Need "Girl" advice

Aircooled Brain

It would be 3 years this April 21st since i got in a relationship with my SO.Thing is i have no idea how to make it special,Last year we spent the day playing minecraft,Battlefield and Watching movies.A year before that we did the same thing.I want to do something different this time since i feel as if she expects it from me,thing is i have no idea what to do.I am bad when it comes to such stuff.Suggest me something.

EDIT:Movies arent the environment to talk seriously.

take her to a movie, afterwards go to a spot where u can watch the stars (if the weather allows for that) and BAM a great night.

Take her out to a nice restaurant and then watch movies

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Let's go back to what I posted on the last thread like this.

You're asking a forum mostly comprised of nerds. Not sure what you're expecting...

True, and while not all of us are bedroom nerd gremlins, 99% of the forum is either 12.. or bedroom nerd gremlins

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

True, and while not all of us are bedroom nerd gremlins, 99% of the forum is either 12.. or bedroom nerd gremlins

Let's go back to what I posted on the last thread like this.

You're asking a forum mostly comprised of nerds. Not sure what you're expecting...

There are many married guys on the forum.

Jade sna the shadowcaptain may be onto something alright... 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

It kind of depends on who you guys are.

If you guys are fun, you should go out somewhere cool and fun. Trampoline parks are great :P

If you guys want something nicer, take her out to a nice dinner. Make sure you can pay for it though. Then after the dinner, take her somewhere where you guys can relax and just chillllllll. I think she'll really enjoy that.

It would be 3 years this April 21st since i got in a relationship with my SO.Thing is i have no idea how to make it special,Last year we spent the day playing minecraft,Battlefield and Watching movies.A year before that we did the same thing.I want to do something different this time since i feel as if she expects it from me,thing is i have no idea what to do.I am bad when it comes to such stuff.Suggest me something.

EDIT:Movies arent the environment to talk seriously.

Screw the standard dinner + movie. The dinner part is fine but for the activity do something fun that gets the blood pumping. Go dancing or go-karting, something active. Have nice gift waiting for her at home and then give her the real gift if you catch my drift. ;)

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Taking her out is a safe bet, you should know by now where she would like to go etc.

Screw the standard dinner + movie. The dinner part is fine but for the activity do something fun that gets the blood pumping. Go dancing or go-karting, something active. Have nice gift waiting for her at home and the give her the real gift if you catch my drift. ;)

It kind of depends on who you guys are.

If you guys are fun, you should go out somewhere cool and fun. Trampoline parks are great :P

If you guys want something nicer, take her out to a nice dinner. Make sure you can pay for it though. Then after the dinner, take her somewhere where you guys can relax and just chillllllll. I think she'll really enjoy that.

Both of us are kinda introverts so,we dont go out much.Normally my house is what we prefer to cuddle.

Do something she likes to do. If she didn't like games before she met you, try doing something she did like. If she always liked games, play a game with her that she loves whether you like it or not. Also, modding a game to do cheesy romantic stuff never gets old. And, you could get tons of reddit karma. If you want to do something serious, take her somewhere romantic but where lots of people won't be around, so it can be just you and her. Maybe park or some place on the edge of town like a lake. As soon as you find something you like, delete this post, just in case. :P

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

There's really not. Source: I've been here longer than you and know most of the semi-active users.

Pizza and Netflix, if you know what I mean. ;)

More like ice cream and netflix.

Do something she likes to do. If she didn't like games before she met you, try doing something she did like. If she always liked games, play a game with her that she loves whether you like it or not. Also, modding a game to do cheesy romantic stuff never gets old. And, you could get tons of reddit karma. If you want to do something serious, take her somewhere romantic but where lots of people won't be around, so it can be just you and her. Maybe park or some place on the edge of town like a lake. As soon as you find something you like, delete this post, just in case. :P

I know exactly what you mean,but no she wont let me post stuff to reddit.:P

At least the 12 year olds accept that they are 12 and are as intelligent as most of us, or they pretend they aren't 12 and use pictures of bearded people as their profile pic to get rid of suspicion! 0.o... SHADOWCAPTAIN!

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

Have you ever been married? There's a lot less sex than you might imagine.

Before I can suggest anything please let us know your age. 

If you're under 16 then I would suggest movies and dinner and maybe head down town to the water if you have some. 

16-22 movie, dinner, then either strip video games (like strip poker) or go out to a field and watch the stars

22+ no damm clue