Most underrated YouTuber in your opinion?

NeatSquidYT

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

link? Kappa

just kidding, I only have 1 video there and it was for college, though I am planning to put content in there, maybe some osu stuff

Man of Low Moral Fiber, I think he should get more subs

just kidding, I only have 1 video there and it was for college, though I am planning to put content in there, maybe some osu stuff

Man of Low Moral Fiber, I think he should get more subs

Osu!? Yey, another osu player on the foum :D

never heard of him

To be serious, this gaming youtuber called "GhostRobo" He is always fun to watch because he has lots of fun when he plays. No seriousness.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

never heard of him

Don't you know? He's the guy who washed his laptop in the rain and used toothpaste as thermal paste

wait, that last one was teksyndicate

>What's your ign?

Don't you know? He's the guy who washed his laptop in the rain and used toothpaste as thermal paste

>What's your ign?

Nah, don't really watch Minecraft youtubers.

MJGHD :D

definately @Srgnt_Ballistic for sure! the editing is CRAZY! he also does a great job with pointing out details about the case, and the b-roll is amazing! he only has a little more than 2,000 Subscribers, but really deserves more considering the quality of the content he produces.

Thanks for the mention! I really appreciate it @FuzzyYellow!

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

The Swedish channel "Montefjanton". Felix's movie and game review are far funnier and more enjoyable than AVGN in my opinion.

Obviously a fan of FC Bayern München and the German football team.

Jesse Cox needs a million subs, thats all I know.

Also he's a golden god. Or is that David Cage?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Enterelysium, he is really great, and plays a lot of strategy games

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Techmoan.

Great chap with British humor. 

Does really straight to the point reviews on Dashcams mainly, but likes to make other videos too (but those get less views)

He has made some videos about mainly audio-tech from the past, and I've learned a lot of things I didn't know exist until I watched his videos.

His voice is also very soothing, he could work for TV just for that alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l45Y-8kGIo&user=Techmoan

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Colin Furze!

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Im surprised to see that someone else watches her here haha. Pretty cool videos on her channel

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Lindybeige

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Awesomesauce Network does tech reviews combined with amazingly scripted humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B7mB4pDzMk

And Mandopony makes video game songs

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)