Your take on how to ask someone out....

Bajantechnician

i dont think im of age where im allowed to buy condoms....

Your government wants more teenage moms?

Your government wants more teenage moms?

full well knowing that the gov it what it is... They probably do.... (USA gov)

full well knowing that the gov it what it is... They probably do.... (USA gov)

You can buy them at any age, lol, no need to show ID, and if you use self checkout no one will know ^^

I think pickup lines are awful, it really wouldn't do anything for me if a guy tried it on me.

Buy some fireworks that spells out will you go out with me.... She will say yes giving how rich you have to be in order to do that. Then go back to being cheap and if she's a gold digger stick her with the paycheck at dinner and call it a night.

You can buy them at any age, lol, no need to show ID, and if you use self checkout no one will know ^^

Eh I need to know this why?.... Lol

Buy some fireworks that spells out will you go out with me.... She will say yes giving how rich you have to be in order to do that. Then go back to being cheap and if she's a gold digger stick her with the paycheck at dinner and call it a night.

Wut lol

Holy hell, this thread is still going. (and apperantly I'm posting in it)

i dont think im of age where im allowed to buy condoms....

Condoms aren't a controlled substance, so everyone is pretty much free to buy them. Atleast in the Western world.

Although, I wouldn't recommend buying any as things look now, since condoms can expire.

And never go into any kind of relationship, be it a friendship or a romantic relatiom, with the expectation of it being sexual. 

As for the rest of this thread.

You seem to be avoiding the actual objective you set out to achieve. While it is all good, that you is getting to know the girl better, it's apperantly not the only thing you want from your relationship.

I would still advice you to just ask her out. Go up to her, and ask her if she want to do something some day. Take her on a walk, to a movie etc. Just do something together.

Also, at some point you need to tell her how you feel, otherwise you are just being dishonest. .  

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Yeah, it can be pretty awkward. I had a relationship for 5 years with someone and neither of us "asked" the other out. It just sort of happened, we both felt it.

Same here. Never had to do the conventional asking out thingies. Saved me from a lot of stress, in hindsight.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

Holy hell, this thread is still going. (and apperantly I'm posting in it)

Condoms aren't a controlled substance, so everyone is pretty much free to buy them. Atleast in the Western world.

Although, I wouldn't recommend buying any as things look now, since condoms can expire.

And never go into any kind of relationship, be it a friendship or a romantic relatiom, with the expectation of it being sexual. 

As for the rest of this thread.

You seem to be avoiding the actual objective you set out to achieve. While it is all good, that you is getting to know the girl better, it's apperantly not the only thing you want from your relationship.

I would still advice you to just ask her out. Go up to her, and ask her if she want to do something some day. Take her on a walk, to a movie etc. Just do something together.

Also, at some point you need to tell her how you feel, otherwise you are just being dishonest. .

Only thing from the relationship?

Same here. Never had to do the conventional asking out thingies. Saved me from a lot of stress, in hindsight.

lol

I was answering the question of the post title

lol

me: Hey do you know what the word of the day is?

Gril: Word of the day ? whats that 

Me: ah, well today's word is Legs

Gril: Legs?!

Me: yea, so how about you come back to mine and spread the word? 

Kappa

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

I'm now trying out Tinder to get myself out there a bit more, it's been awkward. First to get any attention you need the cringiest, sometimes sleaziest, but original pickup lines, but you then have to convince people you're right in the head and worth meeting... That you're normal, essentially.

Be completely honest?

honest......

I'm now trying out Tinder to get myself out there a bit more, it's been awkward. First to get any attention you need the cringiest, sometimes sleaziest, but original pickup lines, but you then have to convince people you're right in the head and worth meeting... That you're normal, essentially.

do NOT

use

Grinder

EVER

(unless ur gay)

Wanna go on an ate?

It's a date, but I'll give you the D later :)

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

no

Just no

NO I SAY

lol

Yes

Just yes

YES I SAY

lol

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Let's agree to disagree

Let's disagree to agree

Blue Jay

Other Stuff

GitHub

OK lol

Damnit xD

Blue Jay

Other Stuff

GitHub