The One Character You Would Punch If You Could

So I was watching Stargate SG1 the other day, and I had the overwhelming urge to want to punch the character Senator Robert Kinsey. It's truly astonishing how much hate I feel towards a make-believe person.

So my question is: Who is the one character(not the actor) from a TV series, movie, anime, cartoon, etc, who you would most like to give a solid punch to the jaw(or equivalent body part if not human)?

CPUAMD FX 8320 @4.4 GHz 1.212 vcore Motherboard - Asus M5A99X R2.0 RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB 1866 GPU - Asus Gtx 970 Case - Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green Storage - 120 GB Samsung 840 Series, 1TB WD Black,  240 GB Corsair Force LX PSU - EVGA 750W G2 Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Corsair K70  Mouse - Logitech G502

joffrey baratheon, such a good character though, the actor who played him did an excellent job. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

So I was watching Stargate SG1 the other day, and I had the overwhelming urge to want to punch the character Senator Robert Kinsey. It's truly astonishing how much hate I feel towards a make-believe person.

Omg fuck that guy.

the antagonist of furious 7 cause thats the only person i can come up with atm

"Rawr XD"

Abigail from Arthur Millers "The Crucible".

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Probably Douglas Hamilton from NCIS: New Orleans, played by Steven Weber. He's just such a prick, I wish King would just give him a swift punch to the face.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Akashi from Kuroko no Baske.

Lisa from the Simpsons.

updating as I remmber.

I guess what I listed is enough.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Abigail from Arthur Millers "The Crucible".

True that brother, read that story last year in English.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Anakin skywalker in Episode 2

Jesus christ he just acts like a twat the entire time

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Of SG1... Tomin when he's being a dogmatic douchebag to Vala. Then later I'd like to hug him after he gives his awesome little monologue to the Prior.

Sarah Palmer from Spartan Ops in Halo 4. She deserves to be infected by the flood.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

This is a really hard question, I honestly really REALLY hate Penny From Shapeville park. Yeah its a Kids show. I feel manly saying that the stupid shitty ass hamster needs to shut the hell up sometimes. What a bitch. Im going to have to go to my therapist after this. Dammit it gets my blood pressure going and i can't take it anymore :(

Hamster Be flying!

tumblr_mwmevwWW111s8ouhxo1_400.gif

This annoying little prick in the Ocarina of Time 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Skylar White-Breaking bad because she is a shallow bitch

Jeoffrey I would not punch, he is inbred, and not at fault for his evilness. Its like punching a retard for being retarded. Instead I would punch Rob Stark. He pretty much had Castle Black in his hands, and could have won the war. Then spoilers happened, and he ruined all chances for the Starks to remain a powerful house.(Lets face it, everyone is cheering for the Starks, and he ruined that for us with reckless choices)

Try and guess from this quote what anime I'd like to punch one of the characters (it's bloody easy): "LET ME SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH SIMONE!!!"

nah, probably Slaine Troyard at the moment from Aldnoah. Zero. Damn that guy pisses me off (not seen the latest episode so I've no idea what's happened most recently)

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

kotomine kirei from fate zero 

why? he's magnificent, a bastard yes, but a magnificent bastard

why? he's magnificent, a bastard yes, but a magnificent bastard

he killed toshaka and tohsaka is my second favorite character in fate zero

he killed toshaka and tohsaka is my second favorite character in fate zero

i'm surprised that tohsaka guy got fans, that new to me haha

i'm surprised that tohsaka guy got fans, that new to me haha

he seems like a cool father and i like his tactical style

he seems like a cool father and i like his tactical style

not that cool considering he send sakura to the matou

not that cool considering he send sakura to the matou

i dont think he really knows whats happening with that or else he will be storming over and burn everything

i dont think he really knows whats happening with that or else he will be storming over and burn everything

matou tohsaka and einzbern were at war from waaaay before since the first grail war, saying he doesn't know anything is just doesn't quite cut it