Your take on how to ask someone out....

Bajantechnician

Did she give you her number or just say she going to give it to you at the end of the school?

no

:/

lol, k

New updat/

Getting her number before end of school

xD

Best of luck bruh!

*my friend got brozoned yesterday*

Liek ef yeu crie evrityem

How do I ask people out? Give up right from the start, and not worry about human relationships for at least a few years.

I did have a crush on 2 separate people in our high school a year ago, but I tried to clear my head from them, as I have absolutely no chances of even becoming a friend for either, despite knowing the other one ever since the 1st grade of elementary school. So my solution is just to not care about it, and what happens, happens.

Now, as for your situation, I'll just drop my opinion there: 

Forcing a relationship rarely works, if ever. And no need to worry about this "friend zone": if she's not into you, there's no changing it and you should move on, and it's actually necessary to first become a friend in order for any kind of relationship to be even possible in the first place.

However, given the signs she has given, I get that you are very confused. I would be clueless about her feelings as well in that situation. But what I personally would do in that kind of situation, is to just ignore her and move on, wouldn't bother pursuing a person (especially like that). If something happens, it happens.

Now, my advice is rarely usable, and you should take this with a grain of salt, and question every word in my posts.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

Best of luck bruh!

*my friend got brozoned yesterday*

Liek ef yeu crie evrityem

How do I ask people out? Give up right from the start, and not worry about human relationships for at least a few years.

I did have a crush on 2 separate people in our high school a year ago, but I tried to clear my head from them, as I have absolutely no chances of even becoming a friend for either, despite knowing the other one ever since the 1st grade of elementary school. So my solution is just to not care about it, and what happens, happens.

Now, as for your situation, I'll just drop my opinion there: 

Forcing a relationship rarely works, if ever. And no need to worry about this "friend zone": if she's not into you, there's no changing it and you should move on, and it's actually necessary to first become a friend in order for any kind of relationship to be even possible in the first place.

However, given the signs she has given, I get that you are very confused. I would be clueless about her feelings as well in that situation. But what I personally would do in that kind of situation, is to just ignore her and move on, wouldn't bother pursuing a person (especially like that). If something happens, it happens.

Now, my advice is rarely usable, and you should take this with a grain of salt, and question every word in my posts.

Follow them to the theater and sit behind them like this.

giphy.gif

What was your body language when you said hi to her? What was her body language?

Well... depends on how she acknowledged your existence, like GrimNeo said. It'd be a disaster to take things too fast now though, unless it seems very very well. I stick by acting like you don't have any feelings towards her... at the very least until she warms up to the idea that you actually are a human being.

i fkd

5 days of school left

so i said hi to her, she "ignored" me, (as "usual"...) when she was with her group of friends

and one of them was like

"hey, look whos here"

i "calmly" walked away

i fkd

5 days of school left

so i said hi to her, she "ignored" me, (as "usual"...) when she was with her group of friends

and one of them was like

"hey, look whos here"

i "calmly" walked away

If she's gonna be like that, give her the brush off and find someone else. She's not worth your time.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

i fkd

5 days of school left

and one of them was like

"hey, look whos here"

i "calmly" walked away

She ignored you that B****.
because she might not be one.  Seriously she is not worth your time. You deserve to have someone that will talk to you in a group situation and not ignore you.

If she's gonna be like that, give her the brush off and find someone else. She's not worth your time.

This^

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

She ignored you that B****.
because she might not be one.  Seriously she is not worth your time. You deserve to have someone that will talk to you in a group situation and not ignore you.

This^

I'd be sure to ignore her completely, and then if she approached me in school in front of her friends, give her the brush off.

Then again, I'm a bitter, petty, vengeful man lol

I'd be sure to ignore her completely, and then if she approached me in school in front of her friends, give her the brush off.

Then again, I'm a bitter, petty, vengeful man lol

Back hand that bitch lol jk. maybe. I agree with you Trik.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Back hand that bitch lol jk. maybe. I agree with you Trik.

