Experiences with non-techies

This isn't really non techie stuff, but my schools ICT guys blocked bing.

They tried to block YouTube but if you go to google.co.uk and select YouTube from the apps in the top right, you can watch as many dank memes as you want. Then copy and paste from wikipedia to show you did your work. Done

Who the hell uses bing anyways.

Who the hell uses bing anyways.

Not us lol.

But its quite funny they blocked it for innapropiate material and spam...

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

The may mays must go on.

Yas m9 must keep on hav1n the top keks

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

This isn't really non techie stuff, but my schools ICT guys blocked bing.

My school's IT blocked Bing too, for the reason of "Tastelessness."  That's actually what it says.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

I'm just about done hearing from my mom "Well if you had a Mac that wouldn't happen!"

YOUR MAC IS NOT HARD DRIVE FAILURE-PROOF. SORRY.

Thats what apple wants you to think! So hackers take advantage of that crap. Ever think of that apple?

I don't think so... as far as I heard, iOS9 will make it shatterproof but not to the degree of a .50 BMG... more like .50 ACP (the pistol round) at 3m fired from underwater...

Then there's the iPhone 32S which will feature a 32" IPS retina screen...

I thought I had some money... Oh wait... I spent it all ;(

My parents bought "Finally fast", and then they slowly realized it was never going to be fast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5mGAUwMbXg

Upgrading your ram? But downloadmoreram.com can get you it for free! lol haha its all a joke. Anyways, consumer bs. they think us techies will fall for this? yeah settings that MOST people dont know in windows XP because no one has it anymore. They are thinking that internet connection effects everything? Have they heard of something called hardware? I bet there skinned macbooks would explode.

My parents bought "Finally fast", and then they slowly realized it was never going to be fast. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5mGAUwMbXg

Am I the only one who noticed that they're on macs with winxp vfx overlays?

they call the computer tower the CPU or Modem

1.21 gigawatts !!! 1.21 gigawatts!!.... Great Scott!

my mom's mid-2011 iMac is so pitifully slow, partially due to the fact that she leaves PS and bridge open 24/7 on 4GB of ram.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

The reason why people buy apple is mostly for branding. People argue that they don't get viruses. Also that they deliver the best graphics. HA! They need to see and learn what specs are. Also, they don't realize that they are the worst company and they abuse there employees. Steve Jobs has never invented ANYTHING. They took things they like and they just been cheating with court systems and Motorola is miles better because they offer the best bang for the buck phones and are based in America. Sad how they are almost brainwashed.

actually, Steve Jobs actually soldered the pcb on the original Apple computer, along with Steve Wozniac. i am pretty sure they also coded the OS. ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

actually, Steve Jobs actually soldered the pcb on the original Apple computer, along with Steve Wozniac. i am pretty sure they also coded the OS. ;)

Steve Wonziac is a genius. Im not counting him because Steve Jobs is just diabolical. Steve Jobs made one horrible OS and then he just adopted Unix.

My school's IT blocked Bing too, for the reason of "Tastelessness."  That's actually what it says.

There is some sites that my school blocks for tastlessness, though I don't think bing was one of them.

5VJ8Njm.jpg

EWWWW a whitebox.

There is some sites that my school blocks for tastlessness, though I don't think bing was one of them.

EWWWW a whitebox.

That pc has 4 titan blacks in SLI inside that case.

5VJ8Njm.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Kantek-CS200B-Mobile-Stand-CPU/dp/B001AJS3BS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1422904210&sr=8-5&keywords=CPU+holder

And one of the reviews:

"This CPU stand is fantastic. It's sturdy, it looks good, and it provides excellent isolation of the computer case from the floor. Don't be misled by the stock picture. This stand looks much better in person. I have a piano black Antec Sonata case, and Kantek CPU stand matches it very well. Having carpeted floors, this stand helped me significantly reduce the amount of dust build up inside the case."

Honestly, people, "CPU" does not stand for computer. CPU stands for central processing unit, which is completely different.

http://www.amazon.com/Kantek-CS200B-Mobile-Stand-CPU/dp/B001AJS3BS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1422904210&sr=8-5&keywords=CPU+holder

And one of the reviews:

"This CPU stand is fantastic. It's sturdy, it looks good, and it provides excellent isolation of the computer case from the floor. Don't be misled by the stock picture. This stand looks much better in person. I have a piano black Antec Sonata case, and Kantek CPU stand matches it very well. Having carpeted floors, this stand helped me significantly reduce the amount of dust build up inside the case."

Honestly, people, "CPU" does not stand for computer. CPU stands for central processing unit, which is completely different.

It stands for Central Posture Unit

Because he had a hard drive.

And one of the reviews:

Wow. This gives me an idea. PC Carting!

Wow. This gives me an idea. PC Carting!

What about mobile phone throwing? Or an alternative of that, CPU throwing... :lol: (or CPU heatsink throwing, if you know what I'm talking about...)

Intel stock coolers sure would be cheap and almost designed to be used for throwing (like shurikens... :D)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

What about mobile phone throwing? Or an alternative of that, CPU throwing... :lol: (or CPU heatsink throwing, if you know what I'm talking about...)

Intel stock coolers sure would be cheap and almost designed to be used for throwing (like shurikens... :D)

HAAHAAHA! Lets do the eletronic garbage olmypics! sounds like Luke can be an intel ninja. He can use GT640's for throwing knives.

What about mobile phone throwing? Or an alternative of that, CPU throwing... :lol: (or CPU heatsink throwing, if you know what I'm talking about...)

That sounsd amazing

Steve