C&C:RA3 & Populous Origin giveaway!

I realized I hadn't used two keys from the Humble Origin Bundle I bought some time ago. Those two keys were for Origin versions of Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 & Populous. 

I don't like just giving them away, so for C&C, the first one to tell me where my profile picture is from and list something similar within it's category will win that one. 

Example: If my picture were one of Firefly (the tv series), then you'd say "Firefly, and something similar to that is Cowboys & Aliens." because Cowboys and Aliens is western, and involves space. It genre specific basically.

For Populous, Google search my avatar's image and tell me a series that comes up that isn't what my avatar is, along with the picture you found showing said series.

Example: If my avatar were this specific picture of Firefly,
HtP02tw.gif

In Chrome, you'd right click that image and click "Search Google for this image". It's more involved for FF & IE, but I'm sure it's easy to figure out. 

Then you would delete the words "Firefly Gif" (otherwise you'd just get lots of Firefly GIFs thanks to Tumblr) from the Google Search bar, enter in whatever (I typed "a" without quotes.) and re-search it (ha!), then click "Visually similar images" and from the results that come up, you'd find a different TV or movie series (for movies that have sequels), 

I found this disturbing image of Tomb Raider (video games are cool too) for example:

a_survivor_is_born_by_tombraider4ever-d5

This one doesn't have to be related to the original (Firefly is space western, while Tomb Raider is neither of those things). So you'd just post that picture and say "Tomb Raider". 

I know. I complicate things, but whatever. Free games, amirite?

Good luck :D

Edit: Need sleep. Will give out key tomorrow (7-12 hours from now).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I know your avatar but i don't get what you want me to say, lol. :D

Edit: Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and say, That guy in your avatar is Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. A very similar in that category would be Outlaw Star. Now i haven't watched any of the two, so i would say it's maybe also influenced by Star Trek or Stargate. I only know that i t's kinda futuristic and deals with portals across the universe. Haven't watched it really. :P

Edit2: sorry, idk when i edited my post so i don't know who answered first. toss a coin in case we would both be correct and elected. :P

who cares...

Avatar is from Cowboy Bebop, and maybe Trigun is from a similar category? (space western)

I learned these things from the anime thread this week. B)

(it's probably the other way around and I've just made a tool of myself lol)

Edit: Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and say, That guy in your avatar is Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. A very similar in that category would be Outlaw Star. Now i haven't watched any of the two, so i would say it's maybe also influenced by Star Trek or Stargate. I only know that i t's kinda futuristic and deals with portals across the universe. Haven't watched it really. :P

Edit2: sorry, idk when i edited my post so i don't know who answered first. toss a coin in case we would both be correct and elected. :P

Your answer is better than mine I don't know shit about anime, I'm a few eps in to Bebop and that's basically my cherry on the anime situation. :mellow:

The avatar is cowboy bebop, its similar to space dandy

After searching the first picture i found a picture from my gallery, i found this guy again

gallery_16690_89_2761.png

Dont worry ive got both games already

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I watch Cowboy Bepop! Its Spike! :D

EDIT: I only watch a few episode. because im too lazy to watch others and im also watching doctor who whom i didnt finish after 1 month not watching. im a lazy bum

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

i found a picture from my gallery, i found this guy again

I'm not going to sugar coat this, that image is fucking disturbing lmao what the fuck even are you!?

Your answer is better than mine I don't know shit about anime, I'm a few eps in to Bebop and that's basically my cherry on the anime situation. :mellow:

I just know of this stuff because of ads on other anime websites. :D

who cares...

I'm not going to sugar coat this, that image is fucking disturbing lmao what the fuck even are you!?

i was gonna do a zoomed in image but im too lazy.

cd57720f420532307f855b85e5800d9539e6242e

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'd like populous :)

https://lh3.ggpht.com/oFYING1n7NqFQ0B3V7oPLEz0eHzXPS0o3BwPmIokfNKrsGbNh6giuinXNaLVsHTPNZLikw=s98

The series is Darker than Black :)

Hope I did it correct and win! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

You won it because I read it immediately after you posted. 

Avatar is from Cowboy Bebop, and maybe Trigun is from a similar category? (space western)

I learned these things from the anime thread this week. B)

(it's probably the other way around and I've just made a tool of myself lol)

You had it backwards originally. Nice try though. Also, I wouldn't call Cowboy Bebop a space western. The Firefly/Cowboys & Aliens thing was an example. :P

I'd like populous :)

https://lh3.ggpht.com/oFYING1n7NqFQ0B3V7oPLEz0eHzXPS0o3BwPmIokfNKrsGbNh6giuinXNaLVsHTPNZLikw=s98

The series is Darker than Black :)

Hope I did it correct and win!

Good job. You win Populous. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You had it backwards originally. Nice try though. Also, I wouldn't call Cowboy Bebop a space western. The Firefly/Cowboys & Aliens thing was an example. :P

You caught me red handed haha I did have it backwards at first! :D

Grats @