Solitaire to be included with Windows 10

Lets face it, a large reason why a lot of poeple hated windows 8 is that you were forced to download solitaire from the windows store, well Microsoft heard all the complaints loud and clear and they have decided that they are going to bring it back as a part of the OS. I mean some of you guys complained about the start menu, but lets face it, most of the complaints came from lack of solitaire. Lets just hope that they bring back minesweeper and hearts as well.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/23/8477521/windows-10-solitaire-returns

When in doubt, re-format.

ALOT OF PEOPLE at my workpalce complained about solitaire not being on Windows 10. Like alot... this post made me happy.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Nice now I am happy

Do you all think it will be on the mobile version I hope it is 

Lets face it, a large reason why a lot of poeple hated windows 8 is that you were forced to download solitaire from the windows store, well Microsoft heard all the complaints loud and clear and they have decided that they are going to bring it back as a part of the OS. I mean some of you guys complained about the start menu, but lets face it, most of the complaints came from lack of solitaire. Lets just hope that they bring back minesweeper and hearts as well.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/23/8477521/windows-10-solitaire-returns

Thank god. Finally. No game was able to push my 280x at 8k@144hz, finally a game that requires gpu horsepower.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Guess I'll be upgrading for my grandma. had to download like 5 different versions from the windows store for her and she barely likes any.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Behold everyone the amazing features of Windows 10 > Solifuckingtaire.

Exactly what windows was missing,10/10 for w10 microsoft great job.

When did people become this stupid?

d06.gif

But the real question is, will the cards jump around at the end of the game?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Took me forever to get it back on win 8.1 (for my mum)....good inclusion on 10.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Microsoft, release Solitare on Steam and give all W10 users free keys.

I don't see why they would give free keys.

Yea but just wait. It'll be locked at 30 fps.

So ??? 30 FPS for a card game is bad ??? and how would it matter ??? 

F*CK GTA V, SOLITAIRE IS IN DA HOUSE ! 

Yep.

What are you saying ?? it will be included in Win10 also Win10 will have spartan and DX12 and other features.

And yes they are doing good job - +1 for MS - making it free to upgrade within the first year of release for win7/8/8.1 users and windows phone 8/.1 users too and listening to people like including solitarie and other things.

Give us mine sweeper!

Yes please, doing it in the windows feedback right now.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yes please, doing it in the windows feedback right now.

My hero. Q_Q

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

If+you+don+t+get+the+joke+don+t+bitch+ab

I can't see the pic but judging from the title I missed a joke ?? your post didn't have sarcasm or anything similar and I'm not a god so I didn't know the meaning of your post and took it seriously.

P.S. next time add /s or /jk.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Wow, how dare they include more bloat ware. Looks loke this sealed the deal- I'm not installing windows 10!

Lol, dayum. No forgiveness was found. MIA. Gone. Snip. Non-exsistant. xD

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Yea but just wait. It'll be locked at 30 fps.

I knew that I wasn't the only one that wanted to run Solitaire in 4K at 60fps. 

Include Solitaire - okay

Include Minesweeper - TAKE MY MONEY NAOW

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

d06.gif

What do you mean by people becoming this stupid?

You could get Solitaire and other MS games on Windows 8.x you just had to manually install them from the Store. In Windows 10 they'll come pre-installed. That's all that's changed. And they've updated the games as well.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit