was too much of a wuss to do anything face to face

did you get in trouble?

were not allowed to know each others combo....

automatic referral....

I've never used it, but my old boss used this pickup line, and I've seen it work.

"Do you believe in the hereafter?"

"what?"

"If your not hereafter what I'm hereafter you're gonna be hereafter I'm gone"

I've seen it work. Then again, it was a bar.

You could also try "do you want pumped?" 

(mock the week joke)

too complicated, I got my dick stuck in the girl, oh wait..

I did that and it worked for... A month. Didn't even get anything if you know what i mean....

What I do " Hey, What'd say we go to (Insert wherever you want to go here". Be upfront, if they ask you are you asking me out on a date say yes. It is always a good idea to be upfront and brave. But also be respectful. 

IlkQjWk.jpg

Tried it before, got a great reaction but not the one I wanted.

It's not something I've ever done. Maybe once? They've always asked me. :shrug:

To be honest, I think if they like you then unless you really really screw it up, then how you ask them shouldn't really affect whether or not they'll want to go with you. So basically avoid anything too extreme and just keep it simple.

Ask them if they want to get an ice-cream, or a waffle or a coffee or whatever's available wherever you are and see where it takes you.

During mating season, male walruses may mate with 20 females. 

... and that's when the guy who was in the car puts your head between the door and the sill and slams it shut a couple of times.

You make her sign a contract with you and then you're done . ( Sixty Shades Of Grey ) 

Whys that?

Step 1) Approach them

Usually works for me

@Slick...

goin' for the number tomorrow....

should I do it?......

course I should....

t'was a rhetorical question....

@Slick...

goin' for the number tomorrow....

should I do it?......

course I should....

t'was a rhetorical question....

And a massive sendout of notifications :lol:

I am...

:ph34r: 

SHOULD I DO IT???

Yes, get her number and talk to her.

The more time spent asking on the internet is less time you could potentially be spending with her.

It was a long time ago since I did it because I have a girlfriend but when I was younger I'd chat a lot online and flirt like crazy. That was my approach and it worked for me.