[US] 4gb ram FREE AR

spwath

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You have to initially pay $70 though.... And I've had plenty of rebates not go through (specifically with corsair and asus though)

I did this same rebate, its a hassel, but worth it

"Limit two rebates per person"

OMG FREE 8GB DRR3?!

wut.... OMG

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I did this same rebate, its a hassel, but worth it

wut.... OMG

That's actually a REALLY good deal :P

OMG FREE 8GB DRR3?!

Thats only on one rebate:(

so one would be free, one would be 20$ off

Is this the same rebate that forces you to activate McAfee and enter a code it generates. I was not a fan of that one when I got one of their free after rebate USB drives.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Is this the same rebate that forces you to activate McAfee and enter a code it generates. I was not a fan of that one when I got one of their free after rebate USB drives.

yup

simple to remove

I think I will order some from-

Laptop-Phone-TV-Desktop-Scool Computers and More..

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

WTF CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS ACTUALLY IS LEGIT?! ILL BUY IT IF ITS LEGIT!

• FX-8320  GTX 970  M5A97 R2  Corsair H100I GT  500W PSU  RIPJAWS 8GB DDR3  SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB  1TB HDD 

It is legit they do it quite often.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

It should be DDR2. DDR3 is overrated.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

RAM rebate of $20 (limit of 2)

Antivirus rebate $60 (limit of 1)

i believe antivirus must be activated for a while

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

They always make out these rebates to look so amazing, but if you read between the lines you still have to pay... And then sometimes the rebate doesn't even register.

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

• Install McAfee Multi Access. 

• Enroll in the Auto Renewal feature. (credit card required)

• Stay enrolled in the Auto Renewal feature for the first 10 months of the subscription.

Ill pass

i7-5820k @ 4.6ghz w/ H100i || Asus Sabertooth x99 || Gigabyte 980ti G1 ||  EVGA 980ti SC || 32gb DDR4 2666mhz Gskil || 1tb WD Black HDD || Samsung XP941 256gb M.2 PCIe || EVGA 1300w G2 || Corsair 540 w/ Silverstone Sound Dampening Foam || Logisys RGB Led  || Corsair M65 Mouse  & Corsair RGB k70 || A lot of Corsair SP120s

They always make out these rebates to look so amazing, but if you read between the lines you still have to pay... And then sometimes the rebate doesn't even register.

I did the same rebate, I have Free flash drive now

• Install McAfee Multi Access.

• Enroll in the Auto Renewal feature. (credit card required)

• Stay enrolled in the Auto Renewal feature for the first 10 months of the subscription.

Ill pass

It doesn't need to be for 10 months, I got my money after month 3

WTF CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS ACTUALLY IS LEGIT?! ILL BUY IT IF ITS LEGIT!

It is

It should be DDR2. DDR3 is overrated.

I would lie if I did not expect something like this

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

You have to initially pay $70 though.... And I've had plenty of rebates not go through (specifically with corsair and asus though)

add raidmax to that list too

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

OMG FREE 8GB DRR3?!

can you rebate in canada?

Thats only on one rebate:(

so one would be free, one would be 20$ off

still not bad 8gb for 50 dollars an after you receive the rebate you can uninstall McAfee