That would be assault. Better to say something like "I'm sorry, I'm looking for a decent human being with a soul, and not someone who's completely two faced" and then just walk away.

There was a girl I liked in high school so I bought her favorite flowers, "found" her locker combination and put them in her locker before school on Valentine's with a note because I was too much of a wuss to do anything face to face

That may have seemed creepy. It didn't work out lol

Its better that when me and my freind found out a girls email adress, middle name, locker combo, and phone number,

sent her a weird email, then put the same thing we said in the email in her locker.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Give them an apple? :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

That would be assault. Better to say something like "I'm sorry, I'm looking for a decent human being with a soul, and not someone who's completely two faced" and then just walk away.

I would never do that. Just my imagination. In reality I would never talk to her again but still be nice. Also I thought op got her cell ph#.

Its better that when me and my freind found out a girls email adress, middle name, locker combo, and phone number,

sent her a weird email, then put the same thing we said in the email in her locker.

I don't even want to know.

Give them an apple? :3

lol

The worst part is, we didnt think it was creepy.

Until a few years later.

Also, she gives away info too easily.

But still, really creepy.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The worst part is, we didnt think it was creepy.

Until a few years later.

Also, she gives away info too easily.

But still, really creepy.

What did she say lol

What did she say lol

Well, she didnt know who it was at first, so she told the teacher, and they found out it was us, and the teacher talked to us, and whent on a long speech about how they would have to bring us to the principal and talk with our parents and everything.

The next day they said nothing about it, and didnt for the rest of the year.

It was odd.

The girl didnt really say anything directly too us, and we got in good relations later that year and the next two.

Well, she didnt know who it was at first, so she told the teacher, and they found out it was us, and the teacher talked to us, and whent on a long speech about how they would have to bring us to the principal and talk with our parents and everything.

It was odd.

The girl didnt really say anything directly too us, and we got in good relations later that year and the next two.

The question I have is, why did you guys do that?

I would never do that. Just my imagination. In reality I would never talk to her again but still be nice. Also I thought op got her cell ph#.

lol

said i was going to....

i appease zeus

duh....

/s

Had she offended Zeus somehow?

she seduced his wife and raped the king of the sea(his brother)...

/s

Bitch deserved it then.

The question I have is, why did you guys do that?

IDK.

We both liked her (I didnt know I liked her at the time, but looking back, i did)

and we were in 6th grade, so IDK.

It was odd.

I just don't even know anymore.

IDK.

We both liked her (I didnt know I liked her at the time, but looking back, i did)

and we were in 6th grade, so IDK.

So you became a creeper?

Girls are naturally - no, wait, socially - defensive, so it's not gonna be just a matter of going up to some random chick and sayin' "wassup, wanna date?" That's not a good move for multiple reasons.

Just make/be friends with the person. Act normally around them, treat him/her as you would any other good friend of yours. That's how I interact with girls, and it slackens the tension that's there. Pat them on the back when they do a good job on something, put your arm around their shoulder when they're feeling down. Be relaxed around them and they'll be relaxed around you. The only difference there should be is what's between your legs and that is it. Members of the opposite sex don't (usually) bite, so just be normal.

Once you're close enough friends, ask them if they want to hang out somewhere. It doesn't have to be on a date per se, it can be with a larger group of friends (just make sure the gender groups are reasonably balanced -- some girls don't mind, but it's common that they'll feel singled out.) If that's enjoyable for you guys, then you can step it up a notch, maybe dinner somewhere, a film.... also try to make your goings-out something that both of you will enjoy, and not something where one of you will be ecstatic and the other bored out of his/her mind. Take it from there.

Things like this take time, it doesn't happen overnight. Get to know the person first so that they'll be more comfortable with the idea of going out with you.

Sources: I have never once dated a girl, but I prefer to keep my circle of friends balanced, and I find that just acting normally is the best thing to do when hanging out with them.