LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Rika Shiguma said:

Okay smarty pants :( this laptop is 2nd hand, i've had it for like 4 years + this is a '09 laptop

I know the feel, I used to have a laptop with a pentium 4, and tried to play minecraft on it.

How do I get to victoria australia? You live there and I need to be with my boyfriend who also lives there...

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I know the feel, I used to have a laptop with a pentium 4, and tried to play minecraft on it.

How do I get to victoria australia? You live there and I need to be with my boyfriend who also lives there...

a plane

:)

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

yes i am a s m r a t s a s

i mean s m a r t a s s

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

I figured as much. But I have no idea what else I'll need to get or do, I've never been outside of the divided states of freedumb

well I haven't researched that much but You'll need a visa if you wanna end up working here. Err Get used to driving on the left side of the road and the steering wheel is on the right side.

uhm. Get used to hearing "mate" and "bloke"

Get used to swearing a f*ck tonne.

thats about it.

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

4 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

well I haven't researched that much but You'll need a visa if you wanna end up working here. Err Get used to driving on the left side of the road and the steering wheel is on the right side.

uhm. Get used to hearing "mate" and "bloke"

thats about it.

I like all of these perks already :D

5 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

That's literally no fuckin' different than where I live.

13 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Wait you are also from victoria australia? I need to get there in some way shape or form.

-snip-

That smooth af gameplay. Meanwhile my laptop struggles at 768p with a game like CS GO

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

That's literally no fuckin' different than where I live.

Mate don't say that till' you've come here. lol.

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

2 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

Mate don't say that till' you've come here. lol.

I've interned at my city's local high school, Attleboro High School. Everyone said "fuck" every 5 words, unless they were near a student. Especially younger and more impressionable ones.

Even in casual talk, we try to see how many ways we can creatively insert swearing to what we're saying. Ergo, a fuck ton. Basically, we swear a wicked fuckin' lot around here.

14 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

There's a whole immigration process.  ...A process you really, really should do in advance. Don't think to yourself 'Oh, I'll go VISIT Australia and then 'figure out' the immigration thing once I get there!' because they will send you right the hell back to America when you say that's your reason for entry.

Start by getting an immigration laywer.

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

I've interned at my city's local high school, Attleboro High School. Everyone said "fuck" every 5 words, unless they were near a student. Especially younger and more impressionable ones.

Even in casual talk, we try to see how many ways we can creatively insert swearing to what we're saying. Ergo, a fuck ton. Basically, we swear a wicked fuckin' lot around here.

Once i was on a train. 4 blokes were on their way to lunch maybe and there was me and this other family with young kids. see. aussies that get into the culture don't care. They started throwing "shit" "fuck" and "cunt" everywhere. they said each word at least hundreds of times before they got to their stop. lmao

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

There's a whole immigration process.  ...A process you really, really should do in advance. Don't think to yourself 'Oh, I'll go VISIT Australia and then 'figure out' the immigration thing once I get there!' because they will send you right the hell back to America when you say that's your reason for entry.

^ Pretty good advice right here. Although, you really gotta put thought into this, @iamdarkyoshi. Australia's very different than America, on top of everything there wanting to kill you.

4 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Well I'm not going to move there if I haven't met him first. I'd visit first to see him, and if I still like him (which I will) then I can deal with the more complicated bits.

Hey Canada is not bad...

1 minute ago, Daring said:

^ Pretty good advice right here. Although, you really gotta put thought into this, @iamdarkyoshi. Australia's very different than America, on top of everything there wanting to kill you.

I used to live in a house made in the 1800s, I'm used to spiders and stuff...

I've put a fair bit of thought into this already and discussed it with @Comic_Sans_MS

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

I only date people within the same or adjacent municipalities as me.  I'm weird like that. :V

Hey. Before this relationship I'm in right now, I was in one with someone from Wisconsin.

But in retrospect, ending that relationship was a good thing because he was a bit of a dick. Pretty abusive, too, based on what he's told me about how he treats his roommates at college.

I used to live in a house made in the 1800s, I'm used to spiders and stuff...

I've put a fair bit of thought into this already and discussed it with @Comic_Sans_MS

Well... Since he's in Victoria here's what you can expect: Slow-25mbps internet.

2: houses built in 1950s up untill nowadays modern houses

3: fucking spiders and snakes EVERYWHERE IN TALL GRASS. (During a certain period for snakes)

4:498629-australia-039-s-most-venemous-sna

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

9 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

Well... Since he's in Victoria here's what you can expect: Slow-25mbps internet.

2: houses built in 1950s up untill nowadays modern houses

3: fucking spiders and snakes EVERYWHERE IN TALL GRASS. (During a certain period for snakes)

4:498629-australia-039-s-most-venemous-sna

do they... bite?