Most underrated YouTuber in your opinion?

NeatSquidYT

Me

:'(

Well start doing more videos often for a change  ;)

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

This person is the only youtuber I know that posts actual gameplay performance on the latest cards. Better than digital foundry even. He actually finds out interesting things about why certain games perform the way they do on certain graphics cards. He found out that the reason Watch Dogs stutters, is because it has a vram issue. it also eats up vram every time you switch graphic settings. Who knew? His youtube channel is Duderandom84

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

h3h3Productions.

All the memers love him.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

It's between Chilled Chaos.

and Jesse Cox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgNCayzGdE

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

- sniped -

Nobody like ZeRoyalViking or Galm apparently  :o

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

h3h3Productions.

All the memers love him.

YES M80 TOP KEK, I LOVE HIM :D

For everything audio related: 

only 4k subs!

He also does headphone reviews+demos, and has awesome project videos. 

Nobody like ZeRoyalViking or Galm apparently  :o

ehh not the biggest fan ;/

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Explainingcomputers.

I like him, but not for the right reasons :P

I like him, but not for the right reasons :P

The builds videos were great, but I sorta disliked some of his videos that are not builds related. ^^

The builds videos were great, but I sorta disliked some of his videos that are not builds related. ^^

I like him becuase I feel sorry for him tbh.

I like him becuase I feel sorry for him tbh.

Sorry for him in what way? He seems to be a man of his own choices maybe. 

Sorry for him in what way? He seems to be a man of his own choices maybe. 

his arthritis and the fact that he struggles to use a computer because of that :( I just wanna give him a bit of AdSense

his arthritis and the fact that he struggles to use a computer because of that :( I just wanna give him a bit of AdSense

You are quite right in this one. Seeing someone who struggles to produce quality work is often underestimated and underrated by the public viewers; you should feel sorry for the heedlessly idiotic public instead. The guy is excellently doing a mighty job despite the endeavours! 

that tl;dr dude just belittles every point brought up or dismisses them lol

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

that tl;dr dude just belittles every point brought up or dismisses them lol

But he belittles them BECAUSE THEY'RE WRONG.

The guy in the OP you linked destroyed Onision, I like him already. :D Onision is one of those people who need a oneway trip to deathrow.

But he belittles them BECAUSE THEY'RE WRONG.

not necessarily, but you're entitled to your opinion just like tl;dr is entitled to his

laci saying she was saddened by the fact the worst thing to be compared to was a woman when her friend was called a pussy, and all he says is "the guy needs to toughen up"

come on..

the guy sounds like an asshat in general though, so it's nice to see what some people will associate themselves with, lol.

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout