holy mother of EA jesus humble bundle

brownninja97

If anyone gets an extra Mass Effect 2 code please let me know. (At school and cannot use other codes now,)

can I be second in line for this game :)

I've never played any mass effect, if I don't like it I will put the code back up on here. If that's even possible.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

I've never played any mass effect, if I don't like it I will put the code back up on here. If that's even possible.

No, it won't. If you have activated it, it will be bound to your account.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Not sure which day it will be released for sure, but when it is, you will have it.

since I already redeemed the code will it just magically appear in Orgin or?

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

If people give out codes, don't be an asshole and take them for numbers on your game library. Leave them to people that will use them. This always bugged me on past giveaways 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

since I already redeemed the code will it just magically appear in Orgin or?

I don't know man.

Have patience. All in good time...all in good time.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

If people give out codes, don't be an asshole and take them for numbers on your game library. Leave them to people that will use them. This always bugged me on past giveaways 

This is why I send codes to people in PMs or over teamspeak.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Not sure if anyone has said this, but if you own any of the games on Origin you can't gift them. As far as I can tell at least.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Nice, most of these games have been offered free in the past, however it's worth it for PvZ garden warfare, it may look childish but it's a hell of a lot of fun. 

I agree, I just tried it out after getting this, and I ended up playing it all night instead of GTA V. I now know what Ed from Sapphire was talking about.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

Last 4 games they added suck, but still not a bad deal for the first games they offered. Average is still about $5. Still not as good as the first Humble Origin Bundle.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

Last 4 games they added suck, but still not a bad deal for the first games they offered. Average is still about $5. Still not as good as the first Humble Origin Bundle.

Indeed. I was hoping for the first Mass Effect, but no dice.

I mean... Wing Commander? lol

Not to mention, Wing Commander 3, and Sim City 2000 were both free on Origin not long ago anyway. I think WC3 was the last free one before Syndicate or something.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

My debit card still hasn't arrived. Kill me please.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Have to agree, this Humble Bundle wasn't really the best in terms of game selection.  The first EA Humble Bundle had Battlefield 3 and Crysis 2.  However, for a minimum of $4.94 it is still a bargain to anyone who doesn't already have the games included.  Plus supporting charity's while getting games is always a win in my book. :)

I think it was down to the bonus games being random crap that you get off g2a for £2. While the bundle is great and all the bonus games are the type of games that you spend like 30 minutes messing around in and then leave them to gather dust, virtual dust that is.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

damn, the only game i dont have there is DA2, and im not paying 5€ for that piece of ass story :(

:o You have Generals Zero Hour? - Still play it?

:o You have Generals Zero Hour? - Still play it?

I have it on CD. Doesnt seem to work on W7 though, so im not playing it no :(

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Is there a way to get this bundle onto Steam?

only option is to add it as a non-steam game.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

only option is to add it as a non-steam game.

The people who have given keys away on this thread's keys have been Steam keys

The people who have given keys away on this thread's keys have been Steam keys

Some of the games could with steam keys, there are icons under the games to show which one comes with what.

Listen if you care.

Would buy this bundle but the only game I want from it is Plants vs Zombies :/

I have it on CD. Doesnt seem to work on W7 though, so im not playing it no :(

Ah I figured how to get it working! I can't remember exactly what the settings were because I'm on Windows 8 now and it just seems to work out of the box.

It's something like run in compatibility mode for Vista SP2, or XP SP3, something like that. (And presuming it's automatically created all the correct files in your \My Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\ folder.

PM me if you want to get it working and you get stuck I'll figure it out with you and we can play some games. :)