holy mother of EA jesus humble bundle

brownninja97

PvZ: GW is a $30 game. Wow, EA. Fuck you.

Ya how dare they allow Humble bundle to sell the game well under it's normal price! /s

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Meh, I paid $5 and got most of those games second hand a while ago.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Oooh, I could really use DA II and the Medal of Honor games! :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Definitely.

Seems like a child's game up front, but after playing it for a few hours...I realized the game mechanics were awesome and I never got bored.

Very fast paced and lots of action.

Definitely worth it at this price.

yeah ive seen people on youtube play it and it looks very fun actually xD

And thanks OP!!! @brownninja97 I bought this today!

edit: when does the last game get revealed??? Will I be able to get it if I already bought the bundle? or am i just so blind that I already got it and it was just hidden?

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

edit: when does the last game get revealed??? Will I be able to get it if I already bought the bundle? or am i just so blind that I already got it and it was just hidden?

i think mid sale its revealed

Yes you get all the games no mater when you buy. i love humble!

Not sure which day it will be released for sure, but when it is, you will have it.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Dead space <3  you will always hold a special place in my heart, probably because you nearly give me heart attacks

My article on subscription based services and why they are the way forward http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/382625-what-the-future-holds/

I have a few of the games, but getting dead space 2 completes my collection now. i got 1 and 3 from the first bundle, can't wait to see what other games they add.

Also free Steam keys...because I redeemed them on origin

Dragon Age: Origins - FN4WV-55Y0X-V988L

Dead Space 2 - 2ZQQ4-FE4DP-AEAGN

Bejeweled 3 - ZWR2B-M675F-Y2P39

Mass Effect 2 - 7NWYR-AQWDF-JY9XI

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

If the last game is BF3 then I WILL BUY IT!

They did bf3 in the last origin bundle. I hope they add bf4

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

I have a few of the games, but getting dead space 2 completes my collection now. i got 1 and 3 from the first bundle, can't wait to see what other games they add.

Also free Steam keys...because I redeemed them on origin

Dragon Age: Origins - FN4WV-55Y0X-V988L

Dead Space 2 - 2ZQQ4-FE4DP-AEAGN

Bejeweled 3 - ZWR2B-M675F-Y2P39

Mass Effect 2 - 7NWYR-AQWDF-JY9XI

Can't get MEF2, all other 3 are mine (TY BTW :D )

PMSL

If they add mass effect 3 I'll buy it. Haven't played that game since my xbox died.

Wait, did you take 3 of the games?

Yep that's 27 in my collection now, and everyone had plenty of time, it took me 5 minutes to get Steam to recognize that there was an internet connection.

PMSL

Yep that's 27 in my collection now, and everyone had plenty of time, it took me 5 minutes to get Steam to recognize that there was an internet connection.

Wtf you took 3 games from someone giving away games?

That's selfish wtf.

Wtf you took 3 games from someone giving away games?

That's selfish wtf.

I said thanks, and if I was selfish I'd have horded my XP key instead of giving it to someone without their laptops OEM disk. (That and offered some of my spare legacy parts to someone with no profit for me).

PMSL

I said thanks, and if I was selfish I'd have horded my XP key instead of giving it to someone without their laptops OEM disk. (That and offered some of my spare legacy parts to someone with no profit for me).

still all 3 :(

The first one they did was better in my opinion, but there are some solid titles here and more to be announced :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

accidently bought the 1$ group when everything I wanted was in the 5+ range.  here is the link to the 1$ key i have not used it

https://www.humblebundle.com/downloads?key=GF458PtCYZyZA54v

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

accidently bought the 1$ group when everything I wanted was in the 5+ range.  here is the link to the 1$ key i have not used it

https://www.humblebundle.com/downloads?key=GF458PtCYZyZA54v

Thanks, now my origin library will be bigger than just BF4

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

Thanks, now my origin library will be bigger than just BF4

Glad to help

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

If anyone gets an extra Mass Effect 2 code please let me know. (At school and cannot use other codes now,)